الموضوع: Clarification of the Word (Am̄een) in the Great Quran

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face Clarification of the Word (Am̄een) in the Great Quran

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

06-Shawwal-1443 AH
    07-05-2022 AD
    07:31 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Clarification of the Word (Am̄een) in the Great Quran

Translator's note: "Am̄een" |ɑːˈmēn| is the way Arabs articulate the word "Amen" |ɑːˈmen|

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and upon those who diligently followed them till the Day of Judgment
    Allaah the Exalted Said:
    {إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏ فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۖ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾}

{The first House [of worship] to be established for people was the one at Bakkah [Mecca]. It is a blessed place; a source of guidance for the worlds (96) there are clear signs in it; it is the place where Abraham stood to pray; whoever enters it is safe. And Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) to the House (Ka'bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures. (97) } 3:96-97

Within these verses lies an invitation from Allaah to believers to perform Hajj to the glorified House of Allaah, His Sanctified House (al-Ka'bah) in Mecca , and those who are financially and physically capable must be "Am̄een", which means to respond to Allaah's invitation to perform Hajj to the Glorified Sanctified House of Allaah, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    :

{یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تُحِلُّوا۟ شَعَـٰۤىِٕرَ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا ٱلشَّهۡرَ ٱلۡحَرَامَ وَلَا ٱلۡهَدۡیَ وَلَا ٱلۡقَلَـٰۤىِٕدَ وَلَاۤ ءَاۤمِّینَ ٱلۡبَیۡتَ ٱلۡحَرَامَ یَبۡتَغُونَ فَضۡلࣰا مِّن رَّبِّهِمۡ وَرِضۡوَ ٰ⁠نࣰاۚ وَإِذَا حَلَلۡتُمۡ فَٱصۡطَادُوا۟ۚ وَلَا یَجۡرِمَنَّكُمۡ شَنَـَٔانُ قَوۡمٍ أَن صَدُّوكُمۡ عَنِ ٱلۡمَسۡجِدِ ٱلۡحَرَامِ أَن تَعۡتَدُوا۟ۘ وَتَعَاوَنُوا۟ عَلَى ٱلۡبِرِّ وَٱلتَّقۡوَىٰۖ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا۟ عَلَى ٱلۡإِثۡمِ وَٱلۡعُدۡوَ ٰ⁠نِۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِیدُ ٱلۡعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].
    {O you who have believed, do not violate the rites of Allah or [the sanctity of] the sacred month or [neglect the marking of] the sacrificial animals and garlanding [them] or [violate the safety of] those who Am̄een to the Sacred House seeking bounty from their Lord and [His] approval. But when you come out of ihram, then [you may] hunt. And do not let the hatred of a people for having obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram [the Sanctified House of Allaah] lead you to transgress. And cooperate in righteousness and piety, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.} 5:2

And the true clarification of the word (Am̄een) is those who respond to the invitation of Allaah to perform Hajj of the House which is obligatory on everyone who can manage his/her way to it; consequently, the linguistic meaning of (Ameen) is responding to the invitation of the Caller

The anonymous interlocutor, Abu al-Nour, is arguing with Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani about the word that worshipers say behind Imam (who leads prayers) while sending up supplication during funeral prayer: "O Allaah, Ameen.", also when Imam says in dua e qunoot [a supplication we read while praying] during Fajr prayer "O Allaah, forgive all male and female Muslims whether alive or dead", worshippers say after him: "O Allaah, Ameen"; meaning: "O Allaah, respond to our prayers." In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

{If My servants ask you about Me, I am near. I respond to those who call Me, so let them respond to Me, and believe in Me, so that they may be guided.} 2:186

And O Abu Al-Nour, I get into no arguments with anonymous scholars of the nation [who use fake usernames on Imam's website], but you made me answer your question from the Great Quran so that I teach you the meaning of the word (Ameen) which means [in the Qur'an] those who respond to the invitation of their Lord to perform Hajj to His House [Ka'bah], and that is why pilgrims say:

"لبيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك إنّ الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك"

Transliteration:
    "Labbaik Allahumma labbaik. Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik. Innal-hamda wa-nimata laka wal-mulk, la sharika lak"

Translation:
    I respond to Your call O Allah! I respond to Your call. You have no partner. I respond to Your call. All praise, thanks, and blessings are for You. All sovereignty is for You. And You have no partners with You"

They say so because they are performing hajj in response to the invitation of their Lord to do so because it is obligatory on everyone who can manage his/her way to it. Consequently, Imam Mahdi must not clarify the Quran in Hebrew but through Qur'an itself as it clarifies itself in Arabic because the Great Quran was revealed in a clear Arabic tongue.
    And I shall increase you in knowledge about the wisdom behind the word (Ameen), it is a word that could be easily said by all people whether they are Arab or non-Arab, even a dumb who cannot even speak at all can say it after the Imam who recites dua e qunoot during the congregational prayer of Fajr

Perhaps Abu Al-Nour may find what I said weird ,and say: "did you make the word "Ameen" a miracle from the Lord of the worlds to the extent that the dumb can say it? How can he say "ameen" after the Imam's supplication while he is dumb?! I find what you are saying very weird, o Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani! Then, Imam Mahdi replies to you and says: "O Abu Al-Nour, here lies the wisdom behind the word (ameen) that worshippers say during dua e qunoot of Fajr prayer, because the word (Ameen) does not require the movements of the tongue to in order to be articulated, but it comes from the bottom of the larynx to the lips while the tip of the tongue touches the top of the front hard palate. And whenever you find a dumb ask him to say amen and he will because it is a very easy word for his tongue. Do you know the language on which Allaah originated in mankind at the beginning? Do not you know it was the Arabic language? In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٧٢﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٣﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٧٤﴾} [الأعراف].

{And when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." (172) Or lest you should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: will You then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?" (173) And thus We detail the signs, and that they may return. (174)} 7:174

And O Abu Al-Nour, the first thing a child articulates is (baba and mama) as these words are in Arabic which is the language which Allaah has originated mankind upon when they were created, and human tongues do not share the same words, baba and mama, to call upon their parents, also these words are among the words of the Arabic language so that a child could easily articulate them as per how he/she was originated; how would he know about the words (mama) and (baba)?! But when he grows up he calls them father, and mother, however, the dumb can use [the simple form of father and mother] mama and baba to call upon their parents. Likewise, Allaah has made the word (ameen) one of the easy words to the extent that a dumb can utter it in the congregational prayer after the supplication of the Imam in due e qunoot in Fajr prayer.

Do you get it now, O you who challenge the Awaited Mahdi, from the clear verses of the Reminder (Quran)? And O my eminent brother, here is a piece of advice to you: do not wish to be Allaah's caliph, the Awaited Mahdi, because never did Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani get it owing to his desire to become Al-Mahdi, the caliph of Allaah. However, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani wished to follow the truth from his Lord as He loves and Pleases, and since there is no one in his time who is following the truth as most of them do not believe Allaah except when they are polytheists, Allaah chose him, guided him to the truth, taught him the Book and wisdom then made him an Imam (leader) for people

O Abu Al-Nour, my advice to you against whispers of your inner self and Satan which gives you dark suggestions that you will be great: satan only wants you to magnify yourself thus you become paranoid. But when you wish to follow the truth from your Lord without any greed for a worldly rank and stature, Allaah will give you what you want because the present life and the hereafter belong to Allaah. And the wisdom behind the creation of us is neither for the kingdom of this worldly life nor the hereafter because the answer about why Allaah created us, in the clear verses of the Qur'an, is that we become the servants of Allaah who worship Him to achieve His pleasure within, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏}
    [الذاريات]

{I created the jinn and humankind only that they worship Me.} 51:56

O Abu Al-Nour, indeed Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani lives in a time when people steal knowledge and attribute it to themselves out of hypocrisy and to appear that they are knowledgeable, for they seek praise for things they have not done for the sake of Allaah. Were it not for the knowledge of the Quran, the Book of Allaah, which He made the proof of Imamate and global caliphate, I would have taught you about everything you ask about in regards to the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, as per what He wills

O my eminent brother, you are in great danger for thinking that you will be great because this is of Satan's work that leads a human to be controlled by him and drives him crazy. But wish to obtain the pleasure of the Most Gracious, His love, nearness, and pleasure within, and you will not do so until Allaah loves you, so follow me ,then Allaah and His messengers will love you. And know, Abu Al-Nour, that Allaah did not create people to look for them -Exalted is He- but to search for Him, the Truth, who created them to worship Him. Certainly, never will Allaah guide anyone to the truth except for those whom He has found wishing to follow the path of truth to their Lord, for the Truth is Allaah, and Allaah must guide the heart of everyone who wishes to follow the truth, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِالْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏}[العنكبوت].

{And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches him? Is there not a home in Hell for believers} 29:69

So be among the thankful ones and reflect upon the true clarification of the Great Quran, then you will find that which you were hoping to find and if you are a truth seeker Allaah will guide your heart or avert it away from the truth after it had been cleared to you it is the truth from your Lord. Thence, follow the way of truth that persuades your mind and reassures your heart, and if you are one of those who have ambitions of stature and loftiness among the people of this present life, you will inevitably be arrogant or see that you are more deserving to be chosen by Allaah to be His successor, than the Awaited Mahdi, admittedly know that this is what Satan has caused many of the misguided ones to fall into for centuries, since the Awaited Mahdi is Allaah's caliph over the whole world, as per His promise is in the clear verses of His Book, and the true Mahdi should not choose himself to be a caliph to Allaah unless He chooses him. Moreover, the servants of Allaah do not have the right to choose His caliph- Glorified and Highly Exalted is He- for He creates whatever He wills and chooses and never shares His decision with anyone, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏} [القصص].

{Your Lord creates and chooses whatever He wills—the choice is not theirs. Glorified and Exalted is Allah above what they associate ˹with Him˺! (68) Your Lord knows what their hearts conceal and what they reveal. (69)
    He is Allah. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him. All praise belongs to Him in this life and the hereafter. All authority is His. And to Him, you will ˹all˺ be returned. (70)} 28:68-70

O my beloved in Allaah's love, Abu Al-Nour, be humble for the sake of Allaah and let go of vanity as we are not in a soccer game where you beat me and vice versa but this is the religion of Allaah so beware of saying about Allaah that which you do not know because you will not just lead yourself astray but those who followed you as well and you shall bear your burden of sins and that of who followed you without any basis, guidance, or an enlightening Book. And do not interpret the Qur'an according to your point of view and hold firmly to its clear verses which you shall not find for them any interpretation other than its apparent meaning which is the same as its immanent meaning because these are the fundamental verses of the Book and the fundamentals of belief

O Abu Al-Nour, take this advice from a man who knows from Allaah that which you do not, do not wish to be praised by people but care to be praised by Allaah, and for His pleasure. How lovely it would be If Allaah said to you: "What an excellent servant!", Here, all of His servants in His Kingdom lose their importance before the eyes of the devoted servant. I swear by Allaah he will see that it would be worthless if he was praised by the angels, jinn, and all mankind and would not be co-equal to Allaah's pleasure with him, those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Also, be among the devoted people of Allaah among people whom Allaah loves and who love Him, and do not brag about being from the "people of the house of Prophet Mohammed" thereby look down on people thinking you are better than them, consequently, you shall go to hell as this is the kind of arrogance and vanity that would take you there. Also, be solicitous about your piety, get to know your Lord, and be fond of knowing which way leads to the path of Allaah's guidance, thus He guides you to the path of the caller to the straight way through the convincing power of knowledge that enlightens your heart. And do not be one of those who fell into the trap of the ambition to become Al-Mahdi (the Guided One), because you will go astray and suffer, because Satan tricked many who wished to be prophets without Allaah choose them; eventually, he (Satan) gained control over them and made them claim that they are prophets. And others wish to claim the stature of the Caliph of Allaah, the Awaited Mahdi, accordingly Satan whispered to them until they fell into madness. But, wish that you would be a devoted servant to Allaah, and your life and deeds are for the sake of Allaah until you meet Him with a heart void of polytheism, and that is the great victory!

O man, you have reminded me of the dialogues between me and anonymous users whom I have given what Allaah permitted of knowledge but only a few of them were guided, however, others who were searching for the truth were guided through these dialogues, thus Allaah guided their hearts and perfected their light. But enough arguing with anonymous users, if they are not guided by what I have written of knowledge, they will never be guided.

You have entered the era of major challenges and consecutive events, and the promise of Allaah came, so seize the opportunity. I swear by Allaah that the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani ,for true learners ,is a greater garden than the gardens in the heaven where they will find the bliss which is greater than the heavens of bliss, and no one will grasp this except for the people whom Allaah loves and who love Him, those who will not settle for the heaven of Allaah on the Day they meet

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds...
    Allaah's caliph and servant Imam
    Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL

اقتباس المشاركة 381553 من موضوع بيانُ كلمةِ (آمِّين) في القرآنِ العظيمِ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - شوال - 1443 هـ
    07 - 05 - 2022 مـ
    07:31 صباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381499

بيانُ كلمةِ (آمِّين) في القرآنِ العظيمِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله ومن تَبِعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، ثُمّ أمّا بعد..

قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏ فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۖ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾}
    [آل عمران]، ففي هذه دعوة من الله للمؤمنين أن يحجّوا إلى بيت الله المُعَظَّم المسجد الحرام في مكة المكرمة، فعلى المقتدرين ماليًّا وجسديًّا أن يكونوا آمِّين أي مُجيبين دعوة الله لحج بيت الله المعظم المسجد الحرام، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُحِلُّوا شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ وَلَا الشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ وَلَا الْهَدْيَ وَلَا الْقَلَائِدَ وَلَا آمِّينَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرِضْوَانًا ۚ وَإِذَا حَلَلْتُمْ فَاصْطَادُوا ۚ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ أَن صَدُّوكُمْ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ أَن تَعْتَدُوا ۘ وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ ۖ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

والبيان الحق لكلمة (آمِّين) أي: المُجيبون لدعوة الله لحج البيت لِمَن استطاع إليه سبيلًا. إذًا كلمة (آمين) لُغويًّا أي طلب الإجابة لدعوة الداعي، كون المحاور المَجهول أبو النور يُحاجِج الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في الكلمة التي يقولها المُصَلّون وراء الإمام أثناء الدعاء في الصلاة على الميّت: "اللهم آمين"، وكذلك الذين يقولون وراء الإمام أثناء دعاء قنوت صلاة الفجر، فحين يقول إمامُ المُصَلِّين: "اللهم اغفر لجميع المسلمين والمسلمات الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين" فمن ثمّ يقول المصلون: "اللهم آمين" أي اللهم أجِب، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا أبا النور، لا حوار لمجهوليّ الهويّة مِن عُلماء الأمة، إنّما أجبرتني على إجابة سؤالك من القرآن العظيم حتى أُعَلِّمك المعنى لكلمة (آمِّين) أي: المُجيبون تلبيةً لدعوة ربّهم للحج لبيته. ولذلك يقول الحجاج: "لبيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك إنّ الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك" كونهم حَجّوا آمِّين أي مُجيبين تلبيةً لدعوة ربهم لحج البيت لِمَن استطاع إليه سبيلًا.

فلا ينبغي للإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أن يُبَيِّن القرآن باللغة العبريّة بل أُبَيِّن القرآن بالقرآن فهو يُبيِّن نفسه من نفسه باللغة العربيّة، كون القرآن العظيم بلسان عربيّ مبينٍ،
    بل سوف نزيدك عِلمًا عن الحِكمة من كلمة (آمين) كونه يستطيع أن يقولها بعد داعي الدعاء الناسُ أجمعين بكلّ سهولة سواءً العَرَب أو العَجَم أو الأبْكَم الذي لا يستطيع الكلام إطلاقًا فإنّه كذلك يستطيع أن يقولها مع الجماعة وراء الإمام الداعي في دعاء قنوت صلاة الفجر.

وقد يستغرب أبو النور فيقول: "وكيف هذا؟! فهل جعلت كلمة (آمين) معجزة من ربّ العالمين حتى يستطيع أن ينطق بها الأبكَم؟ فكيف يستطيع الأبكَم أن يقولها (آمين) بعد دعاء الإمام مع أنه أبكَم؟ عجيبٌ قولك يا ناصر محمد اليماني!". فَمِن ثم يرد عليك الإمام المهديّ وأقول: يا أبا النور، هنا تقتضي الحكمة من كلمة (آمين) التي يقولها المصلون أثناء دعاء القنوت لصلاة الفجر كون كلمة (آمين) لا تحتاج لحركات نُطق اللسان بل تأتي من أسفل الحنجرة إلى الشفايف ورأس اللسان فقط إلى أعلى الحنك الأمامي، فحين تجد أبكَمًا فاطلب منه أن يقول كلمة (آمين) فحتمًا سوف تجده يقولها كونها كلمة سهلة على لسان الأبكَم،
    ويا رجل فهل تعلم اللغة التي فطر الله الناس عليها بادئ الأمر؟ ألا تعلم أنّها اللغة العربية؟ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٧٢﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٣﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ويا أبا النور إن الطفل أول ما يبدأ النُطق بالكلام هو باسم (ماما، بابا) كونها مِن اللغة العربيّة (فِطرة الناس حين الخلق)، ولا يشترك لسان الإنسان في نداء والديه (ماما، بابا) وهُنَّ من كلمات اللغة العربيّة وذلك حتى يقولها بسهولة عند الطفولة (فطرة الطفل) فما يدريه بكلمات (ماما) (بابا)؟! وأمّا حين يكبر فينطق لسانه فيقول: "يا أبتي، يا أمي"، وأمّا الأبكَم فيستطيع أن ينادي أبويه (ماما، بابا)؛ فكذلك كلمة (آمين) جعلها الله من الكلمات السهلة لدرجة أنه ينطق بها الأبكَم مع الجماعة في الصلاة بعد دعاء الداعي في قنوت صلاة الفجر.

فهل فهمت الخبر يا من حضَر يتحدى المهدي المنتظر من مُحكَم الذِّكر؟

ويا أخي الكريم نصيحة لك: لا تتمنى أن تكون خليفة الله المهدي المنتظر، فما نالها ناصر محمد اليماني بالتّمني أن يكون هو خليفة الله المهدي؛ بل تمنَّى ناصر محمد اليماني أن يَتَّبِع الحق من ربّه كما يحب الله ويرضى، وبما أنه لا يوجد في زمانه مَن هو على الحق كونه لا يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلَّا وهم مشركون ثم اصطفاه الله وهداه إلى الحق وعَلَّمه الكتاب والحكمة وجعله الله للناس إمامًا.

ويا أبا النور نصيحتي لك مِن وسوسة نفسك والشيطان أنّ لك شأن عظيم، فإنّما يريدك أن تُعَظِّم نفسك فتصاب بجنون العَظَمة، ولكن حين تتمنى أن تَتَّبِع الحقّ من ربك دونما طمَع في مكانة ومنصب دنيوي فلله الآخرة والأولى كون الحِكمة من خلقنا ليس من أجل ملكوت الحياة الدنيا ولا من أجل ملكوت الحياة الآخرة كون الجواب في مُحكَم الكتاب عن الحكمة: لماذا خلق الله العباد؟ وذلك لكي يكونوا عبيدًا لله فيعبدون رضوان نفس الله، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

ويا أبا النور إن خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في زمن أُمَّةٍ يسترقون العلم وينسبونه إلى أنفسهم بسبب الرّياء أنه عالمٌ فُيحِبّون أن يُحمَدوا بما لم يفعلوا لوجه الله؛ بل رياء، فلولا أنَّ عِلم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم جعله الله برهان الإمامة والخلافة العالميّة لعلَّمتكم عن كل ما تسألون عنه في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بما شاء الله.

ويا أخي الكريم إنك لفي خطرٍ عظيمٍ بسبب ظنّك أن لك شأن عظيم فذلك من عمل الشيطان يؤدي بالإنسان إلى أن يستحوذ عليه الشيطان فيؤدي به إلى الجنون، بل تَمنَّى رضوان الرحمن وحبّه وقربه ورضى نفسه، واتَّخِذ عند الله عهدًا أنك لن ترضى حتى يرضى، فلن تستطيع أن تفعل ذلك حتى يُحبّك الله، فاتبعوني يُحبِبكم الله ورسله،
    واعلم يا أبا النور أن الله لم يخلق الناس ليبحث عنهم - سبحانه - بل خلق الله عباده ليبحثوا عن الحق الذي خلقهم لعبادته (الله رب العالمين) فلا ولن يهدي الله إلى الحق إلّا الذين وجدهم الله يتمنّون أن يَتَّبِعوا سبيل الحق إلى ربهم، فالحقّ هو الله وكان على الله أن يهدي قلب كل من يتمنَّى أن يتَّبِع الحقّ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِالْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

فَكُن من الشاكرين وتَدبَّر البيان الحق للقرآن العظيم وسوف تجد بإذن الله ما كنت تتمنى أن تجده إن كنت باحثًا عن الحق فسوف يهدي الله قلبك أو يصرف الله قلبك من بعد ما تبيَّن لك أنه الحق من ربك، فاتَّبِع سبيل الحق الذي يُقنع عقلك ويطمئن إليه قلبك، وأما إن كنت من أصحاب طموح المكانة والرفعة من أصحاب الحياة الدنيا فحتمًا سوف تستكبر أو ترى أنك أولى أن يصطفيك الله خليفته المهدي المنتظر، فذلك ما أوقع الشيطان فيه كثيرًا من الضالين عبر قرون من الزمن كون المهدي المنتظر خليفة الله على العالم بأسره وَعْد الله في مُحكَم كتابه، ولا ينبغي للمهدي الحق أن يصطفي نفسه خليفة لله ما لم يصطفه الله، ولا ينبغي لعبيد الله أن يصطفوا خليفة الله من دونه - سبحان الله العظيم وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا - فهو مَن يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ولا يُشرك في حكمه أحدًا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ويا حبيبي في الله أبا النور تواضع لله ودعك من الغرور فلسنا في مباراة كرة القدم تغلبني أو أغلبك فهذا دين الله فاحذَر أن تقول على الله ما لا تعلم؛ فإنك لن تُغوي نفسك فحسب بل تُغوي نفسك ومن اتَّبعك وتحمل وزرك ووزر من اتَّبعك بغير علم ولا هدى ولا كتاب منير، ولا تُأوِّل القرآن من رأسك وخذ بمحكمه الذي لن تجد له تأويلًا غير ظاهر الآية كباطنها فتلك من آيات أم الكتاب في أصول العقيدة.

ويا أبا النور خُذها نصيحة من رجل يعلم من الله ما لا تعلم: فلا تهتم بثناء الناس عليك بل اهتم بثناء الله عليك ورضوانه، فما أجمل أن يقول لك ربَّك نعم العبد فهنا يسقط كافة ثناء العبيد في الملكوت كله في نظر المُخلص لربه، فوالله لن يرى ثناء الملائكة والجن وكافة الإنس عليه يعدل شيئًا من رضوان الله، أولئك الذين هداهم الله فبهداهم اقتده، وكن من الربَّانيين المُخلصين لربهم ومن قوم يحبهم الله ويحبونه، ولا تفتخر أنَّك من أهل البيت فترى معدنك معدن ألماس ومعدن الناس النحاس فتهوي في نار جهنم فذلك تكبر وغرور يهوى بك في النار؛ بل عليك بِنَسَب التقوى إلى ربك، وتعرَّف على ربك واهتم بمعرفة سبيل الحق إلى ربك يهديك إلى سبيل الداعي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ بسلطان العلم المُقنِع لعقلك وينير قلبك، فلا تكُن من الذين وقعوا في مصيدة طموح المهديّة فتضل وتشقى، فقد أوقع الشيطان كثيرًا تمنّوا أن يكونوا أنبياء من عند أنفسهم ولم يصطفهم الله حتى استحوذ عليهم الشيطان فجعلهم يزعمون أنهم أنبياء، وآخرين في طموح مكانة خليفة الله المهدي المنتظر فوسوس لهم الشيطان حتى أرداهم للجنون؛ بل تمنَّى أن تكون عبدًا لله مُخلصًا لله وحياتك مِن شان الله وعملك مِن شان الله حتى تلقى الله بقلب سليم من الشرك وذلك هو الفوز العظيم.

ويا رجل لقد ذكرتني بحوار مجهوليّ الهويّة وقد أعطيناهم مِن العلم ما شاء الله فلم يهتدوا إلَّا قليلًا منهم، بل اهتدوا بالحوار قومٌ آخرون كانوا حقًّا يبحثون عن سبيل الحق إلى ربهم فهدى الله قلوبهم وأتمم لهم نورهم، وكفى حوارًا لمجهوليّ الهوية فإذا لم يهتدوا بما قد كتبناه من العلم فلن يهتدوا إذًا أبدًا.

ودخلتم في عصر التحدِّيات الكبرى وأحداث تترى وجاء وعد الله فاغتنم الفرصة، فوالله إن موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ روضةٌ أعظم من رياض جنات النعيم لطلبة العلم الحق فحتمًا يجدون النعيم الأعظم من جنات النعيم، فلن يدرك ذلك سوى قوم يحبهم الله ويحبونه لا يرضيهم الله بجنته يوم لقاه حتى يرضى.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله رب العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله وعبدُه الإمامُ المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. smiling face منقول من Clarification of the Word (Am̄een) in the Great Quran

شكر الله لكي أختي دينا.وبارك الله فيك ومنك بارك على ماتقومين فيه من ترجمة لبيانات الإمام ناصر محمد عليه السلام.جعل الله ماتقومين به في ميزان حسناتك❗
    ( شكر لك.بالأنجليزي )ههه

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله خطاب
    شكر الله لكي أختي دينا.وبارك الله فيك ومنك بارك على ماتقومين فيه من ترجمة لبيانات الإمام ناصر محمد عليه السلام.جعل الله ماتقومين به في ميزان حسناتك❗
    ( شكر لك.بالأنجليزي )ههه
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381733
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله خطاب
    شكر الله لك أخي عبد الله خطاب و بارك فيك، أشكرك كثيرا.
    أنت إذآ من يكتب لي (شكرآ بالإنجليزية) اسفل فيديوهات قناة الامام الرسمية الإنجليزية ، ههه

اقتباس المشاركة : دينا
    شكر الله لك أخي عبد الله خطاب و بارك فيك، أشكرك كثيرا.
    أنت إذآ من يكتب لي (شكرآ بالإنجليزية) اسفل فيديوهات قناة الامام الرسمية الإنجليزية ، ههه
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381736
    انتهى الاقتباس من دينا
    ههههههههههه..ماشاء الله عليك عرفتيني..نعم صحيح.وهي من باب المداعبه لا أكثر.وبارك الله فيك

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله خطاب
    ههههههههههه..ماشاء الله عليك عرفتيني..نعم صحيح.وهي من باب المداعبه لا أكثر.وبارك الله فيك
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381738
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله خطاب
    نعم كنت أضحك كثيرآ عندما أقرأها.
    بارك الله فيكم أخي المكرم و جزاكم خير الجزاء

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-08-2022, 02:34 AM
  2. ..Explanatory-statement of the word (Ameen) in the Grand Quran
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-05-2022, 10:30 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-11-2021, 11:21 PM
  4. An explanatory-statement for the word (Esran) and the word (Esri) in the grand Quran..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-01-2016, 11:10 PM
  5. More from the ruling of the Imam Mahdi in the seven readings for the Great Quran
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 16-08-2014, 05:31 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •