الموضوع: The story of the death of King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz and the clinical death of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman owing to Coronavirus

صفحة 1 من 4 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 36
  1. افتراضي The story of the death of King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz and the clinical death of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman owing to Coronavirus

-30-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

12- Jumada II - 1443 AH
    15-January-2022 AD
    08:52 AM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

COVID is a Firm Plan From Allaah

In the name of Allaah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful, and the Firm Possessor of Strength. O the worlds, here is the certain news from Lord of the worlds in regards to the continuance of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war until the promise of Allaah to Empower His servant and caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, comes. Verily, I and you have no say in the matter! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَرَبُّكَ یَخۡلُقُ مَا یَشَاۤءُ وَیَخۡتَارُۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ ٱلۡخِیَرَةُۚ سُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱللَّهِ وَتَعَـٰلَىٰ عَمَّا یُشۡرِكُونَ ۝ وَرَبُّكَ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمۡ وَمَا یُعۡلِنُونَ ۝ وَهُوَ ٱللَّهُ لَاۤ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ لَهُ ٱلۡحَمۡدُ فِی ٱلۡأُولَىٰ وَٱلۡـَٔاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُ ٱلۡحُكۡمُ وَإِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ)
    [سورة القصص 68 - 70]

{And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him. (68) And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare. (69) And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned. (70)} 28:68-70

O decision-makers and their peoples in the worlds, I Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, give you a ruling with the truth about Allaah's decision in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in regards to the continuance of the calamity of Allaah's climatic and cosmic war due to the approach of planet Saqar which is going to rise upon you from the south side of the Earth. In addition to the global calamity of the Corona war that hits you within your own selves, until the promise of Allaah to establish the global caliphate comes, hence He Perfects His light with His servant [Al-Mahdi] even to the dismay of wrongdoers. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَلَوۡ أَنَّ قُرۡءَانࣰا سُیِّرَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡجِبَالُ أَوۡ قُطِّعَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡأَرۡضُ أَوۡ كُلِّمَ بِهِ ٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ ٱلۡأَمۡرُ جَمِیعًاۗ أَفَلَمۡ یَا۟یۡـَٔسِ ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوۤا۟ أَن لَّوۡ یَشَاۤءُ ٱللَّهُ لَهَدَى ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِیعࣰاۗ وَلَا یَزَالُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ تُصِیبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا۟ قَارِعَةٌ أَوۡ تَحُلُّ قَرِیبࣰا مِّن دَارِهِمۡ حَتَّىٰ یَأۡتِیَ وَعۡدُ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یُخۡلِفُ ٱلۡمِیعَادَ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الرعد 31]

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise. (31)} 13:31

As for what Allaah strikes you with within yourselves; it is due to Allaah's covidious war which hits right in your hearts within your chests, and you will certainly see from the planning of Allaah that which you had not taken into account. As to the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {or strike close to their homes}, it is related to the global calamities of Allaah's cosmic war, the so-called "terrestrial, nautical, and aerial climate disasters"

O leaders of mankind and their peoples altogether, do you think that the global third war of this new year of yours, 2020AD, will be lesser in severity than the cosmic and covidious war of 2020 AD and 2021 AD? Nay! I swear by Lord of the Earth and heavens that the global cosmic and covidious war of Allaah for 2022 is far superior in might and punishment for wrongdoers, and indeed Allaah Will Seize wrongdoers and their allies with a heavy punishment

And O decision-makers and their governments' assembly, enough ignoring Allaah, my Lord and your Lord, the Leader of the cosmic and covidious war. That is Allaah Lord of the worlds. Furthermore, I remind, alert, and warn all decision-makers, in Arab and Non-Arab governments, not to put Allaah behind their backs [in neglect]. Meaning that, do not cast Him away behind your back in negligence, feeling safe from His planning as if He is not the One behind the cosmic and covidious war. O you who are debased before Allah, who are you acting arrogantly towards?
    What could you be before the hands of the One possessing the greatest power in the heavens and earth, my Lord and your Lord, Lord of the worlds? Do you see your creation (by Allaah) is greater than the creation of the kingdom of the heavens and earth?

So listen to and keep in mind this great news, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, has loudly asked the heavens, earth, and mountains a question in a true vision. He asked them if any of them would like to be "Allaah". They replied to Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi, with one unified reply, as if it was an echo of the voice of Imam Mahdi. They said: "Nay! Our pleasure lies within being servants of Allaah", I replied with tearful eyes out of my happiness due to their response with truth to their caliph of Allaah: "You are indeed truthful". Verily, Allaah is a Witness and a Trustee, and sufficient is Allah as Witness. Moreover, they are my supporters for the cause of Allaah. Ended is the vision by the command of Allaah, and it is related to me only

Likewise, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, says the same as the words of the heavens, earth, and mountains. To explain, I say that my pleasure lies within being a servant of Allaah and He Created me for far-reaching wisdom which is to be a devoted servant of Him alone no partners with Him Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Accordingly, be servants of Allaah like Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and supplicate to Allaah to Forgive your sins, and worship Him alone no partners with Him to achieve the wisdom behind your creation by Him, which is to worship Allaah alone no partners Has He, who Created me, you, heavens and earth and what is within and between them. So fear and worship Him as He Commanded you not to devotedly worship anyone but Him and call not upon anyone besides Him. I am certainly a clear warner from Him to you. From now on, do not cast Allaah behind your backs in negligence. O, decision-makers, it is better for you to beware of Allaah as if you did not, I swear by Allaah the One, the Overpowering that He is going to Seize you with a seizure of one Exalted in Might and Perfect in Ability. Then, you cry for help and He would not Respond until you taste the bad consequences of your misdeeds due to your arrogance and corruption in the land without right. Indeed, He is All-Aware of the corrupting wrongdoers among non-Arabs and Arabs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَخَذْنَا مُتْرَفِيهِم بِالْعَذَابِ إِذَا هُمْ يَجْأَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ لَا تَجْأَرُوا الْيَوْمَ ۖ إِنَّكُم مِّنَّا لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَدْ كَانَتْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ تَنكِصُونَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏ مُسْتَكْبِرِينَ بِهِ سَامِرًا تَهْجُرُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ ۚ بَلْ جَاءَهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏ وَلَوِ اتَّبَعَ الْحَقُّ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ ۚ بَلْ أَتَيْنَاهُم بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَن ذِكْرِهِم مُّعْرِضُونَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ خَرْجًا فَخَرَاجُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ وَإِنَّكَ لَتَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٧٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{But as soon as We seize their elite with torment, they start to cry for help. (64) ˹They will be told,˺ “Do not cry for help today. Surely you will never be saved from Us. (65) Indeed, My revelations were recited to you, but you used to back away (66) In arrogance regarding it, conversing by night, speaking evil. (67)
    Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers? (68)
    Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him disacknowledging? (69) Or ˹because˺ they say, “He is insane?” In fact, he has come to them with the truth, but most of them are resentful of the truth. (70) But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away. (71) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask them for payment? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers. (72) And certainly, you (O Muhammad SAW) call them to a Straight Path (true religion Islamic Monotheism). (73)} 23:64-73

O Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Aal-Saud, I am fed up with my patience on you having imprisoned my supporters and on top of them Abdul Aziz Mohy Meshref Al-Shahhari, in the prisons of KSA for more than three years. And I, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, am not begging you O Mohammed Bin Salman to free them but I am indeed commanding you to decree an order to set them all free urgently without delay; in addition to, compensating them financially for imprisoning them without any right. But because they are among the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who calls for worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, removing man's injustice to his fellow man, and achieving global peace between populations, along with peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims. Certainly, whoever opposes me in this is opposing Allaah, His messengers, and His caliph

O Mohammed Bin Salman and his allies, Allaah Has Ordered me to say the following to whoever opposes Allaah and His caliph:
    (What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with Him). And O Mohammed Bin Salman, release my Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, and beware of Allaah's planning and know with knowledge of certainty that whoever defies Allaah and His caliph; indeed Allaah will severely torment him. Moreover, all the worlds will surely know that the best outcome is for the righteous and the earth belongs to Allaah and He grants it to whomever He chooses of His servants. Also, people altogether will know that Allaah will achieve His will if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on the worlds. Verily, if I am a liar, it will be to my own loss and no harm shall befall you. And we will wait and see as Judgment belongs to Allaah, the Swiftest in planning and accounting

O Mohammed Bin Salman, you and your likes among Arab and Non-Arab and all those who arrested my supporters in KSA along with all those who judged on them in aggression without any right, will know that all power belongs to Allaah. We will see what Allaah, the Severe in Punishment shall do to them and you surely will not avail them anything against Allaah's torment. And I will not launch against you any missiles from Yemen as I do not own them and they belong to Houthis and I do not need their assistance at all, as Allaah will direct against you and your likes in the worlds a severe in might COVID and will increase it in ferocity making it a new COVID by Allaah's words of Power [the word "be" so it is]; firm planning by Allaah, to invade the chests of wrongdoers as well as yours, o Mohammed Bin Salman. Since it is dedicated to all those who defy Allaah and His caliph among decision-makers in different countries in the worlds, as a result, Allaah will annihilate them by a command from Him or severely torment them until whenever He Pleases. Indeed He is the Most Knowing and Most Wise and to Him, all matters return in decision

On the other hand, whoever repents and turns to his Lord to Guide his heart and Forgive his sins to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, and submit to Allaah's caliph on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani in obedience to Allaah my Lord and your Lord, will definitely find Allaah All-Forgiving and Most Merciful

So flee from Allaah to Him, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to You. And worship Him alone no partners with Him as verily I am a clear warner from Him to you. Also, call upon Him alone no partners with Him, and do not call anyone else besides Him as certainly, I am a manifest warner from Him to you. O Allaah I have delivered so be my Witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds...
    Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
    Source Text:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=367800

2. افتراضي Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman

-31-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

23-Jumada II-1443AH
    26-January-2022AD
    07:07 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. O His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, I bear witness to Allaah and all mankind and jinns that I command you to set all my Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, all at once without any delay in implementing the order

Perhaps Mohammed Bin Salman would like to say: "And who are you, O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to issue an order to His Royal Highness Mohammed Bin Salman to give orders to release your Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of Saudi Arabia?" Then, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: " I am indeed Imam Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world. I swear by Allaah the Great who will achieve His purpose, if you did not obey the command of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah would do to you what He has done to your Father; thus He Sends against you His firm plan, COVID, so it strikes you down into a clinical death as it did to your father; leading to your own death!

So your highness and superiority in Earth would not benefit you and you will never find besides Allaah a helper or protector, then He makes you an example for whoever disobeys the order to obey His caliph on the whole world

Perhaps Mohammed Bin Salman would like to say: "Do you believe the rumors about the death of my father? Nay, they are just conjectures. O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, did not you claim that you do not say about Allah conjectures that do not avail anything against the truth?" Then, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: "O Mohammed Bin Salman, Allaah's caliph on the worlds is not of those who speak using expectations, predictions, or guesses and far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that the news from Allaah Lord of the worlds confirms the fact that Allaah has stricken down King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz with the so-called Coronavirus. Or do you think that your father was stricken down with corona due to his age and the weakness of his immune system, and you see that you are young and Allaah's firm plan cannot take you down into a clinical death until Allaah pleases then you die? Surely, there is no escape from COVID; Allaah's firm plan, so beware of the planning of Allaah the One the Overpowering!

Do not you know that whoever opposes Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has opposed Allaah? And whoever opposes Allaah and His caliph indeed Allaah is severe in Punishment. So who would save you from the severe torment of Allaah if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on the worlds?!

O man, I do not say I am Allaah's caliph on Yemen only but Allaah's caliph on the whole world. Would not Allaah achieve His purpose if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly the Caliph of Allaah who is chosen by Allaah Lord of the worlds? And if I were a liar it would be to my own loss and no harm shall befall you. Also, if I were truthful, Allaah would inevitably hit you with what His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani,promised you

O man, fear Allaah and submit to Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, thus Allaah would increase you in power and honor as I will not break Allaah's promise, in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran, to whoever fears Allaah the One the Overpowering from among decision-makers, so he sought Allaah's forgiveness and worshipped Him alone no partners Has He. Allaah's has indeed ordered me to increase him in power and honor in line with the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ ‎﴿٧﴾}

{And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe."} 14:7

So think and consider and get the plotting of the three out of your head! O Mohammed Bin Salman, What is your thought about Whom Ar-Rahman (Allaah) is with Him?! I swear by Allaah that mankind and jinns will not have power over him, and whoever denied this has tasted a punishment. And we will wait and see who is swifter in planning, the arrogant ones or Allaah? And this challenge is not out of my own accord but it is from Allaah who Knows best what is within yourselves O Mohammed Bin Salman and his soldiers. That is why Allaah has ordered me to say to Mohammed Bin Salman and his soldiers the following: (What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with Him)

So it is better for you to obey the command and to turn away from plotting and if you did not I challenge you and all those who want to plot against the Caliph of Allaah the One the Overpowering, and we shall wait and see who is swifter in planning and He has power over everything, the best protector and the best helper. All matters return to Allaah, He knows the treachery of the eyes and whatever is concealed by hearts

And I remind and say: Think and estimate and decide and choose what is good for yourself and ask forgiveness for your sin and be one of the thankful and do not be one of the disbelievers, I am for you among the advisors and for all the decision-makers in the peoples of mankind, and I repeat and state that I do not sing to you with poetry or exaggerate without the right in prose, but rather the Caliph of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, Won't Allaah accomplish his purpose -Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they say? Whoever worships Allaah alone no partners with Him, Allaah will give him glory to his glory, and whoever disbelieves, Allaah will strip him of his possessions, and he will lose this world and the hereafter. That is the clear loss

And Peace be on the messengers and Praise be to Allaah.. Allaah's Caliph and servant Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL ,Bahy Mansour

3. افتراضي To My Beloved Supporters and Truth-seekers In the Whole World

-32-

02-Rajab-1443 AH
    03 -February -2022
    03:19 AM

To My Beloved Supporters and Truth-seekers In the Whole World

O my beloved supporters and truth seekers in the whole world, may Allaah's prayers of peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I command you to publish the statement which is titled: (Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman..) https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=369068

And enough tweeting so your numbers would not be blocked due to exceeding the limit of the permitted number of tweets, so do not let twitter keep you busy from publishing in other news websites but keep publishing the statement on different media platforms for 3 days

Moreover, I give my supporters the freedom of publication without sticking to certain groups or dates, but each publishes freely for 3 days or more according to their free time on the condition of focusing on publishing the statement that is titled: (Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman..) https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=369068

So compete in publishing the statement which is titled: (Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman..) https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=369068

Verily, you shall know what Allaah will do to whoever disobeys the command of Allaah's caliph if Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world. So know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and you will see from Allaah's ability, to manifest His caliph, wonders that are going to stun you and make hearts reach the throats out of horror through a cosmic and covidious war from Allaah

Furthermore, those indulged in luxury shall know what will the ferocious COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, do. And I mean the one set specially for wrongdoing affluent ones like Mohammed Bin Salman and his dead father, and the Advisory Board know that King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz is dead but they are concealing the news as who would dare to speak out of fear of the dinosaur (Mohammed Bin Salman), for a time? O, Mohammed Bin Salman, I fear that they would bury you with your father because you feel secure from the plan of Allaah and none feels secure from the Plan of Allah except the people who are the losers

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=369736

4. افتراضي The COVID of No Escape From Death has Arrived

-33-

08-Rajab-1443AH
    09-February-2022 AD
    05:56 AM

The COVID of No Escape From Death has Arrived

In the name of Allaah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. There is no power except with Allaah The Most High, The Great. Despite my sadness over the mischoice of Prince Mohamed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud due to his arrogance and insistence on not to release my Saudi and non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, it is a challenge from his Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bin Salman to be stricken-down by Allah into clinical death if Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi Allah's caliph on the worlds; as a result, Allah has Stricken him down with His firm plan, COVID, in no time shortly before he travels to Beijing, as Mohamed Bin Salman thinks himself to be safe from the plan of Allah Lord of the worlds and he was not an atom's weight suspicious that he will attend the opening of the Olympics in Beijing. And I know with knowledge of certainty that the Saudi Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Salman will not attend per the invitation of the president of China, the greatest of wrongdoers, and the dragon, Xi Jinping in Beijing the headquarters of the 2022 Olympics. I have advised Mohamed Bin Salman not to think himself to be safe from the plan of Allaah but unfortunately, he does not like advisors. However, COVID the firm plan of Allah that strikes down in the blink of an eye is not only dedicated to Prince Mohamed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud but dedicated from Lord of the worlds to all decision-makers who did not take a lesson from this major incident

And I, Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, swear by Allah the One the Overpowering that whoever does not take a lesson from among decision-makers of the governments of the worlds, the firm plan of Allah is going to strike him down in the blink of an eye or even sooner by the command of Allah the One Overpowering by the Word ( "Be" so it is ) in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted :
    {فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ ۙ إِنَّهُمْ لَمَعَكُمْ ۚ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا خَاسِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٤﴾}

{And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves(52) and the believers will say, ‘Are these the men who swore by God using their strongest oaths that they were with you?’ All they did was in vain: they have lost everything. (53) O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. (54) 5:52-54

Perhaps many decision-makers in different countries of mankind would like to say: "We did not imprison your supporters, O Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, and we did not cause to them any harm " then Allah's caliph on the worlds Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani replies to them and says: "Do you think Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani will remove injustice from upon his supporters and that is it ?! Far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens to remove, by the permission of Allah, the injustice of man towards his fellow man, as I make no difference between a Yemeni and Chinese, accordingly I ,Allah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani, command
    all decision-makers in mankind's governments in different countries to empty all the prisons of mankind in rural and urban areas of all prisoners by a blanket pardon from Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al-Yamani

O human populations, the severe corona is a firm plan from Allaah which has been Sent as a soldier to whoever disobeys the orders of Allaah generally, to submit and obey the command of His caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. Verily, whoever disobeys my order give him tidings of clinical death through a plan from He who has Appointed me His caliph on the worlds (Allah my Lord and your Lord) and there is no escape! Who is it that is coequal to Allah Lord of the worlds Glorified and Highly Exalted is He ?!

Omicron would accept the truce of whoever obeys Allah and His caliph; for peace is best. But if you refused, soon a lot of nations will find themselves without presidents nor governments, and I will not allow any chaos between nations when they have no governments, as omicron will strike down whoever wants to cause corruption in the land by taking away people's money and business or violate their sanctities, verily omicron will knock him down immediately and will severely strike at every finger-joint of him to keep people's security after (Allaah) annihilates those who refused and acted arrogantly towards the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering to obey His caliph (as what has passed is not but mere warning and alarm of widespread evil) and he will never find anyone to protect him from the torment of Allaah's firm plan. How many times did I advise decision-makers at day and night to be servants of Allaah and to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him so they obey the command of Allaah's caliph on the worlds (who is Allaah's servant like them) so they submit to the command of Allaah's caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

O Xi Jinping, the Chinese President, I swear by Him who has appointed me as His caliph; that is Allaah who you deny Him (my Lord and your Lord) if you did not release all Muslims inside the prisons of China along with all prisoners in general in the Chinese prisons, the firm plan of Allah, COVID, will strike you down along with all wrongdoers among your soldiers, like it (COVID) did to Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud

O Xi Jinping, Bin Salman did not break his appointment out of his own accord but COVID; the firm plan of Allah has stricken him down into a clinical death like I had promised him before. And I have promised you with it, O Xi Jinping, along with those of your like in the worlds

Go and ponder upon: (The Series of Statements About the Blood Gnat), https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755
    and whoever wants to understand the news let him read it from the beginning to the end and that is for you to know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani truly knows from Allah that which you do not know, and those who understand and think know that Allaah has truly Appointed him His caliph on the whole world

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah will achieve His purpose even if He had to annihilate half of mankind who reached their rectitude so that they submit to Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. So let each human flee to Ar-Rahman (Arabic: the Most Gracious) my Lord and your Lord; Allaah who there is no god except Him, my Lord and your Lord, and Lord of the heavens and earth and what is between them and Lord of the Great Throne. Also, know that Allaah Forgives all sins without exception; He is indeed the All-Forgiving the Most Merciful. And turn to Allaah in repentance from the great sins, injustice, and gross indecencies and flee from Allaah to Him I am indeed from Him to you a manifest warner and the decision neither belongs to me nor you. Know that Everything to do with this affair is in Allaah's hands and all matters return to Allaah (in decision) who Knows the treachery of the eyes and what chests conceal. Indeed Allaah is Capable of everything, and know that all things and all which has hit you are a determined decree in the Book Inscribed

How many times did I warn you that you cannot resist Allaah's cosmic and covidious war, but you acted arrogantly! And my call has not increased wrongdoers among you except in denial of Allaah Lord of the worlds, and you neglected Allaah as if He is not the One behind the cosmic war, the so-called climatic, aerial, nautical, and terrestrial disasters! But they are due to the approach of the planet of torment (Saqar), and I have warned you of severe punishment from Allaah but you refused as if He is not the One behind His cosmic war and the war of His covidious soldiers! Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what you associate with Him! If Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world, know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and know that He is Capable of everything

Also, How many times did I warn you that you must worship Allaah my Lord and your Lord with insight (the Quran) from Allaah Lord of the worlds and that you must fear His torment through the piety of your hearts out of fear of Allaah the One, Exalted is He! He is indeed Worthy to be feared, and Worthy to forgive, but you feel secure against the plan of Allaah and only the losers feel secure against Allaah’s plan

And I have already written to you a healing prayer for people in general in a statement on 26th of Ramadan 1441AH (19-05-2020AD), titled: Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=330251

So read the whole prayer in it in the evening and in the morning, and know that therein is healing for what is in the chests. It also has the complete and conclusive solution for what you are experiencing of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war. O Allaah I have delivered so be my Witness and if you were arrogant towards this prayer, why should I grieve for people who are arrogant and wrongdoers?! Verily, judgment belongs to Allaah the Swiftest in account and planning; indeed He is the best of Judges

Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=370025

5. افتراضي Urgent! Truth-seekers are Never Bored

َََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََََ- 34-

11-Rajab-1443AH
    12-February-2022AD
    08:55 AM

Urgent! Truth-seekers are Never Bored

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. No power except with Allaah, and prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and upon whoever followed his way to Allaah with insight from Allaah; that is the Great Quran

O you who ask about the command of blanket pardon to all prisoners in mankind's prisons on the pretext of the fact that there are murderers among them; do you want to teach the global caliph of Allaah the laws of the religion of Allaah or the One who Teaches him is the One who chose him to be His caliph on earth on the whole world?! Or you want to share Allaah in the matter of choosing the caliph of Allaah the One the Overpowering who does not share His decision of choosing His caliph with anyone?! Verily, you and jinns and people altogether and the brought near angels do not have the right to share the decision of choosing Al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph. And the choice was never yours or theirs as you are not more knowledgeable than Allaah, Exalted is He, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏}

{Your Lord creates what He pleases and chooses those He will- they have no choice- so glory be to God, and may He be exalted above the partners they ascribe to Him!(68) Your Lord knows what their hearts conceal and what they reveal.(69) And He is Allah. There is no god but He. Praise is only for Him in the beginning and at the end, and He alone has the right to judge, and to Him you are to be returned.(70) 28:68-70

As for the global blanket pardon for all those in the prisons of the worlds; about which you say: "There are murderers there", I say: "If there has been justice and equity for peoples along with progression, education, and hearts' enlightenment with the light of the true knowledge of the true clarification of the Great Quran; corruption in the land and bloodshed would have ended. As the principles of the Great Quran are a mercy for the worlds, how would I pardon others and leave others in prison while they are wronged? But they admitted committing a crime due to being subjected to torments and their (governments) judgments are not based on decisive evidence, proof, and fair eyewitnesses; but all their judgments are based on tortures soon after a person is accused (of committing something) while there is no clear evidence. On the other hand, true combative jihad (Arabic: جهاد, fighting) is when someone fights in the way of Allaah to defend himself ,as indeed Allaah does not like corruption and unjustly shedding blood

Moreover, I hold the argument against the questioners and say: "Do you guarantee for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani that all courts of the world have judged on prisoners according to the judgment of Allaah? In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏}

{Do they want judgement according to the time of pagan ignorance? Is there any better judge than God for those of firm faith?(50)} 5:50

And the center of injustice in prisons, especially the prisons of national safety Intelligence bureaus in general in the world (the so-called National Security, General Intelligence Offices, or General Investigation Directorates). So would you avail me anything against Allaah in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    {وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏}

{We order you to judge between them according to what Allah has sent down. Do not follow their desires, and beware of them, lest they should turn you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you. If they turn away, be assured that Allah intends to make them suffer for some of their sins. Surely, many of the people are sinners.(49) Do they want judgment according to the time of pagan ignorance? Is there any better judge than God for those of firm faith?(50)} 5:49-50

So for God's sake, how is it that in Saudi Arabia there has been an announcement ,for those who are staying without residence Visa, to spend 15 years in prison and pay a fine of 1 million Saudi Riyal, and this is a verdict on those who are just residing illegally?! I wonder what is it that the Crown Prince, Mohammed Bin Salman who is still experiencing the agonies of clinical death, has not done?! He is indeed the most unjust ruler to ever rule the Saudi people among those ruled Hejaz from Aal-Saud (the House of Saud), and he is the most unjust ruler among Muslim rulers ,since he is more oppressing and tyrannical. Are the deterrent judgments in his regime has been made up by him for the sake of the unlawful residency system despite the fact that it does not violate human rights? Certainly, mind and reason would not accept this judgment! What did Mohammed Bin Salman leave for rulers to judge in regards to the penalties for real crimes?! What deterrent judgments did he leave to be used for stopping the corruption in the land if this was his judgement on those who only reside unlawfully for the sake of earning their living?! Definitely this is not one of the crimes against humanity, so how would he judge in the crimes of human rights abuse? Or he wants to attach no importance to the arbitrations of the religion of Allaah except for the unlawful residents who are seeking halal (Arabic:unforbidden) livelihood by sentencing them to 15 years in prison and a fine of one million Saudi Riyal to anyone who shelters an unlawful resident?! How is it that this judgment is greater than the fine of manslaughter?! So what judgments did Mohammed Bin Salman leave for crimes of deterrent penalties to remove man's injustice to his fellow man?! And how great is the difference between him and rulers from Aal-Saud before him! They used to depart unlawful residents at their own expense.
    But Mohammed Bin Salman forgot that he is one of the protectors of the Holy Mosque which the Muslim world head for from all directions for major and minor hajj which is a great halal and good economic income for KSA that is better than the tourism income that all countries earn and most of it is an obscenity and prohibited actions that harm human communities

So do you want to teach me how to judge according to what Allaah has Revealed?! How would Allaah choose His servant Al-Mahdi (Arabic: المهدي, the guided one) Nasser Mohammed and appoint him as His caliph on the whole world without increasing him abundantly in knowledge against all the scholars of the nation in the world; except for him (Al-Mahdi) to judge with truth between people? What is the matter with you? How do you decide?! Furthermore, o my beloved ones , so many innocent ones are imprisoned

For your information and in spite of you after (my) empowerment I am going to forgive all prisoners in all of the prisons of the whole world and treat them with kindness by forgiving them all perhaps they may be guided. Indeed I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, have been authorized by my Lord to initially achieve reform and stop corruption in the worlds before teaching you the compulsory penalties that remove man's injustice to his fellow man. As a result, I have the right to initially apply blanket pardon until we teach them the teachings of Islam, the religion of Allaah, like when Allaah Authorized His caliph on the earth Dhu'l Qarnayn in the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا ۗ قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏ قَالَ أَمَّا مَن ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُّكْرًا ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَىٰ ۖ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا ‎﴿٨٨﴾}

{Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a hot eye. And he found near it a people. We (Allah) said : "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness."(86)He answered, ‘We shall punish those who have done evil, and when they are returned to their Lord He will punish them [even more] severely,(87)But as for him who believes (in Allah's Oneness) and works righteousness, he shall have the best reward, and we (Dhul-Qarnain) shall speak unto him mild words (as instructions)."(88) 18:86-88

And he means in the punishments of the crimes of corruption in the land until they are all cleared to His servants; thus he forgave them at the beginning as he would apply them (punishments) after forgiveness on whoever caused corruption in the land again and did injustice to his fellow man by unjustly shedding blood. And the murderer should not be sentenced to death until we check if the murdered is wronged or an unjust aggressor, since this is a prerequisite which Allaah made for the heir of the murdered ,only if he was wronged and not an unjust aggressor, that is why Allaah the Exalted Said
    {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏}

{And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported.(33)} 17:33

And he (the killer) did not assault the murdered one to kill him so he had to defend himself ,but the one who defends himself is fighting in the way of Allaah, so do we have to judge on him to pay the blood money? We seek refuge in Allaah to be of the unjust ones! But after the empowerment in the worlds there will be an obligatory command to apply the penalties of preventing corruption in the land to remove man's injustice to his fellow man through judging by what Allaah has revealed; with truth

Verily, I am not going to kill anyone by stoning them to death even if they were proven to be adulterers, since this is a satanic punishment which has been made up by Iblees (Satan) to distort Islam, the religion of Allaah, before the eyes of the worlds. However, the judgment is 100 whips for the adulterer and the adulteress infront of a group of believers. Moreover, the thief must be lashed with a whip on his hand according to the crime of theft and the penalty is doubled up for him if he has been previously convicted (of theft); for this particular reason Allaah did not determine the number of whips, but his hand should be whipped until the back of his left-hand drips in blood out of the whip twist (it bends from the palm to the back of the hand), but the number of whips should be according to the crime itself ,that is why Allaah did not determine the number of whips, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَالسَّارِقُ وَالسَّارِقَةُ فَاقْطَعُوا أَيْدِيَهُمَا جَزَاءً بِمَا كَسَبَا نَكَالًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ فَمَن تَابَ مِن بَعْدِ ظُلْمِهِ وَأَصْلَحَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏}

{Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38) But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(39) 5:38-39

Provided that the stolen thing is not something to be eaten to sate his hunger, and Allah is Whose help is to be sought as to how greatly did those who invent false judgments in Allaah's religion, distort Islam. And the greatest disaster is their misunderstanding of the verse and that Allaah means cut off their hands in the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38) But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(39) 5:38-39

But Allaah means to cause a cut in the back of the hand by whipping it until it lightly bleeds out of the wound caused by the whip, or do you think Allaah meant that the wives of Egypt's ministers have chopped off their hands? God forbid! He means they caused a wound in their hands with knives in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    {فَلَمَّا سَمِعَتْ بِمَكْرِهِنَّ أَرْسَلَتْ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَعْتَدَتْ لَهُنَّ مُتَّكَأً وَآتَتْ كُلَّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِّنْهُنَّ سِكِّينًا وَقَالَتِ اخْرُجْ عَلَيْهِنَّ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَأَيْنَهُ أَكْبَرْنَهُ وَقَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ وَقُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَٰذَا بَشَرًا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا مَلَكٌ كَرِيمٌ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [يوسف]
    {When she heard their malicious talk, she prepared a banquet and sent for them, giving each of them a knife. She said to Youssef, ‘Come out and show yourself to them!’ and when the women saw him, they were stunned by his beauty, and cut their hands, exclaiming, ‘Great God! He cannot be mortal! He must be a precious angel!’(31)} 12:31

Thus, Allaah the Exalted means by:
    {Cut (by whipping) the (left) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.(38)} to cause a cut in his hand by whipping it ,and according to the intensity of the crime he gets whipped as per the judgment of the ruler. Also, the robbed one has the right to forgive the thief for the love of God in return for repentance, but if the thief stole again, his punishment with the whip would be doubled up. Anyway, judgments have been thoroughly detailed in previous elaborated statements

O my beloved questioners in the love of Allaaah, I will forgive them at the beginning as this is in honour of the chosen caliphs of Allaah who are chosen by Allaah as mercy to the worlds at the beginning, due to the ignorance of a lot of people of the punishments which have been revealed by Allaah in the clear verses of His Book in order to stop man's injustice to his fellow man, and indeed His promise is true and He is the Most Merciful of all; given that rulers in the era of raising Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani have been unjust towards their peoples altogether, and that is why the earth has been filled with injustice and inequity, and this saying of yours reflects the untrue fact that punitive judgments before raising Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi have been matching with what Allaah has revealed; so since rulers of the world rule as per what Allaah has revealed; therefore the earth is filled with justice and there is no need for raising the Caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi, to fill it with justice and equity! Say produce your proof if you should be truthful and far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the Earth and heavens if Muslim rulers have been ruling with what Allaah has sent, Allaah would not have sent His caliph on the whole world. In fact in some matters disbelievers, especially humane disbelievers, are fairer than many Muslim rulers and I mean the disbelievers who do not fight Muslims in their religion. To explain, you will find the companionship of humanness within them while not finding it within many Muslims as many of them are the farthest from Islam, the religion of Allaah by which Allaah has sent all His messengers and prophets from the first of them to the seal of them the illiterate prophet Mohammed the messenger of Allaah may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and I salute him with respect and make no distinction between any of His messengers with the religion of Islam, the mercy to the worlds, indeed I am an upright Muslim and not of the polytheists. Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds. Definitely, the true caliph of Allaah must not follow the desires of Muslims and non-Muslims and I seek refuge in Allaah to be of the unjust ones,
    but I judge with what Allaah has revealed so I am not of the unjust and corrupt in the land and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds.

And do you think rulers of the world will say: "your wish is my command" as if they were acknowledging Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani? Nay! They do not assign to him importance until Allaah Seizes them with painful torment, and here is Mohammed Bin Salman who has transgressed against the supporters of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani in Saudi Arabia by imprisoning my male and female supporters in solitary confinement and God knows what they are doing. And I swear by Allaah all physicians of the world cannot wake the Saudi crown Prince from the clinical death even if they combined all their forces

O Muslims, lying has short legs! So let us see who is going to be humiliated by Allaah, and I challenge Mohammed Bin Salman to appear in public to expose Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and says: "O you who invent lies against Allaah, here I am and my father, Allaah did not afflict us with any harm like you promised to happen in case we did not give orders to release your suppoters" and far is that from being the truth! How would Mohammed Bin Salman and his father speak to you? I swear by Allaah I do not want to mention the old Salman despite his death, but enough for me is the challenge of the dinosaur, the Saudi crown Prince, who imprisoned my Saudi supporters and a few foreigners with them in Saudi Arabia, as fabrications will not benefit you at all, O you who invent fabrications, until Mohammed Bin Salman is on TV screens addressing the worlds saying: "Here I am! So be witnesses that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is a liar who claims to be Allaah's caliph on the worlds". How easy is it to expose Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he were a liar, so what is it that prevents them from speaking on TV to advise the worlds in regards to Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who invents a lie against Allaah that he is Allaah's caliph on the whole world? Thus, O people of the world, how easy is it to expose Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he were a liar, but I am Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the whole world. And Allaah has made Mohammed Bin Salman in particular an example for whoever disobeys the order of His caliph Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani after it will be clear to the worlds that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful. Or you are going to keep on fabricating the meetings of the Advisory Board by collecting shots from CCTV cameras which are fixed on the walls of
    the Advisory Board to make it look like one new video ,every Tuesday?! Far is that from being the truth! No one will believe this except for the naïve ones so who are you trying to fool? Even stupid ones will expose this so what about smart people?

Anyway, Mohammed Bin Salman is the one who rushed the occurrence of this disaster that has hit him; as a result, Allaah has stricken him down into a clinical death despite me advising him to think, estimate, and choose what is good for him so that Allaah increases him in honour and power but Abu-Fahda (Father of Fahda) refused so Allaah put a limit to his arrogance with clinical death. Certainly, wrongdoers shall know what are the throes and agonies of clinical death. He (Mohammed Bin Salman) wanted to plot against Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani but Allaah the Most Gracious was swifter in planning than him so He has stricken him down into clinical death ,in a blink of an eye, with COVID that is faster than light by a command from Allaah with the Word "Be" so it is, and before the victory by Planet "Saqar"

Furthermore, death shall get to other wrongdoers (those who support the most evil Trump), who hated what Allaah has revealed; that is the Great Quran. They have also hated the pleasure of Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾}

{Surely those who turn back after the guidance has appeared to them clearly, it is Satan who has tempted them and involved them in far-fetched fancies.(25)This is because they said to those who hate what Allah has sent down: "We will obey you in part of the matter," but Allah knows their secrets.(26) How (will it be) when the angels take them in death and beat their faces and their backs(27)
    That is because they followed that which angered Allah, and hated that which pleased Him. So He made their deeds fruitless.(28)Or do those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy), think that Allah will not bring to light all their hidden ill-wills?(29)} 47:25-29

Did not I tell Mohammed Bin Salman in a previous statement that Trump, the devil, who has involved you in far-fetched fancies thus your greed, O the House of Salman, is awakened for kingship, so he has promised you that it will be exclusive for the House of Salman provided that they achieve for him his zionist plan, and I have told you that he is not going to keep his promise to Mohammed Bin Salman or anyone other than him? Indeed, Donald Trump is not the owner of sovereignty who gives power to whom he wills and strips off power from whom he wills, Exalted is Allaah the Great! These are your news in the clear verses of the Great Quran since it has been revealed, so have you been knowing the unseen O Mohammed Bin Salman when you were given authority so you sever your ties of kinship by torturing them for the sake of kingship ,while they are your kinship?! These are your news in the clear verses of the Great Quran in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{فَهَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ أَن تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتُقَطِّعُوا أَرْحَامَكُمْ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فَأَصَمَّهُمْ وَأَعْمَىٰ أَبْصَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ أَمْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبٍ أَقْفَالُهَا ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏}

{Would you then, if you were given the authority, do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship? (22) Such are they whom Allah has cursed, so that He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.(23) Then, do they not give serious thought to the Qur’ān, or do they have locks on their hearts?(24) Surely those who turn back after the guidance has appeared to them clearly, it is Satan who has tempted them and involved them in far-fetched fancies.(25)This is because they said to those who hate what Allah has sent down: "We will obey you in part of the matter," but Allah knows their secrets.(26) How (will it be) when the angels take them in death and beat their faces and their backs(27)
    That is because they followed that which angered Allah, and hated that which pleased Him. So He made their deeds fruitless.(28)Or do those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy), think that Allah will not bring to light all their hidden ill-wills?(29)} 47:22-29

Also, the severe in might soldiers of Allaah shall get the enemies of Allaah and His caliph and others ,as they did not take a lesson from what happened to those who had plotted before, or from what happened to Mohammed Bin Salman and his father. Given that I am Al-Mahdi Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Let us will wait to see if Allaah would accomplish His purpose by manifesting his caliph on the whole world through His might and power, or the choice of Allaah the Exalted is merely a dead letter! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens, you are going to see from Allaah the One the Overpowering that which its horror will cause hearts to reach throats and turns young men's hair to white (out of horror), in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏}

{Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make young men white-haired?(17)a Day when the sky will be torn apart? God’s promise will certainly be fulfilled.(18)This is a reminder. Let whoever wishes take the way to his Lord.(19)} 73:17-19

So wait, we too are waiting with you for the judgment of Allaah the Swiftest of Accountants and the best of Judges. How many times did I advise you but you do not like advisers! And I hear you saying there's almost a truce between you and the so-called Corona! Far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah will raise the intensity of the calamity of His cosmic and covidious war until the promise of Allaah of giving His caliph power over the whole world comes, in line with the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾}

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise.} 13:31

So all people will be rightly guided after Allaah annihilates whoever He wills and torments whoever He wills, since among mankind there are some cows who do not think, with all due respect to cattle, because they are even more astray than them (cattle), in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏}

{Do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are just like cattle- no, they are further from the path.} 25:44

I swear by Allaah, If a thoughtful man gives his mind a chance to think and ponders upon the statements of (The blood gnat series)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755 , he will not regret it but he will know that it is a serious matter and people are turning away from Al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world and that what they are experiencing of cosmic and covidious war is from Allaah. And we shall see would the war of the heavens, earth, mountains, sea, sun, moon , planet Saqar and the soldiers of Allaah of Corona and I mean those of ferocious severity, accept the truce before the worlds humble themselves before Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani?! This truce is very far from happening except when Allaah commands. Also, the soldiers of Allaah, Omicron of partners (Severe and tenacious ones) that you think they have come to save you from the other strains I swear by Allaah that He has Sent it to reinforce the other strains and you shall come to know, so how would I grieve over wrongdoing people who hated the caller of truth from their Lord and hated the pleasure of Allaah?! In addition, I give tidings of the annihilation of half of those who reached their rectitude among mankind with the challenge of the invisible blood gnat strains in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    {۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏}

{Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)}
    [Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26-28]

O Allaah I bear witness to you that I am not going to grieve over the arrogant ones who if they see the Path of guidance, they do not take it as their way nor admit the truth after they have acknowledged them within, therefore, Allaah has led their hearts astray So, when they adopted deviation, Allah let their hearts become deviate, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٤٦﴾}"

{I will keep distracted from My signs those who behave arrogantly on Earth without any right, and who, even if they see every sign, will not believe in them; they will not take the way of right guidance if they see it, but will take the way of error if they see that. This is because they denied Our signs and paid them no heed:} 7:146

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds..
    Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=370416

6. افتراضي Mohammed Bin Salman is Still Experiencing Clinical Death

-35-

28-Rajab-1443AH
    01-March-2022AD
    05:45PM

Mohammed Bin Salman is Still Experiencing Clinical Death

May Allaah's peace be upon whoever is searching for the truth in the whole world.
    And I give you a ruling with truth and Allaah is witnessing from the top of his heaven that his Royal Highness the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is experiencing clinical death, and they will never be able to turn my supporters away by dramatic performances until Mohammed Bin Salman speaks as we know him ,and I challenged him to expose Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani as this is a global chance to expose Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if they were truthful that he is not Allaah's caliph on the whole world. But far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah will achieve His purpose but most people do not know

O my beloved righteous forerunner supporters, publish this challenge as hard as you can
    owing to the staged series of handing over the 2022 Saudi Cup for horse racing ,as they call it, before the hands of the Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. I swear by Allaah that the owner of the Cup, Saud Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, knows with knowledge of certainty that his brother Mohammed Bin Salman is still in clinical death, and that what they have done is just a staged performance to distract people for a time in the hope that the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman wakes up from the clinical death but far is that from happening!

I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens, that Arab and Non-Arab physicians cannot wake the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman from clinical death, but let them (House of Salman) release all my supporters from the prisons of KSA all at once, and dignify and honour them before the eyes of the worlds. Also, testify against themselves of vicious aggression against the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, then they ask them before the eyes of the worlds to forgive Mohammed Bin Salman for the sake of Allaah Lord of the worlds; hence Allaah ,Exalted is He, forgives him in accordance with His attribute, as He is the Best of Forgivers. This is advice for the House of Salman before a calamity occurs and I swear by Allaah it would not benefit them if they cried blood instead of tears , and the Saudi Crown Prince will not survive clinical death until they do what they are ordered to do
    , and I am bearing witness to Allaah and sufficient is He as a witness before a calamity hits them altogether due to turning people away from believing the admonition and lesson which are a sign for the worlds; although Allaah did not strike down Mohammed Bin Salman because of his evil thought of plotting against Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani through targeting the 3 cars of the procession of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani with 3 missiles from an aircraft.

To illustrate, Mohammed Bin Salman wanted to evilly plot using 3 missiles from his aircraft to target the procession of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani by a missile for each car and this is a plot from him to guarantee the death of Allaah's caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And they worked out their plot and whatever they plot is before Allah, even though their plot is such as would move the mountains, but Allaah is more Swift in planning and He is the best of those who Plan.
    And let the whole world witness this story as it is a sign, and the whole world must know it thoroughly along with the statements of the challenge with truth from Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to Mohammed Bin Salman beforehand, so let them read to believe the counter-planning from Lord of the worlds on actual reality to protect His caliph by the Word "be" so it is in sooner than a blink of an eye, because Allaah is swifter in planning and accounting. And how would they have the audacity to dare Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani?! Indeed, I am still saying to the whole world: "What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with him?"

O the devil Vladimir Putin, peer of Trump, shall I inform you about the worst enemy of yours and your devil peer Trump, and the enemy of those who earned Allaah's anger from the devils of jinn and mankind? I swear by Allaah who there is no God worthy to be worshipped with truth but him that it is Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and I am indeed the most dangerous enemy of all human and jinn devils. Verily, your appointed time in the Book Inscribed has come, so O the evilest Trump and his peer the Russian President Vladimir Putin If you have any plots against Me, try them now! May Allaah curse you for your disbelief along with all your supporters of human devils who cause corruption on the earth. And may Allaah curse whoever does not give up supporting you among non-Arabs and Arabs as they will find no one besides Allaah to protect or help them

And Al-Azefah (Arabic) has neared, and you are in the year of the beginning of major incidents. And the grip has been tightened on the global scene that perhaps you may know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani does not -by Allaah's permission- do injustice to anyone through falsehood and slander because Allaah would never Choose an unjust caliph for Him on earth but a fair caliph of a decisive word that is not to be taken for amusement

Furthermore, how many times did I warn people of the plot of human devils, the worst enemies of humanity in whose hearts there is not an atom's weight of mercy? Those are the worst enemies of the world who do injustice to human rights and want to put out the light of Allaah, the mercy to the worlds, but far is that from happening and Allaah rejects everything short of making His light perfect, no matter how the wrongdoers may hate his manifestation

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=371907

7. افتراضي O The House of Salman, The Fabrications Have Failed

-36-

30-Rajab-1443AH
    03-03-2022AD
    09:28 AM

O The House of Salman, The Fabrications Have Failed

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful, no power except with Allaah the Most High, the Great. Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

O children of Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud (House of Saud), Allaah is witnessing that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani will be merciful towards you out of your fear of the children of King Abdul-Aziz and your cousins because of the death of King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz due to coronavirus, also because of the clinical death of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman caused by COVID, the firm plan of Allaah; as a result, the children of King Salman are afraid of the vengeance of their cousins. And I see that they are trying very hard through resorting to other countries' leaders to help them in their fabrications in the hope that Mohammed Bin Salman wakes up from his clinical death

Furthermore, I want to admonish all of the House of Abdul-Aziz Bin Saud and speak to them a far-reaching word when the truth is revealed: to fear Allaah by not taking vengeance on the children of King Salman because of what their father ,King Salman, and his Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, have committed of crimes regarding their relatives. Verily, King Salman has ruined Mohammed Bin Salman and the deceiver, Trump the devil, has deceived them about Allaah by enclosing Kingship upon the House of Salman only, but what is the fault of the other innocent children of King Salman? So fear Allaah in them when He reveals the truth to you and remember the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    {قُلْ أَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْغِي رَبًّا وَهُوَ رَبُّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ ۚ وَلَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ إِلَّا عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ ‎﴿١٦٤﴾‏}

{Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."(164)} 6:164

O children of Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz, enough elaborating fabrications on the hope that Mohammed Bin Salman wakes up from his clinical death as far is that from happening! Indeed the truth will always come out. Certainly, you will never be able to turn my supporters and truth-seekers away from following the truth until Mohammed Bin Salman speaks as we know him and not just broadcasting silent videos of him

How hard did you make Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani laugh out of the fake performance of the visit of King of Bahrain to KSA yesterday, and the one playing the role of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman in the play ,met him by the plane's ladder and they exchanged greeting from a distance in order to apply the precautions of corona; but the worst disaster is the one that brings laughter. Is the immunity of the young, the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman weaker than the immunity of old King Salman?! Owing to the fact that King of Bahrain gave King Salman a big hug and this is actually a true old shot when there were no precautions of corona, that has been fabricated into a new video of the guards wearing face masks while King Salman was maskless as if he were anti-armor out of the strength of his immunity and needed no masks!

But the videotaping of the one playing the role of Mohammed Bin Salman while receiving King of Bahrain yesterday is new in the time of applying precautions protocols to avoid being infected with corona. Exalted is He who blinded your insight to reveal to the worlds the fabrications through evidence of conclusive indication, in the visit of King of Bahrain to KSA yesterday, as to how does King of Bahrain and the Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman exchange greetings from a distance even though both are young persons with strong immunity; while old King Salman who has reached the extreme old age is seen to be intimately hugged by King of Bahrain! Should the concern be for the young man of strong immunity or the old of weak immunity?! It is extremely hard for you to find a logical excuse to say to people as to how is it possible that King of Bahrain greets Mohammed Bin Salman from a distance while during the same visit we find him intimately hugging King Salman?! Is not this evidence of conclusive indication on their fabrications? Exalted is Allaah the Great who is going to achieve His purpose. To explain, due to your turning away from the admonition and lesson, Allaah has blinded your insight and exposed your fabrications and eliminated your pride taken in your intelligence to bring about what has been ordained

I shall leave the judgment for every sane person to look into the videos of the visit of King of Bahrain to KSA on Wednesday yesterday, and the exchange of greetings from a distance to the young Mohammed Bin Salman, while in another video we find King of Bahrain intimately hugging King Salman in the Royal Palace during the same visit. This is indeed an incident that you the one with the masked face impersonating Mohammed Bin Salman will not get away with it, and the staged performance co-starring King of Bahrain has failed. They have told him about what happened and asked for his visit to KSA so that the fabrication succeeds

Attach the videos of the visit of King of Bahrain on Wednesday yesterday to this statement, and do not miss the fun in the greeting from a distance to the masked young crown prince and the intimate hug to the old King of the weak immunity, and here comes the end of fabrications. Also, videos of the visit of the King of Bahrain to KSA on Wednesday yesterday should be saved.

Enough fabrications from now on and submit to the fate and pre-destiny of Allaah and His choice because lying will not lead you anywhere. So fear Allaah the Severe in Punishment and beware of His anger before a disaster happens and hits the doer, the one who accepts the actions of the doer, and the one who is silent in the face of the truth, thus beware of the plan of Lord of the worlds out of your turning people away from signs of verification and know that Allaah is Almighty and All-Wise

Allaah's global caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=372191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1VeNSK8cU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxgCPRZHbb4

8. افتراضي A Challenge From Allaah's Caliph; Al-Mahdi

06-Sha'ban-1443AH
    09-March-2022 AD
    08:41 AM

A Challenge From Allaah's Caliph; Al-Mahdi

In the name of Allaah the One the Overpowering. O mankind in rural and urban areas, I shall say a word -by the permission of Allaah- and His command, and neither I nor you have any choice in the matter and know that everything to do with this matter is in Allaah's hands. So know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah will Achieve His purpose, and you shall know that the bisht (Arabic: بِشت; is a traditional cloak for Arab men) is another sign. Thence, listen to, comprehend, and grasp this news from Lord of the worlds that no pledge of allegiance will be paid to a king in Saudi Arabia after the death of King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud except to Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. Also, know with certainty of mind that His Royal Highness King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz is dead and his son Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. O people, history is repeating itself! May Allaah Himself fights against you, how perverse are you! You have indeed reminded me of the dramatic play of the living martyr, Ali Abdullah Saleh Affash. Perhaps all the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani would like to say: " O our Imam, we are not done yet with the trial of the scenario of the murder of Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh despite the fact that he is still alive for the sake of far-reaching wisdom of Allaah; according to a ruling of yours. Until when we forget him and the people who have greatly argued us worldwide by the death of Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, we again find them arguing us about his murder, but what do we have to do with Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh?! And now we are running into the trial of the owner of the bisht you wore on the military uniform". Then Allaah's caliph on the world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, smiles, laughing at your utterance, and says: "O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, I have not done it out of my own accord, and what I know with knowledge of certainty is that there will be no king in Saudi Arabia after the death of King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud because Allaah will grant me dominion over Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and the whole world; Making me His caliph on the kingdom of the global throne of Allaah's caliph on the earth; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, that is the promise of Allaah and He never Breaks His promises, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    { قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾ } آل عمران
    {Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are Most Capable of everything (26)} 3:26"

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, the ball is in the court of Al Saud (the House of Saud) now, and it is better for them to yield to the fate and pre-destiny of Allaah as they have no other choice. What is the worth of the kingdom of Yemen and Saudi Arabia comparing to the worth of the dominion of the earth ,in the whole world? So let the people of Yemen and Hejaz accept Allaah's choice of His caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, and let them all completely enter into submission to Allaah, for this is the decisive solution for the whole world, and if you refused, know that Allaah is Almighty and All-Wise and know that Allaah will achieve His purpose. Furthermore, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is waiting in full dignity until the Caliphate comes at his doorstep; like it or not! Certainly, fabrications in Saudi Arabia will not benefit them at all and I understand their Security situation so I shall choose for them a prince from their family to rule them for a time, a prince who has experienced bitter injustice in order to keep the Glorified House of Allaah safe along with the safety of all of Al Saud and the Arab people of Hijaz; that is His Royal Highness Prince Mutaib Bin Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud. However, if Al Saud refused the command of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani like the people of Yemen had done before, thus Allaah let them taste the torment of the 3rd degree which they are still tasting until this very moment, (Al Saud would experience the same torment)

As for King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, I offer my condolences to the government of KSA and the people of Hejaz on the death of King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud. On the other hand, if Allaah had awakened Mohammed Bin Salman from his clinical death so he received President Abdul-Fattah El-Sisi, let him speak out loud because he is neither deaf nor dumb, but far is that from happening

O the impersonator of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, you should be ashamed of these silent, deaf, and dumb videos of you before the eyes of the viewers and Abdul-Fattah El-Sisi certainly knows this. Moreover, allow me to announce the death of King Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, and may Allaah bestows His mercy upon him, he indeed torments whomever He wills and forgives whomever he wills. Also, what I want to say is according to my knowledge, fabrications should be used for a limited time; not limitless! And I know you are elaborating fabrications on the hope that the Saudi Crown Prince wakes up from clinical death but far is that from happening... Also, I am afraid for those who elaborate fabrications and turn people away from the signs of verification from Lord of the worlds to be hit by the firm plan of Allaah (COVID) as no one feels safe from the plan of Allaah except the unjust ones

In addition, if Allaah had awakened Mohammed Bin Salman, let him speak in a video to the world as we used to see him do because he is not dumb, and these deaf and dumb videos you transmit are a shame on you and whoever helped you fabricate them because lying would not lead anywhere until Mohammed Bin
    Salman speaks while the Saudi people hear his voice and see him on video; verily Allaah shall cause the truth to triumph through His perfect Words

Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

9. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-39-

26-Sha'ban-1443AH
    29-03-2022AD
    07:19AM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)
    ________

I Am Al-Mahdi, Allaah's Caliph. If I Were A Liar, It Would Be To My Own Loss, and If I Were Truthful, Know That Allaah Will Achieve His Purpose While You Are Debased

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all of His prophets, messengers, and the believers who have responded to one common Word between the nations, which is the fact that there is no God except Allaah alone no partners Has He, and we do not sincerely worship anyone but Him even to the dismay of disbelievers

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, my righteous forerunner supporters, may I, you, and all Muslims have a blessed Ramadan for which a few days are left. Fast with your peoples and break your fast with them as well, according to the announcement of your governments. Anyway, what I want to say about my discourse at my mother's funeral, is that I regret that there was some defect in the audio recording of the discourse in the funeral hall ,which caused its poor quality, perhaps it is because the microphone was wired and far from my mouth. It is as if Allaah does not Want to encourage me to give audio discourses in the era of dialogue before the empowerment as I have been commanded (by Allaah) to deliver my Da'wa (Arabic: دعوة,call) through writing in the era of dialogue before the empowerment, and Allaah has far-reaching wisdom in regards to this command. Moreover, I had already told you before that I was commanded by my Lord to write the clarifying statement, despite my powerful personality when I publicly appear to speak and improvise, whether in front of one person or one billion, surely it makes no difference to me by an atom's weight. However, perhaps grammatical errors may be a source of misguidance for those who do not use their minds;
    despite the fact that it is a miracle for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. To explain, despite my grammatical mistakes, I fluently clarify the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran. And this is for the world to know that I truly was never a pulpit orator or one of the scholars of the nation who has been taught the knowledge by one of the religious scholars. Also, I memorize not the Quran so how do I bring the true clarification of the Qur'an without making any mistakes therein, who taught me as a human the true clarification of the Quran? And the answer is: Allaah the Most Gracious has taught me the clarification of the Quran through inspiring me search words to look for in the Great Quran, so that Allaah leads me to my clear power of knowledge, and this is a challenge between me and the Muslim, Christian, and Jewish scholars

I swear by Allaah that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is capable of bringing to you words from the Preserved Tablet* then holding the argument against you from the clear verses of the Great Quran in regards to a verse in the Preserved Tablet.

Translator's note*: the "Preserved Tablet" is the divine mother book from which the Qur'an was copied and revealed to prophet Mohammed PBUH, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْ‌آنًا عَرَ‌بِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٤﴾}

{And it is, in the Mother of the Book (the Preserved Tablet) with us, surely sublime, full of wisdom.} 43:4

For instance, the question of Allaah to a faction of polytheists : Where are those whom you were worshipping other than Allaah?, They answered: "We were worshipping Your brought-near-angels", in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)

{then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

I wanted to set an example for my beloved supporters and truth-seekers, that my Lord teaches me the clarification of the Quran even from the Preserved Tablet, then I bring you the power of knowledge from the clear verses of the Great Quran, which convinces the mind and reason. To illustrate, the question from Allaah to some polytheists and their answer to their Lord's question is originally in the Preserved Tablet but have been revealed in the Quran through a clear brief verse which is the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    (وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)
    {On the Day He gathers them all together,then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Despite the non-existence of the question by Allaah to this faction in that matter in particular , or of the answer of this faction who ascribed Allaah's brought-near servants to Him, the question of Allaah to His brought-near-angels and their reply to Him is existent in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)
    [سورة سبأ 40 - 41]

{On the Day He gathers them all together, then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Then, we know that Allaah has undoubtedly asked some polytheists about what they were worshipping other than Him, and their reply certainly was: "We were worshipping the brought-near-angels of the Most Gracious Allaah", and that is the reason why Allaah asked the brought-near-angels about this matter. Hence, we know the reason behind the revelation of this verse in the knowledge of the unseen news in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    : (وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ فَٱلۡیَوۡمَ لَا یَمۡلِكُ بَعۡضُكُمۡ لِبَعۡضࣲ نَّفۡعࣰا وَلَا ضَرࣰّا وَنَقُولُ لِلَّذِینَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ذُوقُوا۟ عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ ٱلَّتِی كُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ)
    صدق الله العظيم

{On the Day He gathers them all together, then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Subsequently, I extract how jinn devils have plotted against some people whose efforts in this world are misguided, while they think they are doing good work, and those people are the faction whom Allaah Said about them in the clear verses of the Great Quran:

(وَمَن یَعۡشُ عَن ذِكۡرِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ نُقَیِّضۡ لَهُۥ شَیۡطَـٰنࣰا فَهُوَ لَهُۥ قَرِینࣱ ۝ وَإِنَّهُمۡ لَیَصُدُّونَهُمۡ عَنِ ٱلسَّبِیلِ وَیَحۡسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهۡتَدُونَ ۝ حَتَّىٰۤ إِذَا جَاۤءَنَا قَالَ یَـٰلَیۡتَ بَیۡنِی وَبَیۡنَكَ بُعۡدَ ٱلۡمَشۡرِقَیۡنِ فَبِئۡسَ ٱلۡقَرِینُ ۝ وَلَن یَنفَعَكُمُ ٱلۡیَوۡمَ إِذ ظَّلَمۡتُمۡ أَنَّكُمۡ فِی ٱلۡعَذَابِ مُشۡتَرِكُونَ)
    [سورة الزخرف 36 - 39]
    {And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion.(36) And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided (37) Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the two easts - how an evil companion you were."(38)And never will it benefit you that Day when you have wronged, that you both are sharing in the torment.(39)} 43: 36-39

And these companions do not tell them that they are devils, they tell them that they are from the brought-near-servants of Allaah and that they have been assigned by Allaah to protect them, they also order them to seek refuge in them from devils, and then they make a show and act as if a devil approached them, then they would seek refuge in the assigned angel, therefore the devil turns away and flees, and the human rejoices. But, they have increased their human companions in ignorance and misguidance by this polytheistic tenet through the show performed by jinn devils, because who terrified them is a devil, and the one who claims that he has stopped him is also a devil because angels cannot order Allaah's servants to seek refuge in them to protect them from devils. Certainly, this is a devilish plot on which devils agreed to deceive the astray ones among mankind, and Allaah's brought-near-angels cannot order them to do so, they are innocent indeed

Furthermore, the misguided ones who exaggerate the brought-near-angels must know that they have been deceived by jinn devils through the shows of seeking refuge, that is why Allaah has asked His brought-near-angels so that those misguided listen to their answer and know that it is not the angels who commanded them to do so as they cannot order people to ascribe partners to Allaah, and Allaah the Exalted Said:

صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة سبأ 40 - 41]
    On the Day He gathers them all together,then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

In addition, other factions exaggerate the prophets of Allaah and call them besides Allaah, and claim that they are their intercessors before Allaah; thus they went astray due to exaggerating the false fact that prophets are their intercessors until they fell into polytheism, following what contradicts the clear verses of the Quran ,with which all of Allaah's prophets came, that is why Allaah shall ask His messengers so that they listen to their reply, and Allaah the Exalted Said

(وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ وَمَا یَعۡبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَیَقُولُ ءَأَنتُمۡ أَضۡلَلۡتُمۡ عِبَادِی هَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ أَمۡ هُمۡ ضَلُّوا۟ ٱلسَّبِیلَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ مَا كَانَ یَنۢبَغِی لَنَاۤ أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنۡ أَوۡلِیَاۤءَ وَلَـٰكِن مَّتَّعۡتَهُمۡ وَءَابَاۤءَهُمۡ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا۟ ٱلذِّكۡرَ وَكَانُوا۟ قَوۡمَۢا بُورࣰا ۝ فَقَدۡ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسۡتَطِیعُونَ صَرۡفࣰا وَلَا نَصۡرࣰاۚ وَمَن یَظۡلِم مِّنكُمۡ نُذِقۡهُ عَذَابࣰا كَبِیرࣰا ۝ وَمَاۤ أَرۡسَلۡنَا قَبۡلَكَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِینَ إِلَّاۤ إِنَّهُمۡ لَیَأۡكُلُونَ ٱلطَّعَامَ وَیَمۡشُونَ فِی ٱلۡأَسۡوَاقِۗ وَجَعَلۡنَا بَعۡضَكُمۡ لِبَعۡضࣲ فِتۡنَةً أَتَصۡبِرُونَۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِیرࣰا)صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الفرقان 17 - 20]

{On the Day He gathers them all together with those they worship beside Him, He will say, ‘Was it you who led these creatures of Mine astray, or did they stray from the path by themselves?’(17) They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."(18) Now your false gods have denounced what you say as lies: you cannot avoid the punishment; you will not get any help.’ If any of you commits such evil, We shall make him taste agonizing torment. (19)And never did We send any messengers before you but they used to eat food and walk in the marketplaces. And We made some of you a means of trial for others—will you be patient? And your Lord has always been All-Seeing.(20)} 25:17-20

As for the leaders of the Book and the righteous servants of Allaah, you see some people call them besides Allaah or claim that they are their intercessors before Allaah while they are dead and do not listen to their prayers and even if they heard, never would they respond to them, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    (یُولِجُ ٱلَّیۡلَ فِی ٱلنَّهَارِ وَیُولِجُ ٱلنَّهَارَ فِی ٱلَّیۡلِ وَسَخَّرَ ٱلشَّمۡسَ وَٱلۡقَمَرَۖ كُلࣱّ یَجۡرِی لِأَجَلࣲ مُّسَمࣰّىۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّكُمۡ لَهُ ٱلۡمُلۡكُۚ وَٱلَّذِینَ تَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِهِۦ مَا یَمۡلِكُونَ مِن قِطۡمِیرٍ ۝ إِن تَدۡعُوهُمۡ لَا یَسۡمَعُوا۟ دُعَاۤءَكُمۡ وَلَوۡ سَمِعُوا۟ مَا ٱسۡتَجَابُوا۟ لَكُمۡۖ وَیَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِیَـٰمَةِ یَكۡفُرُونَ بِشِرۡكِكُمۡۚ وَلَا یُنَبِّئُكَ مِثۡلُ خَبِیرࣲ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة فاطر 13 - 14]
    {He makes the night merge into the day and the day into the night; He has subjected the sun and the moon- each runs for an appointed term. Such is Allaah your Lord: all control belongs to Him. Those you invoke beside Him do not even control the skin of a date stone;(13) If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Judgment they will deny your association. And none can inform you like a knowledgeable one (14)} 35: 13-14

And yes on the Day of Judgment they will deny their association, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    (وَیَوۡمَ نَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِینَ أَشۡرَكُوا۟ مَكَانَكُمۡ أَنتُمۡ وَشُرَكَاۤؤُكُمۡۚ فَزَیَّلۡنَا بَیۡنَهُمۡۖ وَقَالَ شُرَكَاۤؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمۡ إِیَّانَا تَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ فَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِیدَۢا بَیۡنَنَا وَبَیۡنَكُمۡ إِن كُنَّا عَنۡ عِبَادَتِكُمۡ لَغَـٰفِلِینَ ۝ هُنَالِكَ تَبۡلُوا۟ كُلُّ نَفۡسࣲ مَّاۤ أَسۡلَفَتۡۚ وَرُدُّوۤا۟ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ مَوۡلَىٰهُمُ ٱلۡحَقِّۖ وَضَلَّ عَنۡهُم مَّا كَانُوا۟ یَفۡتَرُونَ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة يونس 28 - 30]

{˹Consider˺ the Day We will gather them all together then say to those who associated others ˹with Allah in worship˺, “Stay in your places—you and your associate-gods.” We will separate them from each other, and their associate-gods will say, “It was not us that you worshipped!(28) Allaah is witness enough between us and you- we had no idea that you worshipped us.’ (29) Every soul will realize, then and there, what it did in the past. They will be returned to Allaah, their rightful Lord, and their invented [gods] will desert them.(30)} 10:28-30

I swear by Allaah who there is no God worthy to be worshipped other than Him, if people believe that Allaah is the Most Merciful of all, they will get out of polytheism, and I swear if they obey the command of their Lord in the clear verses of His Book, in His Word:

(فَلَا تَدۡعُ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَـٰهًا ءَاخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُعَذَّبِینَ)
    [سورة الشعراء 213]
    {So do not call upon any other god with Allah, lest you be of those tormented.} 26:213

Allaah will not torment them, I also swear by Allaah that if people believe their Lord in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    (وَأَنَّ ٱلۡمَسَـٰجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدۡعُوا۟ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ أَحَدࣰا)
    [سورة الجن 18]

{ And mosques belong to Allah, so do not call upon anyone along with Allah.(18)} 72:18

They will not ascribe partners with Him, and Allaah does not forgive the joining of partners with Him, and whoever calls upon anyone with Allaah he has indeed made him a God with Allaah, Glorified and Highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Anyway, many major incidents are to come including the COVID of death, and a major global calamity starting from the far east of the world to the far west, and woe unto decision makers. Indeed, the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been punished by Allaah so that He becomes a lesson for the worlds and a verification sign for Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him if the House of Saud did not respond to the command of Allaah by appointing whom I had chosen for them to rule them; that is the jockey Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, in obedience to the command of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, that which hit Mohammed bin Salman shall befall them too. Till when are they going to fool and deceive themselves? Verily, the whole world is going to know that the living is dead and the dead is alive. Also, the whole world will know that Allaah will Achieve His purpose. There will come a day when the whole world would not Find but one thing to say: Truthulful is Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, we bear witness that Mohammed is Allaah's messenger." Exalted is Allaah the Great who is going to Achieve His purpose but most people do not know

Add this statement to the series of statements about corona, the blood gnat; for far-reaching wisdom. https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755

اقتباس المشاركة 376254 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 39 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    26 - شعبان - 1443 هـ
    29 - 03 - 2022 مـ
    07:19 صباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القُرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=376198
    ________

خليفةُ الله المهديّ.. فإن كنتُ كاذِبًا فعَليّ كذبي وإن كنت صادِقًا فاعلموا أن الله بالغُ أمره وأنتم صاغرون ..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة أنبياء الله ورسله والمؤمنين الذين استجابوا لكلمةٍ واحدةٍ سواء بين الأمم؛ أن لا إله إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له لا نعبد إلّا إيّاه مخلصين له الدّين ولو كره الكافرون، ثم أما بعد..

أحبّتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار رمضان مبارك علينا وعليكم وجميع المسلمين وبقي عليه أيامٌ معدودةٌ قليلةٌ، فصوموا مع شعوبكم وأفطِروا مع شعوبكم بحسب إعلان حكوماتكم.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ ما أريد قوله بالنّسبة للمحاضرة في عزاء والدتي: فَيؤسفني أنّ التّسجيل الصّوتيّ للمحاضرة في صالة العزاء كأنّه يوجد خللٌ ما سبَّب رَدَاءة التّسجيل الصّوتيّ، ربما السّبب أن الميكروفون سلكيّ وبَعيدٌ عن فمي، وعلى كلّ حالٍ فكأنّ الله لا يريد أن يُشجّعني على إلقاءِ المُحاضرات الصّوتيّة في عصر الحوار من قبل الظّهور كوني مأمورًا بتبليغ دعوتي بالقلم الصّامت في عصر الحوار ما قبل الظُهور ولله حكمة بالغة في ذلك، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنّي مأمورٌ من ربي بتسطير البيان بالقلم رغم قوّة شخصيّتي بالظّهور والتّكلم الارتجاليّ سواء أمام شخصٍ واحدٍ أو مليار شخص فلا تَفرق معي مثقال ذرّة، ولكن قد تكون الأخطاء النّحوية فتنة للذين لا يعقلون رغم أنها مُعجزةٌ للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ أنّه برغم أن لديه أخطاء نحويّة ولكنّه يُبيّن كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بسلاسةٍ سهلة، وذلك لِتعلم الأمم أن هذا الرجل حقًّا لم يَكُن من خُطباء المنابر أو أحد عُلماء الأمّة تَعلَّم العِلم مِن علماءِ الدّين وكذلك لم يحفظ القرآن؛ إذًا فكيف يأتي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن دون أن يُخطِئ في البيان؟! فمن ذا الذي عَلّم هذا الإنسان البيان الحقّ للقرآن؟ والجواب: إنّه الرّحمن علّمه البيان بإلهامِ كلماتِ البحثِ في القرآن العظيم ليُوصله الله إلى سُلطان علمه المُبين فذلك بيني وبين علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود.

ألا والله إنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ لَيَستطيع أن يأتيكم بكلماتٍ من اللّوح المحفوظ وأقيم عليكم الحُجّة من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم عن آيةٍ في اللّوح المحفوظ، فعلى سبيل المثال: سؤالُ الله تعالى إلى طائفةٍ مِن المشركين قال: "أين ما كُنتم تعبدون من دون الله؟ قالوا كُنا نَعبد مَلائكتك المُقَرَّبين".
    {ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

وإنّما أردت أن أضرب لأحبّتي الأنصار والباحثين عن الحقّ مثلًا أنّ ربّي يُعلّمني البيان حتى من اللّوح المحفوظ فَمِن ثم آتيكم بسلطان العلم المُقنِع للعقل والمنطق من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم؛ كون السّؤال من الله لطائفةٍ مِن المُشركين وكذلك الجواب مِن المُشركين على سؤال ربّهم هو أصلًا في اللّوح المحفوظ، وإنما تنزّل في القرآن الخبرُ بآية مُحكَمَةٍ مُختَصَرة في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

فبرغم أنّه لا وجود للسّؤال الذي ألقاه الله لهذه الطّائفة في هذا الموضع ولا وجود لجواب تلك الطّائفة الذين أشركوا بالله عبادَه المقربين في هذا الموضع؛ بل موجود السّؤال الذي ألقاه الله إلى ملائكته المقرّبين وكذلك ردّ الملائكة المقرّبين على ربّهم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

فَمِن ثم نعلم أنّه لا شكّ ولا ريب أنّ الله سأل طائفةً مِن المشركين عمّا كانوا يعبدون من دون الله، ومُؤكّد أنّ جوابهم أنّهم قالوا: "كُنّا نعبُد ملائكة الرحمن المُقَرَّبين"، ولذلك ألقى الله بالسّؤال إلى الملائكة المقرّبين، وبهذا نعلم عن سبب نُزول هذه الآية في علم الأخبار الغيبيّة في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ فَالْيَوْمَ لَا يَمْلِكُ بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ نَّفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا وَنَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذُوقُوا عَذَابَ النَّارِ الَّتِي كُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

فَمِن ثم نستنبط كيفيّة مَكْر شياطين الجنّ بطائفةٍ من النّاس ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدّنيا ويَحسبون أنّهم مُهتدون؛ وتلك الطّائفة هي التي قال الله تعالى عنهم في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَلَن يَنفَعَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ إِذ ظَّلَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُشْتَرِكُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

فهؤلاء القُرَناء لا يخبروهم أنّهم شياطين؛ بل يقولون لهم أنّهم من عِباد الله المقرّبين وأنّهم مُكلفون من الله بحمايتهم، ويأمروهم أن يَستَعيذوا بهم من الشياطين فيعملون تمثيليّةً عليهم فكأنه اقترب منه شيطان فيستعيذُ بالملاكِ المُكَلَّف فإذا الشيطان يوَلّي مُدبرًا! فَمِن ثم يفرح ذلك الإنسان مستبشرًا فزادوا قرناءهم بهذه التّمثيليّة رَهَقًا بالعقيدةِ الشّركية؛ كون الذي أفزعه شيطان والذي يزعم أنه منعه شيطان ولا ينبغي للملائكة أن يقولوا لعباد الله استَعيذوا بِنا نُعذِكم مِن الشياطين؛ بل ذلك مكرٌ من الشّياطين مُتَّفَق عليه فيما بين شياطين الجِنّ لخداع الضالين مِن الإنس، فلا ينبغي لملائكة الرحمن المُقرّبين أن يأمروهم بذلك؛ بل هم بُراء من ذلك، وحتى يعلم الضّالون المُبالِغون في ملائكة الرحمن المُقَرَّبين أنّهم خدعوهم - شياطين الجن - بتمثيليّاتِ التّعويذ ولذلك ألقى السّؤالَ اللهُ - سبحانه - إلى ملائكته المُقَرَّبين لكي يسمعوا جوابهم أنّهم ليسوا مَن أمرهم بذلك فلا ينبغي لهم أن يأمروا الناس بالشرك بالله، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

وطوائفُ أخرى يبالغون في أنبياء الله فيَدعُونهم من دونه ويزعمون أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله، فَضَلّوا بسبب المبالغة أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله حتى أركسوا في الشرك بالله فاتَّبعوا ما يُخالِف لمُحكَم ذِكر الله الذي جاءهم به أنبياء الله، ولذلك ألقى اللهُ بالسؤال إلى رُسل الذِّكر ليسمعوا ردّهم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۗ وَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِيرًا ‎﴿٢٠﴾} ‏صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وأمّا أئمّة الكتاب وعِباد الله الصّالحين فترون مَن يدعونهم من دون الله أو يزعمون أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله وهم أموات لم يكونوا يسمعون دعاءهم ولو سمعوا لَما استجابوا لهم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

ونَعم يكفرون بِشركهم يوم القيامة تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: ‏ {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَاؤُكُمْ ۚ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ وَقَالَ شُرَكَاؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ فَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ هُنَالِكَ تَبْلُو كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا أَسْلَفَتْ ۚ وَرُدُّوا إِلَى اللَّهِ مَوْلَاهُمُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو يُؤمن النّاس أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين لخرجوا من دائرةِ الشّرك بالله، ألا والله لو أطاعوا أمر ربّهم في مُحكَم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُعَذَّبِينَ ‎﴿٢١٣﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]، لَما عذّبهم الله.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنّ الناس صَدَّقوا ربّهم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الجن]، إذًا لَما أشركوا بالله، فلا يغفر الله أن يُشرك به، ومَن دعا مع الله أحدًا فقد ألّهَهُ مع الله سبحانهُ عمّا يشركون وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ إنّها قادمةٌ أحداثًا كُبرى ومنها:
    كوفيد الموت (قارعة وطامّة كُبرى عالميّة مِن أقصى شرق العالم إلى أقصى غرب العالم) ويا ويل صُنّاع القَرَار! ألا وإنّما وليّ العهد السعودي (محمد بن سلمان) بَطش الله به عبرةً للعالمين وآيات تصديقٍ لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إذا لم يُنَفِّذوا أمْر الله (آل سعود) فيُولّوا عليهم مَن اخترناه لهم وليًّا عليهم؛ ذلكم سائِس الخيل (متعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) طاعةً لأمر خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ؛ فإذا لم يفعلوا ما يؤمرون فإنّه سوف يصيبهم ما أصاب (محمد بن سلمان)، فإلى متى سوف يضحكون على أنفسهم ويخدعون أنفسهم؟! ولسوف يَعلَم العالَم بأسرِه أن الحيّ ميّت والميّت حيّ، ولسوفَ يَعلَم العالَم بأسره أن الله بالغُ أمره، ولسوف يأتي يومٌ قريبٌ لا يجد العالم بأسره إلّا أن يقولوا قولًا واحدًا موحدًا: "صدق خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني نشهد أنّ لا إله إلا الله ونشهد أنّ محمدًا رسول الله".

سبحان الله العظيم البالغُ أمرِه ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

ويَتمّ إضافة هذا البيان إلى (سلسلة بعوضة الدّم؛ كورونا ..) لِحكمةٍ بالغة.
    (https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341)

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلينَ والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العالم بأسره الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.

10. افتراضي

​- 43 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

25-Ramadan-1443AH
    26-04-2022AD
    01:14 PM

Warning of a Heavenly Eclipse Which is Bound to Occur Someday

Translator's note: the adjective "heavenly" \ ˈhe-vən-lē/ means "of the sky"

In the name of Allaah the One the Overpowering. O mankind, have you ever heard of a sky eclipse? And I repeat my question to every sensible person and ask: have any of the Astrophysicists among the worlds taught you about an eclipse of the sky? The truth is they do not know about it, because their science is only limited to (defining) the times of Solar and Lunar eclipses. But I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi
    (Arabic: المهدي, the Guided One) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani (Arabic: اليماني, from Yemen)
    , am going to teach you about the devastating sky eclipse that had never occurred in the history of time. It is because of the approach of Planet Saqar towards a near place, despite the fact that it (Saqar) had already passed before and used to only cause a global and total solar eclipse; visible to whosoever is in daylight, and those whom Planet Saqar passed on, used to see it only causing a solar eclipse, obscuring the sun from all the people on the Earth; resulting in a global and total solar eclipse like what happened in the era of both prophets Abraham and Lut may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon them; that is why the angels said to prophet Lut in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قَالُوا۟ یَـٰلُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن یَصِلُوۤا۟ إِلَیۡكَۖ فَأَسۡرِ بِأَهۡلِكَ بِقِطۡعࣲ مِّنَ ٱلَّیۡلِ وَلَا یَلۡتَفِتۡ مِنكُمۡ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا ٱمۡرَأَتَكَۖ إِنَّهُۥ مُصِیبُهَا مَاۤ أَصَابَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ مَوۡعِدَهُمُ ٱلصُّبۡحُۚ أَلَیۡسَ ٱلصُّبۡحُ بِقَرِیبࣲ)
    [سورة هود 81]
    {(The angels said,) "O Lot, indeed we are messengers of your Lord; [therefore], they will never reach you. So set out with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back - except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which strikes them. Indeed, their appointment is [for] the morning. Is not the morning near?"} 11:81

The angels wanted him to not wake his wife up to set out with the rest of his household, but to leave her asleep in the town of the wrongdoing people because she will be struck with that which is going to strike the towns of the people of Lut and Abraham. As for the words of the angels {and let not any among you look back} they mean that they do not look back at the solar eclipse in order to protect their eyesight because the passing of Planet Saqar will cause a solar eclipse after the sunrise in the time of the forenoon, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قَالَ هَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ بَنَاتِیۤ إِن كُنتُمۡ فَـٰعِلِینَ ۝ لَعَمۡرُكَ إِنَّهُمۡ لَفِی سَكۡرَتِهِمۡ یَعۡمَهُونَ ۝ فَأَخَذَتۡهُمُ ٱلصَّیۡحَةُ مُشۡرِقِینَ ۝ فَجَعَلۡنَا عَـٰلِیَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمۡطَرۡنَا عَلَیۡهِمۡ حِجَارَةࣰ مِّن سِجِّیلٍ)
    [سورة الحجر 71 - 74]

{He said, ‘My daughters are here, if you must.’ (71) By your life, they certainly wandered blindly, intoxicated ˹by lust˺. (72) Then the (Awful) Cry overtook them at the sunrise. (73) And We made what was beneath it (the Earth) above it and rained down upon them stones from Sijjil (Planet Saqar) (74)) 15:71-74

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:
    (فَلَمَّا جَاۤءَ أَمۡرُنَا جَعَلۡنَا عَـٰلِیَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمۡطَرۡنَا عَلَیۡهَا حِجَارَةࣰ مِّن سِجِّیلࣲ مَّنضُودࣲ ۝ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَۖ وَمَا هِیَ مِنَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِینَ بِبَعِیدࣲ)
    [سورة هود 82 - 83]

{And so when what We had ordained came We made what was beneath it (the Earth) above it and rained down upon it piled up stones from Sijjil (Planet Saqar) (82) Prepared from your Lord. It is not far from the evildoers. (83)} 11-82-83

And the question that imposes itself is: Why did not the people of Abraham and Lut see Planet Saqar shortly before its passing except when it blocked the sun from them in a global and total solar eclipse ;visible to whosoever witnesses the sunrise? So why do you deny the Words of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book but believe the mockers? Will you not reason? Or Allaah did not promise you ,in the clear verses of the Great Quran, of the passing of Planet Saqar? Say produce your proof if you should be truthful, or I shall bring you mine from the clear verses of the Great Quran

And when I say: "from the clear verses of the Qur'an" I truly mean that it is not something that needs further interpretation ,but an eloquent, upfront and pellucid news in the clear verses of the Great Quran, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَیَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلۡوَعۡدُ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَـٰدِقِینَ ۝ لَوۡ یَعۡلَمُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ حِینَ لَا یَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ ٱلنَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ یُنصَرُونَ ۝ بَلۡ تَأۡتِیهِم بَغۡتَةࣰ فَتَبۡهَتُهُمۡ فَلَا یَسۡتَطِیعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمۡ یُنظَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الأنبياء 38 - 40]

{They say, ‘When will this promise be fulfilled, if what you say is true?’ (38) If the disbelievers only knew, the time will arrive when they will not be able to ward off the Fire from their faces or their backs, and they will get no help. (39) It will come upon them suddenly and stupefy them; they will be powerless to push it away; they will not be reprieved. (40)} 21:38-40

But I find that the passing of Planet Saqar is close since it has approached a near place to the extent of causing not only a solar eclipse but also a sky eclipse. To explain, it has blocked the whole sky from the people of the Earth, how terrible would this be! I swear by Allaah and emphasize that it is a day when young men become grey-haired out of its horror, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(فَكَیۡفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرۡتُمۡ یَوۡمࣰا یَجۡعَلُ ٱلۡوِلۡدَ ٰ⁠نَ شِیبًا ۝ ٱلسَّمَاۤءُ مُنفَطِرُۢ بِهِۦۚ كَانَ وَعۡدُهُۥ مَفۡعُولًا)صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة المزمل 17 - 18]

{Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the young men grey-haired? (17) a Day when the sky will be torn apart? God’s promise will certainly be fulfilled.(18)} 73:17-18

And this devastating awaited eclipse has never ever happened since Allaah has created the heavens and the Earth; that is definitely the torment of a coming up devastating day

(وَلِیَعۡلَمَ ٱلَّذِینَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلۡعِلۡمَ أَنَّهُ ٱلۡحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَیُؤۡمِنُوا۟ بِهِۦ فَتُخۡبِتَ لَهُۥ قُلُوبُهُمۡۗ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَهَادِ ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوۤا۟ إِلَىٰ صِرَ ٰ⁠طࣲ مُّسۡتَقِیمࣲ ۝ وَلَا یَزَالُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ فِی مِرۡیَةࣲ مِّنۡهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأۡتِیَهُمُ ٱلسَّاعَةُ بَغۡتَةً أَوۡ یَأۡتِیَهُمۡ عَذَابُ یَوۡمٍ عَقِیمٍ)صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الحج 54 - 55]

and He causes those given knowledge to realize that this Revelation is your Lord’s Truth, so that they may believe in it and humble their hearts to Him: Allaah guides the faithful to the straight path. (55) The disbelievers will remain in doubt about it until the Hour suddenly overpowers them or until the torment of a devastating day descends on them(56)} 22:55-56

Know that the passing of Planet Saqar is inevitable, so think it right and return to your Lord and believe His Words in the clear verses of the Great Quran before you experience the torment of a devastating day, and so that Allaah makes its passing from a near place , cool and safe so believe me and do not deny me as I swear whoever denies the true clarifications by Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed did not deny him or the messenger of Allaah, Mohammed but denied the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds, and Allaah the Exalted Said:
    (قَدۡ نَعۡلَمُ إِنَّهُۥ لَیَحۡزُنُكَ ٱلَّذِی یَقُولُونَۖ فَإِنَّهُمۡ لَا یُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِینَ بِـَٔایَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ یَجۡحَدُونَ ۝ وَلَقَدۡ كُذِّبَتۡ رُسُلࣱ مِّن قَبۡلِكَ فَصَبَرُوا۟ عَلَىٰ مَا كُذِّبُوا۟ وَأُوذُوا۟ حَتَّىٰۤ أَتَىٰهُمۡ نَصۡرُنَاۚ وَلَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِۚ وَلَقَدۡ جَاۤءَكَ مِن نَّبَإِی۟ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِینَ)
    ورة الأنعام 33 - 34]
    {Indeed, We know that very truly what they say grieves you, but it is not really you whom they disbelieve; rather, it is the signs of Allah that the unjust repudiate.(33) Other messengers were disbelieved before you, and they bore their rejection and persecution steadfastly until Our aid arrived- no one can alter Allaah's promises. You have already received accounts of these messengers. (34)} 6:33-34

Anyway, Arab disbelievers asked for a torment on the day when the Great Qur'an was revealed, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    (وَإِذۡ قَالُوا۟ ٱللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ ٱلۡحَقَّ مِنۡ عِندِكَ فَأَمۡطِرۡ عَلَیۡنَا حِجَارَةࣰ مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَاۤءِ أَوِ ٱئۡتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِیمࣲ ۝ وَمَا كَانَ ٱللَّهُ لِیُعَذِّبَهُمۡ وَأَنتَ فِیهِمۡۚ وَمَا كَانَ ٱللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمۡ وَهُمۡ یَسۡتَغۡفِرُونَ)
    [سورة الأنفال 32 - 33]

{And [remember] when they said, "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torment."(32) But Allah would not torment them while you are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness. (33)} 8:32-33

And this is because the time of its passing is in the era of Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(وَیَقُولُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ لَسۡتَ مُرۡسَلࣰاۚ قُلۡ كَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِیدَۢا بَیۡنِی وَبَیۡنَكُمۡ وَمَنۡ عِندَهُۥ عِلۡمُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ)
    [سورة الرعد 43]

{And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] he who has knowledge of the Scripture."} 13:43

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    سَأَلَ سَاۤىِٕلُۢ بِعَذَابࣲ وَاقِعࣲ ۝ لِّلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ لَیۡسَ لَهُۥ دَافِعࣱ ۝ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ذِی ٱلۡمَعَارِجِ ۝ تَعۡرُجُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ إِلَیۡهِ فِی یَوۡمࣲ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُۥ خَمۡسِینَ أَلۡفَ سَنَةࣲ ۝ فَٱصۡبِرۡ صَبۡرࣰا جَمِیلًا ۝ إِنَّهُمۡ یَرَوۡنَهُۥ بَعِیدࣰا ۝ وَنَرَىٰهُ قَرِیبࣰا ۝ یَوۡمَ تَكُونُ ٱلسَّمَاۤءُ كَٱلۡمُهۡلِ ۝ وَتَكُونُ ٱلۡجِبَالُ كَٱلۡعِهۡنِ ۝ وَلَا یَسۡـَٔلُ حَمِیمٌ حَمِیمࣰا)
    [سورة المعارج 1 - 10]

{A questioner asked for a punishment bound to happen (1) To the disbelievers; of it there is no preventer. (2) from Allah, Lord of the Ways of Ascent. (3) The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years. (4) So, observe patience, a good patience. (5) The disbelievers think it is distant, (6) but We see it near— (7)
    On a day when the heavens will be like molten brass (8)
    And the mountains will be like flakes of wool, (9) when no friend will ask about his friend, (10)} 70:1-10

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    (وَیَسۡتَعۡجِلُونَكَ بِٱلۡعَذَابِ وَلَن یُخۡلِفَ ٱللَّهُ وَعۡدَهُۥۚ وَإِنَّ یَوۡمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلۡفِ سَنَةࣲ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ۝ وَكَأَیِّن مِّن قَرۡیَةٍ أَمۡلَیۡتُ لَهَا وَهِیَ ظَالِمَةࣱ ثُمَّ أَخَذۡتُهَا وَإِلَیَّ ٱلۡمَصِیرُ ۝ قُلۡ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّمَاۤ أَنَا۠ لَكُمۡ نَذِیرࣱ مُّبِینࣱ ۝ فَٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ لَهُم مَّغۡفِرَةࣱ وَرِزۡقࣱ كَرِیمࣱ ۝ وَٱلَّذِینَ سَعَوۡا۟ فِیۤ ءَایَـٰتِنَا مُعَـٰجِزِینَ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ أَصۡحَـٰبُ ٱلۡجَحِیمِ)
    [سورة الحج 47 - 51]

{And they urge you to hasten the torment. But Allaah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.(47) To many a town steeped in wrongdoing I gave more time and then struck them down: they all return to Me in the end. (48) Say, "O people, I am only to you a clear warner." (49) Those who believe and do good deeds will be forgiven and have a generous reward, (50) But those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them,- they will be Companions of the Fire." (51)} 22:47-51

The Day of the heavenly eclipse has approached and nothing like it has ever happened before, and it is because in this cycle of Planet Saqar it has approached the nearest point to the Earth which has never neared since Allaah created the heavens, earth and since the beginning of the movement the Sun and Moon.

And because of its super closeness to the earth, it will cause a heavenly eclipse, meaning that it will obscure the whole sky, starting from its rising from the south side of the earth,
    then you will see the circle of Planet Saqar obscuring the south side of the earth from the far southeast to the far southwest, then it advances and obscures the eastern and western sides together. It then moves forwards to reverse the east and the west so the east becomes the west and vice versa; as a result, the sun rises from its setting place; that is the day when the night precedes the day which is the devastating day before the Hour takes place, will you not reason?

So it is better for you to believe like the early believing righteous forerunner supporters who have firm faith, then it would be cool and safe upon you as believers; thereat you save yourselves from the torment which shall make young men become grey-haired and the sky will burst apart, indeed His promise has to be fulfilled

Besides, if the lion-like severe Coronavirus did annihilate a quarter of mankind while you still believe those who promote the theories of mutations and global warming, you will not be among the truthful ones, and who is more truthful than Allaah? Moreover, you will not be rightly guided , then 50% of the remaining ones among those who reached their rectitude will be annihilated or at least their hairs will turn grey from horror out of the torment of a devastating day in case Allaah answers their prayers and removes the torment from upon them

Do you know that the sign of the severe torment of partners of the lion-like virus, the thunderous and firm plan of Allaah which will emerge from China is not a mere viral mutation, but a torment of painful Rejz* from Lord of the worlds? Allaah will save you from it and every great distress

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allaah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

O my supporters, do not ask "What would be left for Saqar if the lion-like virus annihilated half of those who reached their rectitude from among mankind? Then, I reply to you and say: "the half of half of those who reached their rectitude among mankind will be remaining". To illustrate, COVID will annihilate quarter of mankind ,and three-quarters of humanity in general will be left because it will annihilate only those who reached their rectitude (excluding babies and children), and I repeat and say: "The virus of the painful torment of partners will annihilate half of the grown-ups". And you know that half of the half is a quarter, then three- quarters of mankind in general will be left ,and I do not say that all of those who died out of corona are in hell because deaths by corona at the beginning were very few.
    To explain, deaths at the start were either out of themselves by taking what increased their harm thinking that it will heal them or because of taking antibiotics, especially at the beginning. So fear Allaah and do not do them any injustice! As I mean that those who are in the fire are the ones who died after it had been cleared to them that it was the truth from their Lord but still hated it, so sufficient is the Fire for them and an evil place for settlement which is the reward of arrogance after their inner selves had been certain it was truly the truth from their Lord. So do not do injustice to some of those who died out of corona because among them are ones who died for a reason from themselves ,or their hospitals and not by Corona owing to the fact that it was mild at the beginning.

Anyway, do you know the wisdom behind the lesser torment? It is that perhaps you may turn to Allaah my Lord and your Lord. However, the torment of the viral alliance of partners that is currently taking over China and is being increased in power by the Words of the Power of Allaah (the Word "be" so it is), is inescapable because it is not contagious but it transfers directly through the air and that is why
    social distancing, quarantines and lockdowns are not going to protect you as it (the virus) penetrates fortified constructed towers and tight guarding so that you may know with knowledge of certainty that it is truly a substantive living being, and that I ,Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, is truthful owing to the fact that I have given you a ruling since the beginning that the so-called COVID-19 is a living being that lives independently without a body because it is substantive and does not need a body to live within like the respiratory viruses which you know. I swear by Allaah the virus is a living being that flies in the air using its wings which are the spiky (also called peplomers) engines fixed on the ball of the virus, and the more they are there, the more the virus dashes faster

A virus with rod-shaped spikes is extremely fast due to the air pressure on the engines of the wings owing to the roundedness of its spikes, so if the viral living being wishes to move forward it moves its spikes to the back to push it forward like a fired bullet, so the more it moves its spikes backward, the more they push the virus tens of kilometers per one movement. And if it wants to land it moves the spikes forward then they prevent it from crashing
    ,through the air pressure, until it stops. Also, if it wants to turn to the right side it moves its spikes towards the left side to push it towards the right side through the air and vice versa. As for the roundedness of every spike you see , it doubles up the speed of the virus owing to the air pressure so it rushes forward at an insane speed becoming the fastest living being ever when it flies in the air; crossing continents and oceans and faster than airplanes ,and I am not unjustly exaggerating but I am giving you its meticulous description, and this is what Allaah has shown me. On the other hand, it does not use its spikes to inject the (viral) cell into humans like what human physicians claim ,but they are wings of rounded spikes like pinheads that enable it to rapidly dash into the air. It also has a face and a mouth that spits a narcotic substance that causes blood clotting (thrombosis) leading to the failure of the soldiers of the immune system to defend the body, it also has many moves and different astonishing behaviours. To add, Allaah has created a system for it in order to adjust the temperature of its body according to climate ,and that is why it is a living being that survives different climates

Verily, in China there is a firm plan of Allaah that carries thousands of (viral) variants; partners of a deadly viral alliance of a painful torment; hence, I do not need any of your information as most of them are misleading and that is why I give you a ruling with the truth that it (the virus) will make your knowledge equal to zero by the command of Allaah so that you know the true worth of yourselves and your abilities; in such a way that He humiliates with it (the so-called Coronavirus) your pride and vanishes your vanity in your sciences through a prepared and equipped living being from Allaah the All-Wise the All-Knowing of the truth ,and I say nothing about Allaah except for the truth. Medical scientists contradict in their knowledge about the so-called Coronavirus which is not Corona, but Allaah's caliph
    Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has mentioned challenges to you about it that contradict your sciences which have become presumptive and mere assumptions and expectations, in comparison with the science of the tiniest soldier of Allaah. Certainly, assumptions do not avail anything against the truth, as a result Allaah has made your physical vanity go away. O the children of Adam, how many times did I pinpoint numerous points in the series of clarifications about the invisible and unidentified blood gnat of viral strains, which has been recently created by the Words of Power of Allaah; the Word "Be" and so it is, https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755
    that tackles the so-called Coronavirus which is not Corona
    because it is not like influenzal respiratory viruses but it affects all of the systems of human bodies with whatever Allaah pleases, and it does not do anything out of its own accord, and you are not coequal to the Commander of
    these novel soldiers, that is Allaah who created it and taught it the aspects of human bodies which are extremely gigantic comparing to its minute size ,as the difference between its size and the size of a human being is as great as the difference between an ant and planet Earth.

And all physicians among mankind will know the reality of medical sciences, and they will find out that it is as if this virus is the one that created humans since it knows all the details of the human body and its complex systems ;despite the fact that it does not know anything about humans because it is just a creature that does not know the Unseen, thence, it will get lost in the human body which is giant and colossal comparing to (the size of) the tiniest soldiers of Allaah in the Book (Qur'an); which are the
    viral strains of an unidentified gnat that was created by the Words of Power of Allaah (the Word "be" so it is). And I did not mean that it is a mosquito; from the visible and biting ones that transmit diseases; but a gnat of viral strains that adapt to air, land, sea ,and survive wintry, summery, tropical, polar, and extraterrestrial conditions! Moreover, I am not exaggerating about the so-called "corona"that is not the respiratory virus of "corona"; but a living being of blood and is called in the Qur'an the blood gnat of viral strains that are faster than your military aircraft, how numerous are the super speed engines it carries! And the most recent strains are its global tsunami-like swarms which are coming from China, and the truth is it could hardly be contagious , and that is for you to know that I ,Allaah’s caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, know from Allaah what you do not know, and I tell you with truth that the recent one could hardly be contagious, so that those who perished would perish upon evidence and those who survived would live upon evidence

Furthermore, I have taught you
    from its beginning that it is not just a temporary pandemic that shall pass, but consecutive soldiers of prepared and directed batches, but the truth is the recent one could hardly be contagious because Allaah prepared it to be offensive to attack the fortified constructed towers in China ,then it will hit the worlds. That is definitely a firm plan of Allaah, O Xi Jinping, who claimed that they and other arrogant ones are an invincible power, as a result Allaah has progressively led you to destruction from where you do not know , that is a firm plan from Allaah, and here I have taught you that they are penetrative and professional attacking soldiers that are capable of attacking skyscrapers , palaces ,and houses ,and they dwell wherever you are dwelling. They also attack hospitals to hunt doctors who postponed humans (to believe in the truth) by distracting them with the false hope in vaccinations rather than letting them humble themselves to Allaah until they give up on vaccinations and quarantines, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {۞ وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{ And even if We gave them mercy and removed what was upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly (75) And We had gripped them with suffering [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate, [and will continue thus] (76) Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair (77) And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful (78) }}
    Truthful is Allaah the Great. (23:75-78)]

And the opening of a door of severe torment upon you is a recompense for your denial of Allaah the Great, the Creator of everything and the sole Controller over His Kingdom, so it is not a chaos, o physicians and different scientists in different fields who were put into trial by the meticulous physical facts and forgot to think of Allaah who established physics in the kingdom of nature, and turned your backs on Him as if He was not a thing to be mentioned, glorified and highly Exalted is He above what you deny and associate with Him. Soon enough Beijing will go into a lockdown like Shanghai in the further East saying we need to apply quarantines. However, these precautions are not going to avail you anything against the soldiers of Allaah as it did at the beginning of
    the emergence of corona so that it stops your wheel of life; consequently, stopping carbonic emissions by 100% in order to destruct the theory of global warming ,that perhaps you may believe that the reason behind the increase in the climatic disasters of the war of Allaah is not due to the retention of the carbon of your factories in the atmosphere, as per what those who deny the Lord of the worlds among you claim. And this task had been previously performed successfully ,at the beginning, to blow up the theory of the global warming in the atmosphere, but rather to know that the disasters are due to a cosmic planet, that is the Planet Saqar,which is coming from the south side of the earth, and will obscure the sun, the stars and the whole sky, blocking the view of the sky from you, which is a devastating eclipse of a devastating day before the Hour, if only you know! So announce your submission to the command of Allaah and obey Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who has been chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the whole world

Certainly, it is a great call so what do you think Allaah would do if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful that He was chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the whole world? Would not Allaah achieve His purpose, O Xi Jinping, the President of China who hides from the worlds the firm plan of Allaah (COVID)? And I see that very soon you will rush towards the world crying for help but they will not be able to help you nor themselves, and will lose all the ways to protect themselves including quarantines to prevent mingling with each other and no vaccine shall protect you from distresses and deaths as indeed there is no escape therefrom, so where would you hide? And if you say that you will coexist with COVID, then I say, and how can you coexist with death, because Allaah did not send it to coexist with you to incline towards peace, but rather to subjugate you and the worlds to the Caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, while you are humble.

May the curse of Allaah befalls whoever forges lies against Allaah or denies His signs, as indeed those who disbelieve in Allaah the Lord of the worlds will never be rightly guided; however,
    I would not prevent the mercy of Allaah ,the Most Merciful of all ,to be bestowed upon you the Chinese President Xi Jinping
    , even if you are among the annihilated ones in the Great Quran because I know that my Lord is capable of everything if you repent, submit, and surrender to Allaah alone no partners Has He and worshipped Him alone no partners with Him thinking that there is not any protection for you from the torment of Allaah except in fleeing from His torment to Allaah Himself. Know you that Allaah protects, while there is no protection against Him and you will never find besides Allaah a helper nor a protector, and I am gently speaking to you so that you may take heed, or fear Allaah O my brother from Adam and Eve fear Allaah. And I swear that if you repent and submit and yield to Allaah raising your hands towards the sky saying: "O our Lord, we have certainly wronged ourselves and we have nothing but your mercy, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us we shall be
    among the losers". If you say that with the intention of servitude to Allaah only and submission and obedience to the caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in obedience to Allaah who created and chose him; rejoice in your glory, if you ask forgiveness and give thanks to Allaah. But if you disbelieve, you will not be able to escape in planes, neither military nor civil, because COVID will bring them down by the severe plan of the Lord of the Worlds, killing the pilot and co-pilot to make the plane without a captain to drive it, then it falls into utter ruins like the Boeing plane that crashed, and I swear by Allaah the Almighty that there was no technical defect in it. But, the pilot was killed by COVID which was behind its crashing causing it to hit the ground.

And you know that you did not find the technical reason behind its crash, so listen, O Xi Jinping and the arrogant ones of your like
    , I swear by Allaah that COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, will catch your Stealth aircraft and supersonic planes and causes them to crash by killing the pilot, no matter how fast the plane is. And it (the so-called
    Coronavirus) will act if Allaah commands it to act in sooner than the blink of an eye, then the soldiers of Allaah do what they have been commanded by the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds.

Unfortunately, car accidents will increase in the worlds due to the death of drivers with COVID, but the deaths from COVID so far are tens of millions in the worlds because those who died out of strokes and sudden cardiac arrests were not counted among the deaths by COVID ;the stubborn soldier of Allaah, while the truth is it is the reason behind these deaths

How many times did I advise you, the children of Adam, that all of this is because of the blood gnat and not just an influenzal respiratory virus as you claim but the deaths of the firm plan of Allaah has set off from the far East and the Pacific coast in the easternmost side of China towards China and Beijing as a global eastern tsunami which its deaths alone are five hundred million out of every billion

Try to deceive someone other than Imam Mahdi, from those who believe the words of those who deny Allaah but turn away from the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds, like the Arab Muslims, so woe unto Arabs from an approaching evil from the east, except for those on whom Allaah has mercy ,because they(who deny Allaah) did not take a lesson from Allaah's war with those who deny the Great Quran at the beginning, so let those who turn away from following the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, not think that they shall escape the torment of corona, and if they did not take a lesson ,what had happened to the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman shall hit them

Let mankind, the jinn, and the angels of the Most Merciful bear witness that I challenge the Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, to appear and speak in a press conference or a video with his voice and picture about any novel issues in the worlds. But far is that from being the truth! Mohammed bin Salman would not speak to the worlds again through the Saudi T.V until the passage of a thick rope through the eye of a needle takes place! So who are you fooling by these silent videos? Are you undermining the naïve people?

O Al Saud, here is one last piece of advice from me, submit to the decree of Allaah, for I have appointed
    over you a prince from among you, the horseman, Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, for a while so that I may see whether he judges justly and speaks decisively, otherwise I will substitute him for someone else even if he were my brother, I would not have complimented him at the expense of Allaah's pleasure, and I seek refuge in Allaah from being among the ignorant ones

Let the whole world know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is Allaah's caliph on the whole world and that Allaah will achieve His purpose, like it or not! And we shall come to know is there anyone other than Allaah, the Owner of Sovereignty, who grants dominion to whomever he wills and strips dominion from whomever He wills, and certainly there is not, how despised you are! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَـٰلِكَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ تُؤۡتِی ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مِمَّن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُۖ بِیَدِكَ ٱلۡخَیۡرُۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَیۡءࣲ قَدِیرࣱ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة آل عمران 26]

{Say, “O Allah, Master of the dominion, You grant dominion to whomever You will and You strip dominion from whomever you will, and You honor whomever you will and You humiliate whomever you will; in Your hand is all goodness. You are indeed All-Powerful over everything.} 3:26

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds,

Translated by: Deena ADEL and Ahmed NAGUIB
    Edited by: Deena ADEL

اقتباس المشاركة 380207 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

​- 43 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    25 - رمضان - 1443 ه‍ـ
    26 - 04 - 2022 مـ
    01:14 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]

تحذيرٌ؛ كسوفُ السّماءِ يومًا ما ..

بسم الله الواحد القهّار..
    أيا مَعشَر البشر، هل قَطّ سمعتم بكسوف السّماء؟! وأكرر السّؤال لكلّ إنسانٍ عاقل: فهل قَطّ علماء الفَلَك الفيزيائين في العالمين عَلَّموكم بكسوف السماء؟! ولكنهم لا يعلمون كون عِلمهم محدودًا بمواعيد كسوف الشمس وخسوف القمر، ولكنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ نُعَلِّمكم بِكسوف السماء العَقيم (لَم يسبق مثله في تاريخ الدَّهر) بسبب اقتراب كوكب سَقَر إلى مكانٍ قَريب، برغم أنّه سَبَق وأن مَرّ كوكب سَقَر مِن قبل وكان يكسف بالشمس فقط كُسوفًا كُلّيًّا عالميًّا يشهده كافّة من لديهم نهار في العالمين، وكانوا يُشاهدونه - الذين مَرّ عليهم من قبلكم - يكسف بالشمس فقط غير أنّه يحجبها عن أهل الأرض جميعًا فيكون كُسوفًا شمسيًّا كُلّيًّا عالميًّا كَما حَدَث في زمن رسول الله إبراهيم ولوط عليهم الصلاة والسلام، ولذلك قالت الملائكة لنبيّ الله لوط؛ قال الله تعالى:
    {قَالُوا يَا لُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن يَصِلُوا إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُ مُصِيبُهَا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ الصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ الصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٨١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وإنّما يقصدون أنْ لا يُفيق زوجته لتسري مع أهله الباقين؛ بل يتركوها نائمةً في قرية القوم المُجرمين كونه سوف يُصيبها ما أصاب قُرى قَوم لوط وإبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام، وأمّا المقصود بقول الملائكة: "ولا يلتفتْ منكم أحدٌ". أي بالنَّظر لكسوف الشمس، وذلك حِفاظًا على أبصارهم كون مرور كوكب سَقَر سوف يكسف بالشمس بعد شروق الشمس في ميقات الضُّحى تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {قالَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ بَنَاتِي إِن كُنتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ لَعَمْرُكَ إِنَّهُمْ لَفِي سَكْرَتِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ‎﴿٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ‎﴿٨٢﴾‏ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٨٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

والسّؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: لماذا لم يرَ قومُ إبراهيم ولوط كوكب سَقَر قُبَيل مروره إلَّا حين حَجَب عنهم الشمس؟
    غير أنّه: كسوفٌ كليٌّ عالميٌّ يشاهده كلُّ من يشاهد شروق الشمس.

فلماذا تُكَذِّبون بكلام الله في مُحكَم كتابه وتُصَدِّقون المُستهزئين؟ أفلا تعقِلون؟! أم أنّ الله لم يَعدكم في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم بمرور كوكب سَقَر؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين أو نأتيكم به من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم،
    ولا أقول مِن مُحكَم القرآن وهو يحتمل التأويل؛ بل خبرٌ فصيحٌ وصريحٌ واضحٌ في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ولَكنّي أجِد مرور كوكب سَقَر هذه المرة اقترب إلى مَكانٍ قريبٍ؛ لدرجة أنَّها أحدثت كُسوفًا سماويًّا وليس للشمس فحسب؛ بل حجبت السماء بِرُمَّتها عن أهل الأرض، يا للهول! فوالله ثم والله إنَّه لَيومٌ يَشيب مِن فزعه رؤوس الولدان الشَّباب البالغين شيبًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المزمل].

ولم يَحدُث كمثل هذا الكُسوف العَقيم المُرتَقَب مُنذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض؛ ذلكم عذاب يوم عقيم على الأبواب تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
    [الحج].

فاعلموا أنَّ مرور كوكب سَقَر حتميّ المرور، فاحسبوها بشكلٍ صَحيح وارجعوا إلى ربِّكم وصَدِّقوا بكلام الله في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم مِن قبل أن تروا عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ حتى يجعلها يوم مرورها مِن مكانٍ قريبٍ بَردًا وسلامًا عليكم، فَصَدِّقونِ ولا تُكَذِّبونِ، فَمَن كَذَّب بالبيان الحق لخليفة الله المهدي فوالله ما كَذَّب رسول الله محمد ولا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد بل كَذَّب بكلام الله رب العالمين، وقال الله تعالى: {قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ ۖ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ كُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَصَبَرُوا عَلَىٰ مَا كُذِّبُوا وَأُوذُوا حَتَّىٰ أَتَاهُمْ نَصْرُنَا ۚ وَلَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَكَ مِن نَّبَإِ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ‎﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وعلى كل حالٍ لقد سألوا كُفَّار العَرَب العذاب يوم تنزيل القرآن العظيم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

كون ميقات مرورها هو في زمن خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِیمِ {سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ‎﴿١﴾‏ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ مِّنَ اللَّهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ تَعْرُجُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ خَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا ‎﴿٥﴾‏ إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ يَوْمَ تَكُونُ السَّمَاءُ كَالْمُهْلِ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا ‎﴿١٠﴾} [المعارج].

تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا أَنَا لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏} [الحج].

واقترب موعِد الكُسوف السماويّ، ولم يحدُث قَطّ مثله مِن قبل بسبب أنَّ سَقَر اقتربت هذه الدورة إلى أقرب نقطةٍ مِن الأرض ما قَطَّ مَرَّت بهذه النقطة مِن بعد أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض وبدأت حركة الشمس والقمر، وبسبب قُربها الشديد مِن الأرض أحدثت كسوفًا سماويًّا؛ أي أنَّها حجَبَت السَّماء قاطبةً بِدءًا مِن شروقها من جهة جنوب الأرض، فَمِن ثمّ تشهدون دائرة كوكب سَقَر يحجب جنوب الأرض مِن أقصى الجنوب الشرقيّ إلى أقصى الجنوب الغربيّ، ثم تتقدَّم فتحجُب جهة الشرق وجهة الغرب معًا، ثم تتقدَّم لِتُحدِث انعكاس الشرق والغرب فيكون الشَرق غربًا ويكون الغرب شرقًا فتطلع الشمس من مغربها؛ ذلكم يوم يسبق الليل النهار؛ فذلكم يوم عقيم من قبل قيام الساعة، أفلا تعقلون؟! فآمنوا خيرًا لكم كما آمن المؤمنون الأنصار السابقون الأخيار الموقنون منهم فتكون على المؤمنين بَردًا وسلامًا فبذلك تتَّقون عذابَ يوم يجعل الولدان شيبًا؛ السماءُ منفطرٌ به كان وعده مفعولًا. وحتى ولو أهَلَك فيروس كورونا الأسد الشديد رُبع البَشَر فما دمتم تُصَدِّقون أصحاب نظريات التحوّرات وأصحاب نظريات الاحتباس الحراريّ فلن تُصَدِّقوا قيلًا، ومَن أصدَق مِن الله قيلًا؟! ولن تهتدوا سَبيلًا، ثم تُهلِك خمسين في المائة من المُتبقين البالغين أو أضعف الإيمان لو استجاب الله دعاءهم فكشف العذاب عنهم بعد أن تَبيَض رؤوسهم مِن فزع عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ. فهل تعلمون أنَّكم لو تُصَدِّقون بآية عذاب الأمشاج الشديد الأسد القاصف - كيد من الله متين - القادم من الصين أنّه ليس مُجرَّد تحورات فيروسية بل عذاب من رجزٍ أليمٍ مِن رب العالمين فينقذكم الله منه ومن كلّ كربٍ عظيم؟

فلا تقولوا يا معشر الأنصار: "ماذا بَقي لِسَقَر إذا كان الفيروس الأسد سوف يُهلك نصف البالغين مِن البشر؟ فمن ثم نقول لكم: بَقي نِصف النِّصف مِن تعداد البالغين. بمعنى أنَّ كوفيد سوف يهلك رُبع البشر، فيتبقى ثلاثة أرباع البشرية بشكلٍ عام كونه سوف يُهلِك نصف البالغين فقط. ونكرر ونقول: كون فيروس الرّجز الأليم سوف يُهلِك نِصف البالغين. وأنتم تعلمون أنَّ نِصف النِّصف هو الربع، ويبقى ثلاثة أرباع البشر بشكلٍ عام.

ولا نقول أنَّ كُلّ الذين هَلَكوا مِن كورونا في النار، كون وفياته بادئ الأمر لا تكاد أن تُذكَر، بل سَبَب الوفيات بادئ الأمر إمَّا بسبب من تلقاء أنفسهم فتعاطوا ما زادهم ضررًا بظنِّهم أنَّه سوف يشفيهم، أو بسبب المضادات الحيويّة، وخصوصًا بادئ الأمر، فاتَّقوا الله فلا تظلموهم؛ بل نقصد أنّ في النار الذين هَلَكوا من بعد ما تبيَّن لهم أنَّه الحقّ من ربهم وهم للحقّ كارهون فالنار حسبهم وبئس القرار جزاء الاستكبار من بعد ما استيقنت أنفسهم أنَّه الحقّ من ربهم أولئك مَن نقصدهم، فلا تظلموا بعض أموات كورونا؛ فمِنها بأسباب من عند أنفسكم ومستشفياتكم وليس بسبب عذاب كورونا كونه خفيفًا بادئ الأمر.

وعلى كل حال، فهل تدرون عن الحكمة من العذاب الأدنى؟ هي لعلكم ترجعون إلى الله ربي وربكم، ولكن سبب مَجيء رجز التَّحالف الفَيروسي ذي الشركاء الذي يَعصف حاليًا بالصين فيزداد قوةً بكلمات الله فلا مَفَر للناس منه كونه ليس مُعديًا؛ بل عَبر الهواء مُباشرةً ولذلك لن يقيكم منه التباعد الاجتماعيّ ولا الحجورات كونه عَبْر الهواء الطَّلق يخترق البروج المُشيَّدة والحراسات المُشَدَّدَة لتعلموا علم اليقين أنَّه حقًّا كائنٌ حيٌّ بذاته وتعلموا أنَّه صَدَق خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني الذي أفتى مُنذ بادئ الأمر أن ما يسمونه كوفيد تسعة عَشر كائنٌ حيٌّ يعيش بدون جَسَد كونه كائنًا حيًّا صغيرًا يعيش بذاته فلا يلزمه أن لا يعيش إلَّا في جسدٍ كمثل الفيروسات التَنَفُسيّة المعروفة لديكم، هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات إنها كائناتٌ أسرابٌ تَطير في الهواء بواسطة أجنحتها وهي المحركات الشوكيّة النابِتة في كُرة الفيروس، وكُلَّما كثرت الزعانِف كُلَّما زادت انطلاقة الفيروس، ولكن الفَيروس الذي تجدون فيه رأس الدبوس بالزعانف الشوكية مُستَديرًا فهذا شديد السرعة بسبب الضغط الهوائيّ لمُحرِّكات الأجنحة بسبب الاستدارة في رأس أشواك الفيروس، فحين يريد الكائن الحَي الفَيروسي أن يندفع إلى الأمام فإنه يقوم بتحريك شوكِه إلى الخلف فيدفعه إلى الأمام كأنها رصاصة انطلقت في الهواء؛ فَُكلما حرَّك أشواكه إلى الخَلف تدفعه مسافة عشرات الكيلوهات الى الأمام في الحركة الواحدة، وحين يريد التوقُّف ليرسو مِن الطيران فَمِن ثمّ يُحركهُنّ إلى الأمام فتمسكه بِضَغط الهواء من الارتطام ليتوقف، وحين يريد أن يلف يمين فيحرك أشواكه جهة الشِّمال لكي تدفعه بالهواء إلى جهة اليمين، وحين يريد الإتجاه نحو الشِّمال فإنَّه يحرك أشواكه الى جهة اليمين لكي تقذفه باتجاه الشِّمال، وأما الاستدارة التي ترونها برأس كل شوكه فذلك يضاعف سرعته بسبب ضَغط الهواء فيندفع إلى الأمام بسرعة خيالية؛ مِن أسرع الكائنات الحَيّة حين الانطلاق في الهواء؛ عابر القارات والمحيطات؛ أسرع من الطائرات بكثيرٍ.

فلست أُبالِغ بغير الحقّ فذلك ما أراني الله؛ بل أفتيكم بالوصف الدقيق، وليس أنَّه يستخدم زعانفه لِحَقن الخليّة في الإنسان كَما يزعم أطباء البشر؛ بل هي أجنحة مُستَديرة (رأس الدَّبوس) لِتُمَكِّنه مِن سرعة الانطلاقة في الهواء، وله وجَه وفَم فيقذِف في الدَّم مادةً مُخَدِّرة تُسَبِّب تجلُّط الدَّم فتُخبِل جنود الجهاز المناعيّ عن الدفاع عن الجسم، وله حركات استعراضيّة؛ كَثير التصرُّف وتصرفاته تُذِهل الأبصار! وله جهاز خلقه الله ليحافظ على درجة حرارة جسمه بحسب المناخ، ولذلك فهو كائن حَي يعيش في مختلف المناخات.

ألا وإنَّ في الصين كيدًا من الله مَتين حامِلات آلاف المُتغيِّرات؛ شُركاء تحالف فَيروسي؛ الأشَدّ فتكًا ذو رجزٍ من عذاب أليم، فلا حاجة لي بمعلوماتكم فأكثرها مضللة كثيرًا عن الحق، ولذلك نفتيكم بالحقّ: إنَّه سوف يجعل عِلمكم صفرًا على الشمال بإذن الله لِتعلَموا قَدْر أنفسكم وقُدرَتكم ليذلّ الله به كبرياءكم ويُذهب به غروركم بِعلومكم بعلمِ كائنٍ حَيِّ مُجهَّزٍ ومُسوَّمٍ مِن لَدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ بالحقّ والحقّ أقول ولا أقول على الله إلّا الحق، وعُلماء الطِّب يتناقضون في علومهم في شأن ما يسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا، ولكنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ذَكرت لكم تحَدِّيات في شأنه مُخالفة لعلومكم التي أصبحت بجانب عِلم أصغر جنود الله علوم ظَنِّية ومُجرَّد افتراضات توقعيّة ليس إلّا، ألا وانَّ الظنّ لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا فأذهَب غرورَكم الفيزيائيّ.

فلكم وضعنا كثيرًا مِن النِّقاط في (سلسلة بعوضة الدَّم) يا بَني آدم في شأن ما تسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا،
    (https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341)
    كونَه ليس كأمثال فَيروسات الإنفلونزا التنفسيّة؛ بل يُصيب كافّة أجهزة الجسم بما يشاء الله بأمرٍ من الله، وما يفعل أي شيءٍ عن أمره كون قائد هذه الجنود المُستَجِدَّة قائدًا لستم بِقدّه؛ الله الذي خلَقَها وعَلَّمها تضاريس جِسم الإنسان الكَونيّة بالنسبة لِحجمها، فإن الفرق لعظيم بالنسبة لِحجمها وحَجم الإنسان فكأنه كالفرق بين نملةٍ وحجم الكُرة الأرضيّة!

ولسوف يعلم أطباء البَشَر كيف هي علوم الطب فيجدون كأنّ هذا الفَيروس هو الذي خَلَق الإنسان! يعلم بكافّة تفاصيل جِسم الإنسان وأجهزة الإنسان المُعقَّدة رغم أنّه لا يعلم عن الإنسان شيئًا كونه مخلوق لا يعلم الغَيب فسوف يَتيه في جسم الإنسان العِملاق العَظيم بالنسبة لأصغر جنود الله في الكتاب (سُلالات بعوضةٍ ما لا تُحيطون بها عِلمًا)،
    ولم أقصِد أنَّها ناموسةٌ مِن اللّادِغات النّاقلات المَرئيّة؛ بل بعوضةٌ ما ذات السّلالات الفَيروسيّة الهوائيّة البريّة البحريّة الشِّتائيّة الصَّيفيِّة الاستوائيِّة القُطبيِّة الفضائيِّة! فلستُ أُبالِغ فيما تُسمُّونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا؛ فَيروس تَنَفُسيّ؛ بل كائن حيّ دَموي يُسمَّى في الكِتاب بَعوضة الدَّم ذات الأسراب أسرعُ من طائراتكم الحَربيّة، فَكَم يَحمِل مِن مُحَرِّكات السّرعة الفائقة! وآخرها أسراب تسونامي العالميّ القادِم من الصين، والحقَّ أقول أنّه لا يكاد أن يكون مُعديًا، وذلك لكي تعلموا أنّي خليفةُ الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلم مِن الله ما لا تعلمون، أفُتيكم بالحقّ أنَّه: لا يكاد الأخير أنْ يكون مُعديًا، ليَهلك مَن هَلك عن بيّنةٍ ويَحيى من حَيّ عن بيّنةٍ. وعلّمناكم مُنذ بدايته أنّه ليس مجرّد وباءٍ عابرٍ غيمةٍ فتزول؛ بل جنود تَترى دفعاتٌ مُسوَّمةٌ ومُعلّمةٌ، ولكن الحقّ أقول أنّ الأخير لا يَكاد أنْ يكون مُعديًا كون الله أعدّه هُجوميًّا يُهاجِم الأبراج المُشيَّدة في الصين وقادم على العالمين، ذلكم كيدٌ مِن الله متينٌ يا شي جين رئيس الصين يا مَن زعموا وغيرهم مِن المُستَكبرين أنّهم القوّة التي لا تُقهَر فاستدرجكم الله من حيث لا تَعلمون، وها نحن عَلّمناكم أنّه جنودٌ اختراقيّةٌ للهجوم، وجنود الله الاختراقيّة المتحرِّفة تهاجم البُروج ناطِحات السّحاب والقُصور والمنازِل وحيثُ ما حَلَلْتُم حَلّ، ويُهاجِم المستشفيات لاصطياد الأطباء الذين أخَّروا البَشر فألهوهم بأمل اللّقاحات عَن التّضرُّع إلى الله حتى يستيئسوا مِن اللّقاحات والحجورات تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {۞ وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

وفَتح باب العذاب ذي العذاب الشديد جَزاء إلحادكم بالله العظيم خالِق كُلّ شيءٍ والمُسَيطر على ملكوته وحده، فليست فوضى يا مَعشَر الأطباء ومختلَف العلماء في مختلَف المجالات يا من فُتِنْتُم بالحقائق الفيزيائيّة الدّقيقة ونسيتم التّفكُر في الله الذي وضَع الفيزياء في ملكوت الطبيعة فاتخذتموه ورائكم ظِهريًّا، وكأنّ الله لم يكُن شيئًا مذكورًا! سبحانه وتعالى عمّا تُلحِدون وتُشرِكون علوًّا كبيرًا.

وسرعان ما سوف تَغلِق بكين أبوابها كما في شانغهاي أقصى الشرق فيقولون: "حجرًا محجورًا" ولن ينفعكم ذلك شيئًا كما نفعكم من قبل، وإنّما نفعتكم مِن قبل الحجورات بادئ الأمر ليس إلّا لتوقيف عَجَلة الحياة لِتُوَقِّف الانبعاثات الكربونيّة بنسبة مائة بالمائة لتُحَطِّم نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ لعلَّكم تُصَدِّقون بأنّ سبب ارتفاع حرب الله بالكوارث المناخيّة ليست بسبب احتباس كربون مصانعكم في الغلاف الجويّ كما يزعم المُلحِدون مِنكم بربّ العالمين، وسبق تأدية هذه المُهِمّة بنجاح بادئ الأمر لِنَسف نظريّة الاحتباس الكربونيّ في الغلاف الجويّ؛ بل لتعلموا أنّ الكوارث بسبب كوكبٍ كَونيّ؛ ذلكم كوكب سَقَر القادِم مِن جنوب الأرض الذي سوف يطمسُ الشمس والنجوم والسماء بِرُمَّتِها فيَحجُب رؤية السماء عنكم؛ ذلكم كسوف عَقيم؛ ذلكم عذاب يومٍ عَقيمٍ قبل قيام الساعة لو كنتم تعلمون.

فأعلِنوا الاستسلام لأمر الله وأطيعوا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد المُختار عليكم خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه.

وإنّها لَدعوى كبيرة، فما ظنُّكم بربّ العالَمِين إن كان حقًّا ناصر محمد اليماني لَمِن الصّادقين أنّ الله اصطفاهُ خليفتَه على العالَم بأسرِه؟! أليس الله بالغُ أمرِه يا شي جين رئيس الصّين يا مَن يُخفُون عن العالَمين كيدًا مِن الله مَتين؟

وأراكُم عَمّا قريب سوف تَجأرون إلى العالَمِين لمُساعدَتكم فلا يستطيعون نَصركم ولا لأنفسهم يَنتصرون؛ ولسوف تتقطَّع بكم الأسباب، فلا حجرٌ محجورٌ لمَنع الاختلاط ينفع ولا لقاحٌ يدفعُ عنكم الوجَع والموت فلا فوْتَ للمُجرمين؛ فأين تذهبون؟! وإن قُلتم سوف تتعايشون مع كوفيد فنقول: وكيف تستطيعون التّعايُشَ مع الموت؟ فلم يَبعثه الله ليَتعايش معكم ليجنح للسَّلم؛ بل لإخضاعِكُم والعالَمِين لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنتم صاغرون، وإن لعنة الله على مَن افترى على الله كذبًا أو كَذّبَ بآياته إنّه لا يُفلح الكافرون بربّ العالَمِين.

وإنِّي لا أحجِزُ عنك رحمة الله أرحم الرّاحمين يا أيّها الرئيس الصّينيّ شي جين حتى ولو كنتَ في الكتاب لَمِن الهالكين؛ فإنِّي أعلمُ أنّ ربّي على كل شيءٍ قدير لَئِن تُبتم إلى الله واستَكنتُم وأسلَمتُم واستَسلمتُم لله وحده لا شريك له فعبَدتم الله وحده لا شريك له مُعتَقدين أنَّه لا مَلجأ لكُم مِن عذاب الله إلَّا الفرار مِن عذاب الله إلى الله، فاعلَموا أنّ الله يُجيرُ ولا يُجارُ عليه أحد، ولن تجدوا لكم مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا، ونقول لك قولًا لَيِّنًا لعلَّك تتذكَّر أو تَخشى: فاتَّقِ الله أخي في الدّم مِن حواء وآدم.
    وأقسم بالله العظيم لئِن أنَبتَ إلى الله واستَكنتَ واستَسلَمتَ ورفعتُم أيديكم إلى السّماء فتقولوا:
    «ربّنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فليس لنا سِوى رحمتك فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ مِن الخاسرين». فإن قلتم ذلك بِنيَّة العبوديّة لله وحده والخضوع والطّاعة لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني طاعةً لله الذي خلقه واصطفاه؛ فأبشِر بعِزِّكَ لئن استغفرتَ وشكرتَ، ولئِن كَفرتَ فلن تستطيعوا أن تهرَبوا في الطّائرات لا الحَربيّة ولا المَدنيّة؛ فسوف يُسقِطها كوفيد الكيد الشّديد مِن ربّ العالَمِين فيَقتُل الطّيار ومُساعِدَ الطيّار ليجعل الطّائرة بِلا رُبّان يَسوقُها فتَخِرّ خاويةً على الأرض كمِثل طائرة (بوينج) التي سقطَت، فأقسم بالله العظيم ما كان بها خلَلٌ فنّيٌّ بل قَتَل الطيّار كوفيد فكان وراء إسقاطها فارتطَمت بالأرض، وأنتم تَعلمون أنّكم لم تجدوا السّبب التّقنيّ لإسقاطها.

فاسمع يا شي جين ومَن على شاكلَتِك مِن المُستكبرين: فوالله إنّ كوفيد كيد الله المتين ليَلحَقُ طائرات الشّبَح والأسرع مِن الصَّوت فيُسقِطها بقتل الطيّار مهما كانت سُرعتها ويَتصرَّف؛ وإذا أمره الله أن يتصرَّفَ في أقرب مِن لمح البصر فيفعلون جنود الله ما يُؤمَرون بكلمات الله كما يُؤمَرون بأمرٍ مِن عند الله ربّ العالَمين.

ويُؤسِفُني أنّ حوادث السّيارات سوف تكثُر في العالَمين بسبب مَصرع السّائقين بكوفيد؛ بل لَكَم الوفيات مِن كوفيد إلى حدّ الآن؛ عشرات الملايين في العالَمِين! كون أصحاب الجلطات الدِّماغيّة والسّكتة القلبيّة المُفاجِئة لَم يدخلوا ضِمن وفيات جنود الله كوفيد العَنيد؛ وهو السّبب.

فلكم نصحتُ لكم أنَّها بعوضة الدّم يا بَني آدم وليس مُجرَّد فَيروس انفلونزا تنَفُّسِيٍّ كما تَزعمون؛ بل وفيات كيد الله المَتين الذي انطلقَ مِن أقصى الشّرق مِن ساحل المُحيط الهادي - أقصى شرق الصّين - إلى الصّين وبكين؛ تسونامي شَرقيٍّ عالَميٍّ وفياته وحده خمسمائة مليون مِن كُلّ مليارٍ؛ فلتخدعوا غير الإمام المهديّ مِن الذين يؤمنون بكلام المُلحدين ويُعرِضون عن كلام الله ربّ العالَمين كمثل المسلمين العَرَب.

فويلٌ للعَرَب مِن شَرٍّ مِن الشَّرق قد اقترَب إلَّا مَن رحِمَ ربّي كونَهم لم يَعتبروا مِن حرب الله مع المُكَذّبين بالقرآن العظيم بادئ الأمر، فلا يَحسبَنَّ المُعرضون عن كتاب الله القرآن العظيم أنّهم في مفازةٍ مِن عذاب كورونا، فإذا لم يَعتَبِروا فسوف يَحدث لهم ما حدث لوَليّ العهد السّعودي محمد بن سلمان؛ فليشهَد الإنس والجان وملائكة الرحمن أنّي أتحدّى وليّ العهد السّعودي محمد بن سلمان أن يظهر يتكلّم في مُؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ، أو فيديو صوت وصورة عن المواضيع المُستجِدَّة في العالَمين، هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسّماوات لا يستطيع محمد بن سلمان أن يُخاطِب العالَمين مِن شاشة التلفزيون السّعودي حتى تولَجَ جبال سُرات في سَمّ الخِياط! فعلى مَن تضحَكون بالفيديوهات الصّامتة؟ فهل تَستخِفّون بعُقول الناس السُّذَّج؟!

وأقول لكم يا آل سعود نصيحةً أخيرة: فلتَرضَوا بِقضاء الله وقدَرِه فقد جعلنا عليكم أميرًا مِنكم سائِس الخيل (مُتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) إلى حين، لكي ننظر هل يَحكُم عدلًا ويقول فصلًا، ما لم.. استبدلناه بِسِواه حتى لو كان أخي ابن أمّي وأبي لَمَا جامَلتُه على حساب مَرضاة الله، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون مِن الجاهلين، فليَعلم العالَم بأسرِه أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالَم بأسرِه وأنّ الله بالغُ أمرِه شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى، ولسوف نعلَم هل غير الله مالِك المُلك يؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء ويَنزِع المُلك مِمَّن يشاء؟ كلَّا وخَسِئتُم! تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
    خليفة الله على العالم بأسره؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ________
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

صفحة 1 من 4 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 32
    آخر مشاركة: 12-06-2023, 06:56 AM
  2. .. Videos of Statements about the Story of the death of King Salman Al Saud and the clinical death of Mohamed Bin Salman owing to Corona Virus
    بواسطة حسام الدين مصطفي في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 32
    آخر مشاركة: 27-05-2023, 09:31 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-06-2022, 04:14 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •