Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

06 - Shawwal - 1443 AH
May - 07 - 2022 AD
07:31 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Explanatory-statement of the word (Ameen) in the Grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first till the seal of them Mohammad - messenger of Allah - and whoever followed them with goodness till judgment day, then after this..

Allah the Most High said: {Certainly the first house appointed for the people is the one at Bakkah, blessed and a guidance for the worlds.(96) In it are clear signs: (It is) the Place of Abraham; and whoever enters it is safe; and pilgrimage to the House is a duty which men owe to Allah — whoever can find a way to it. And whoever disbelieves, surely Allah is above need of the worlds.(97)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:96-97. Indeed, (there is) in this a call from Allah to the believers to perform (Hajj) pilgrimage to the exalted House of Allah the sacred Masjed in the honored Mecca, so for those who are able physically and financially to be (Ammeen) which means responding to Allah’s call to do pilgrimage (Hajj) at Allah’s exalted House (of worship) the sacred Masjed. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: O you who believe, violate not the signs of Allah, nor the Sacred Month, nor the offerings, nor the victims with garlands, nor those responding (Ammeen) to the Sacred House seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. And when you are free from pilgrimage obligations, then hunt. And let not hatred of a people — because they hindered you from the Sacred Mosque — incite you to transgress. And help one another in righteousness and piety, and help not one another in sin and aggression, and keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Severe in requiting (evil).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:2
{إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏ فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۖ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾} [آل عمران]
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُحِلُّوا شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ وَلَا الشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ وَلَا الْهَدْيَ وَلَا الْقَلَائِدَ وَلَا آمِّينَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرِضْوَانًا ۚ وَإِذَا حَلَلْتُمْ فَاصْطَادُوا ۚ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ أَن صَدُّوكُمْ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ أَن تَعْتَدُوا ۘ وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ ۖ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

The true explanatory-statement for the word (Ammeen) which means: Those who respond to Allah’s call to perform pilgrimage (Hajj) at the House to who are able / find the means to do it. Therefore the word (Ammeen) linguistically in a sense asking the response to the call of the caller, because the unknown dialogist Aba Al-Noor argues with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about a word that the worshipers say it after the Imam during the supplication in the prayer over the dead (person); “Oh our Allah Ameen”. As well those who say after the Imam during the supplication of devotion of Fajr prayer (at dawn), so when the Imam (leader) of the worshipers say: “Oh our Allah, forgive all the Muslims males and females the living among them and the dead ones altogether”. Then the worshipers say: “ Oh our Allah, Ameen”, which means; “Oh our Allah, respond. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when My servants ask you concerning Me, surely I am near. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should respond to Me and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:186
{وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

O Aba Al-Noor, no dialogue with the anonymous identity from scholars of the nation, only that you forced me to answer your question from the grand Quran so I teach you the meaning of the word (Ammeen) which means: Those who respond to the call of their Lord in response of preform pilgrimage (Hajj) to His House (of worship in Mecca). For that the pilgrims say: “We respond to You - Oh our Allah, we respond to You. We respond to You, there is no partner for You, we respond to you. Indeed, all praise, grace and the kingdom is for You, there is no partner for You”. The fact they performed (Hajj) pilgrimage (Ammeen), in a sense responding to the call of their Lord in response to perform (Hajj) at the House (of worship in Mecca) to who is able / have means to it.

It should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to explain the Quran with the Hebrew language, in fact I explain the Quran by the Quran so it explains itself from itself with Arabic language to the fact the grand Quran is with clear Arabic tongue. Rather, we will add knowledge to you about the wisdom of the word (Ameen) because all the people can say it after the callers of the supplication with all ease whether the Arabs or non Arabs, or the speechless who can not speak at all surely he as well can say it with the congregation after the suppliant Imam in the supplication of devotion of Fajr prayer at dawn.

Aba Al-Noor might find it strange so he would say: “How can this be?! Have you made the word (Ameen) as a miracle from (Allah) Lord of the worlds so the speechless can utter it? So how can the speechless say (Ameen) after the Imam’s supplication prayer even though he is speechless? O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, your word is strange!”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to you and I say: O Aba Al-Noor, here the wisdom is fulfilled from the word (Ameen) that the worshipers say it during the supplication of devotion for Fajr prayers at dawn due to the fact that the word (Ameen) does not need movements of the tongue’s uttering rather it comes from the bellow the throat to the lips and the head-tip of the tongue only to the front of the upper jaw, so when you find a speechless person then request from him to say the word “Ameen” then definitely you will find him say it, to the fact the word is easy for the tongue of the speechless. O man, do you know the language upon which Allah originated the people initially? Don’t you know it is the Arabic language? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,(172) Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what the liars did?(173) And thus do We make the messages clear, and that haply they may return.(174)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:172-174
{وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٧٢﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٣﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

O Aba Al-Noor, the first thing that the infant begins with the pronunciation of speech is the name (mama, papa) because it is from the Arabic language (the innate of people at the time of creation), and the human tongue does not participate in the call of his parents (mama, papa), and they are from the words of the Arabic language, so he says it easily when speaking at infancy (the instinct of an infant), so what makes him know about the words (mama) (papa)?! As for when he grows up, then his tongue would speak and say: “Oh my father. Oh my mother.” As for the speechless, he can call on his parents (Mama, Papa); Likewise, the word “Ameen” surely Allah made it from the easy words to the extent that the speechless utters it with the congregation prayer after the supplication of the one who supplicates in the devotion of Fajr prayer at dawn.

?O who came to challenge the Awaited Mahdi, have you understand the news from the decisive Reminder

O my honorable brother, a word of advice to you is: Do not wish to be the awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah, surely Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not attain it by wishing to be Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah, in fact; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni wished to follow the truth from his Lord as Allah loves and is pleased. And since there is no one who is upon the truth in his time due to the fact most of them do not believe in Allah unless they associate with Him, then Allah selected him and guided him to the truth, also taught him the Book, wisdom and made him as a leading Imam for the people

O Aba Al-Noor, my advice to you for the whispers of yourself and satan that you have a great status, surely he only wants you to exalt yourself, so the exaltation madness would befall. But when you wish to follow the truth from your Lord without the greed for you to be in the status and worldly position, surely the hereafter and the first life belong to Allah. To the fact; the wisdom of the creation of us is not for the sake of the kingdom of the world’s life. Nor for the sake of the kingdom of the afterlife, because the answer is in the decisive Book about wisdom: Why did Allah create the servants? This is so that they will be servants of Allah and worship the pleasure of Allah’s Self. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏}صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

O Aba Al-Noor, surely Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah is in era of a nation they steal the knowledge then attribute it to themselves because of showing off that he is scholar, so they like to be praised for what they did not do for the sake of Allah; in fact, the showing off, were not for Allah’s knowledge of the Book; the grand Quran, that Allah made it the proof of the Imamhood and the global khilafa, I would have taught you about everything you ask about in Allah’s Book, the grand Quran, as Allah wills.

O my honorable brother, indeed you are in grievous danger because of you thinking that you have a great status, surely that is from satan’s doing, which it leads the human being to make satan overpower him then it leads to madness. Rather, you should wish the goodly-pleasure of the All Merciful, His love, His nearness and the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf. And take a covenant with Allah that you would never be pleased until Allah is pleased. Certainly, you would never be able to do this until Allah loves you, so follow me then Allah and His messenger would love you. O Aba Al-Noor, you have to know that Allah did not create the people to search for them, - glory be to Him - in fact Allah created His servants so they would search for the Truth Who created them to worship Him (Allah; Lord of the worlds). By no means and Allah would never guide to the truth except who He found them wishing to follow the path of the truth to their Lord. the Truth is Allah, and it is incumbent upon Allah to guide the heart of every one who wishes to follow the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is more iniquitous than one who forges a lie against Allah, or gives the lie to the Truth, when it has come to him? Is there not an abode in hell for the disbelievers?(68) And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:68-69
{وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِالْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

Be of the grateful ones and ponder over the true explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and with Allah’s permission you will find what you wished to find it if you are indeed a truth seeker, then you will find Allah guide your heart or Allah diverts your heart after it cleared to you that it is the truth from your Lord, so follow the path of the truth that convince your mind and your heart rest at ease for it. As for if you are of those who have ambitions of prestige and highness among the people who (desire) the worldly life, then you will inevitably be arrogant or see that you are more entitled that Allah select you as khalifa of His, the awaited Mahdi. Certainly, that’s what satan has tripped many who went astray over centuries of time, to the fact the awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the whole world is a promise of Allah in His decisive Book. and it should not be for the true Mahdi to select himself as khalifa from Allah unless Allah selected him, and it should not be for servants of Allah to select khalifa of Allah besides Him - glory be Allah the Great, the Exalted Most High beyond measure. Indeed, He Who creates and chooses and He does not share His judgment with anyone. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!(68) And your Lord knows what their chests conceal and what they proclaim.(69) And He is Allah, there is no God but He! His is the praise in this (life) and the Hereafter; and His is the judgment, and to Him you will be brought back.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68-70
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

O my beloved Aba Al-Noor for Allah’spleasure, be humble to Allah and leave the conceit, surely we are not in a soccer ball match, you win against me or I win against you. This is Allah’s religion, so beware to speak about Allah what you do not know. Certainly you would never seduce yourself only, in fact you seduce yourself and whoever followed you , so you would carry your own sin and the sin of whoever followed you without knowledge and neither guidance, nor an enlightening Book, also do not interpret the Quran out of your head, and grasp its decisive messages which you would never find an interpretation for it other than the outer (meaning) of the verse as its inner (meaning), so these verses are mother of the Book in the origins of the doctrine.

O Aba Al-Noor, take it as advice from a man who knows from Allah what you do not know: Do not be concerned with people’s praise of you, but rather pay attention to Allah’s praise of you and His goodly-pleasure over you. How beautiful it is for your Lord to say to you: “What an excellent servant,” surely here, the entire servants’ praise in the whole kingdom drops in the view of the faithful-devoted to his Lord. Indeed, by Allah, he would never see the praise of angels, jinn, and all mankind upon him to equal a thing of Allah’s pleasure, those who Allah guided them, so follow their guidance, and be one of the devoted worshipers to their Lord; from a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him. Yet do not boastfully-brag that you are from (Ahel Al-Bait) the family of House, and you see that your mineral is the diamond’s mineral yet the mineral of people is copper, consequently you would fall into hell-fire. Surely this is arrogance and conceit would drop you down into the Fire. Rather, you have to relate yourself with piety to your Lord, get to know your Lord, and be interested in knowing the path of truth to your Lord, consequently He would guide you to the path of the caller to a straight path with the authority of knowledge that is convincing to your mind and illuminating your heart. So do not be of those who fell into the trap of Mahdiship ambitions then you would go astray and have hardship. Surely, satan tripped many who wished to be prophets out of themselves, yet Allah did not choose them, so satan overpowered them and made them claim that they were prophets, and others aspired to the position of Allah’s khalifa; the awaited Mahdi, then satan whispered to them until he drove them to madness; in fact, you should wish to be a servant devoted to Allah, your life for Allah’s sake, and your deeds for Allah’s sake until you meet Allah with a sound heart safe from polytheism, and that is the great achievement..

Oh man, you reminded me of a dialogue of unknown identities, and we gave them some knowledge as Allah willed, so they did not get guided aright except a few of them. In fact, other people were guided by the dialogue, they were truly searching for the path of truth to their Lord, then Allah guided their hearts and perfected their light for them. Enough having dialogue with an unknown identity. If they are not guided by what we have written from knowledge, then they would never be guided ever.

And you have entered the era of major challenges and successive events, also Allah’s promise came,so seize the opportunity, indeed by Allah, the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a greatest garden; greater than the gardens of blissful heavenly-gardens for students (inquiring) the true knowledge, so definitely they find the greatest bliss that the blissful gardens, none can ever conceive this except a people whom Allah loves them and they love him, Allah can not please them with His heavenly-garden on the day of meeting Him until He is pleased.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381553

اقتباس المشاركة 381553 من موضوع بيانُ كلمةِ (آمِّين) في القرآنِ العظيمِ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
06 - شوال - 1443 هـ
07 - 05 - 2022 مـ
07:31 صباحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=381499

بيانُ كلمةِ (آمِّين) في القرآنِ العظيمِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله ومن تَبِعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، ثُمّ أمّا بعد..

قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏ فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۖ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾}
[آل عمران]، ففي هذه دعوة من الله للمؤمنين أن يحجّوا إلى بيت الله المُعَظَّم المسجد الحرام في مكة المكرمة، فعلى المقتدرين ماليًّا وجسديًّا أن يكونوا آمِّين أي مُجيبين دعوة الله لحج بيت الله المعظم المسجد الحرام، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُحِلُّوا شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ وَلَا الشَّهْرَ الْحَرَامَ وَلَا الْهَدْيَ وَلَا الْقَلَائِدَ وَلَا آمِّينَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرِضْوَانًا ۚ وَإِذَا حَلَلْتُمْ فَاصْطَادُوا ۚ وَلَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ أَن صَدُّوكُمْ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ أَن تَعْتَدُوا ۘ وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ ۖ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

والبيان الحق لكلمة (آمِّين) أي: المُجيبون لدعوة الله لحج البيت لِمَن استطاع إليه سبيلًا. إذًا كلمة (آمين) لُغويًّا أي طلب الإجابة لدعوة الداعي، كون المحاور المَجهول أبو النور يُحاجِج الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في الكلمة التي يقولها المُصَلّون وراء الإمام أثناء الدعاء في الصلاة على الميّت: "اللهم آمين"، وكذلك الذين يقولون وراء الإمام أثناء دعاء قنوت صلاة الفجر، فحين يقول إمامُ المُصَلِّين: "اللهم اغفر لجميع المسلمين والمسلمات الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين" فمن ثمّ يقول المصلون: "اللهم آمين" أي اللهم أجِب، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا أبا النور، لا حوار لمجهوليّ الهويّة مِن عُلماء الأمة، إنّما أجبرتني على إجابة سؤالك من القرآن العظيم حتى أُعَلِّمك المعنى لكلمة (آمِّين) أي: المُجيبون تلبيةً لدعوة ربّهم للحج لبيته. ولذلك يقول الحجاج: "لبيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك إنّ الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك" كونهم حَجّوا آمِّين أي مُجيبين تلبيةً لدعوة ربهم لحج البيت لِمَن استطاع إليه سبيلًا.

فلا ينبغي للإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أن يُبَيِّن القرآن باللغة العبريّة بل أُبَيِّن القرآن بالقرآن فهو يُبيِّن نفسه من نفسه باللغة العربيّة، كون القرآن العظيم بلسان عربيّ مبينٍ،
بل سوف نزيدك عِلمًا عن الحِكمة من كلمة (آمين) كونه يستطيع أن يقولها بعد داعي الدعاء الناسُ أجمعين بكلّ سهولة سواءً العَرَب أو العَجَم أو الأبْكَم الذي لا يستطيع الكلام إطلاقًا فإنّه كذلك يستطيع أن يقولها مع الجماعة وراء الإمام الداعي في دعاء قنوت صلاة الفجر.

وقد يستغرب أبو النور فيقول: "وكيف هذا؟! فهل جعلت كلمة (آمين) معجزة من ربّ العالمين حتى يستطيع أن ينطق بها الأبكَم؟ فكيف يستطيع الأبكَم أن يقولها (آمين) بعد دعاء الإمام مع أنه أبكَم؟ عجيبٌ قولك يا ناصر محمد اليماني!". فَمِن ثم يرد عليك الإمام المهديّ وأقول: يا أبا النور، هنا تقتضي الحكمة من كلمة (آمين) التي يقولها المصلون أثناء دعاء القنوت لصلاة الفجر كون كلمة (آمين) لا تحتاج لحركات نُطق اللسان بل تأتي من أسفل الحنجرة إلى الشفايف ورأس اللسان فقط إلى أعلى الحنك الأمامي، فحين تجد أبكَمًا فاطلب منه أن يقول كلمة (آمين) فحتمًا سوف تجده يقولها كونها كلمة سهلة على لسان الأبكَم،
ويا رجل فهل تعلم اللغة التي فطر الله الناس عليها بادئ الأمر؟ ألا تعلم أنّها اللغة العربية؟ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٧٢﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٣﴾‏ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ويا أبا النور إن الطفل أول ما يبدأ النُطق بالكلام هو باسم (ماما، بابا) كونها مِن اللغة العربيّة (فِطرة الناس حين الخلق)، ولا يشترك لسان الإنسان في نداء والديه (ماما، بابا) وهُنَّ من كلمات اللغة العربيّة وذلك حتى يقولها بسهولة عند الطفولة (فطرة الطفل) فما يدريه بكلمات (ماما) (بابا)؟! وأمّا حين يكبر فينطق لسانه فيقول: "يا أبتي، يا أمي"، وأمّا الأبكَم فيستطيع أن ينادي أبويه (ماما، بابا)؛ فكذلك كلمة (آمين) جعلها الله من الكلمات السهلة لدرجة أنه ينطق بها الأبكَم مع الجماعة في الصلاة بعد دعاء الداعي في قنوت صلاة الفجر.

فهل فهمت الخبر يا من حضَر يتحدى المهدي المنتظر من مُحكَم الذِّكر؟

ويا أخي الكريم نصيحة لك: لا تتمنى أن تكون خليفة الله المهدي المنتظر، فما نالها ناصر محمد اليماني بالتّمني أن يكون هو خليفة الله المهدي؛ بل تمنَّى ناصر محمد اليماني أن يَتَّبِع الحق من ربّه كما يحب الله ويرضى، وبما أنه لا يوجد في زمانه مَن هو على الحق كونه لا يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلَّا وهم مشركون ثم اصطفاه الله وهداه إلى الحق وعَلَّمه الكتاب والحكمة وجعله الله للناس إمامًا.

ويا أبا النور نصيحتي لك مِن وسوسة نفسك والشيطان أنّ لك شأن عظيم، فإنّما يريدك أن تُعَظِّم نفسك فتصاب بجنون العَظَمة، ولكن حين تتمنى أن تَتَّبِع الحقّ من ربك دونما طمَع في مكانة ومنصب دنيوي فلله الآخرة والأولى كون الحِكمة من خلقنا ليس من أجل ملكوت الحياة الدنيا ولا من أجل ملكوت الحياة الآخرة كون الجواب في مُحكَم الكتاب عن الحكمة: لماذا خلق الله العباد؟ وذلك لكي يكونوا عبيدًا لله فيعبدون رضوان نفس الله، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

ويا أبا النور إن خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في زمن أُمَّةٍ يسترقون العلم وينسبونه إلى أنفسهم بسبب الرّياء أنه عالمٌ فُيحِبّون أن يُحمَدوا بما لم يفعلوا لوجه الله؛ بل رياء، فلولا أنَّ عِلم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم جعله الله برهان الإمامة والخلافة العالميّة لعلَّمتكم عن كل ما تسألون عنه في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بما شاء الله.

ويا أخي الكريم إنك لفي خطرٍ عظيمٍ بسبب ظنّك أن لك شأن عظيم فذلك من عمل الشيطان يؤدي بالإنسان إلى أن يستحوذ عليه الشيطان فيؤدي به إلى الجنون، بل تَمنَّى رضوان الرحمن وحبّه وقربه ورضى نفسه، واتَّخِذ عند الله عهدًا أنك لن ترضى حتى يرضى، فلن تستطيع أن تفعل ذلك حتى يُحبّك الله، فاتبعوني يُحبِبكم الله ورسله،
واعلم يا أبا النور أن الله لم يخلق الناس ليبحث عنهم - سبحانه - بل خلق الله عباده ليبحثوا عن الحق الذي خلقهم لعبادته (الله رب العالمين) فلا ولن يهدي الله إلى الحق إلّا الذين وجدهم الله يتمنّون أن يَتَّبِعوا سبيل الحق إلى ربهم، فالحقّ هو الله وكان على الله أن يهدي قلب كل من يتمنَّى أن يتَّبِع الحقّ، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِالْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

فَكُن من الشاكرين وتَدبَّر البيان الحق للقرآن العظيم وسوف تجد بإذن الله ما كنت تتمنى أن تجده إن كنت باحثًا عن الحق فسوف يهدي الله قلبك أو يصرف الله قلبك من بعد ما تبيَّن لك أنه الحق من ربك، فاتَّبِع سبيل الحق الذي يُقنع عقلك ويطمئن إليه قلبك، وأما إن كنت من أصحاب طموح المكانة والرفعة من أصحاب الحياة الدنيا فحتمًا سوف تستكبر أو ترى أنك أولى أن يصطفيك الله خليفته المهدي المنتظر، فذلك ما أوقع الشيطان فيه كثيرًا من الضالين عبر قرون من الزمن كون المهدي المنتظر خليفة الله على العالم بأسره وَعْد الله في مُحكَم كتابه، ولا ينبغي للمهدي الحق أن يصطفي نفسه خليفة لله ما لم يصطفه الله، ولا ينبغي لعبيد الله أن يصطفوا خليفة الله من دونه - سبحان الله العظيم وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا - فهو مَن يخلق ما يشاء ويختار ولا يُشرك في حكمه أحدًا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ويا حبيبي في الله أبا النور تواضع لله ودعك من الغرور فلسنا في مباراة كرة القدم تغلبني أو أغلبك فهذا دين الله فاحذَر أن تقول على الله ما لا تعلم؛ فإنك لن تُغوي نفسك فحسب بل تُغوي نفسك ومن اتَّبعك وتحمل وزرك ووزر من اتَّبعك بغير علم ولا هدى ولا كتاب منير، ولا تُأوِّل القرآن من رأسك وخذ بمحكمه الذي لن تجد له تأويلًا غير ظاهر الآية كباطنها فتلك من آيات أم الكتاب في أصول العقيدة.

ويا أبا النور خُذها نصيحة من رجل يعلم من الله ما لا تعلم: فلا تهتم بثناء الناس عليك بل اهتم بثناء الله عليك ورضوانه، فما أجمل أن يقول لك ربَّك نعم العبد فهنا يسقط كافة ثناء العبيد في الملكوت كله في نظر المُخلص لربه، فوالله لن يرى ثناء الملائكة والجن وكافة الإنس عليه يعدل شيئًا من رضوان الله، أولئك الذين هداهم الله فبهداهم اقتده، وكن من الربَّانيين المُخلصين لربهم ومن قوم يحبهم الله ويحبونه، ولا تفتخر أنَّك من أهل البيت فترى معدنك معدن ألماس ومعدن الناس النحاس فتهوي في نار جهنم فذلك تكبر وغرور يهوى بك في النار؛ بل عليك بِنَسَب التقوى إلى ربك، وتعرَّف على ربك واهتم بمعرفة سبيل الحق إلى ربك يهديك إلى سبيل الداعي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ بسلطان العلم المُقنِع لعقلك وينير قلبك، فلا تكُن من الذين وقعوا في مصيدة طموح المهديّة فتضل وتشقى، فقد أوقع الشيطان كثيرًا تمنّوا أن يكونوا أنبياء من عند أنفسهم ولم يصطفهم الله حتى استحوذ عليهم الشيطان فجعلهم يزعمون أنهم أنبياء، وآخرين في طموح مكانة خليفة الله المهدي المنتظر فوسوس لهم الشيطان حتى أرداهم للجنون؛ بل تمنَّى أن تكون عبدًا لله مُخلصًا لله وحياتك مِن شان الله وعملك مِن شان الله حتى تلقى الله بقلب سليم من الشرك وذلك هو الفوز العظيم.

ويا رجل لقد ذكرتني بحوار مجهوليّ الهويّة وقد أعطيناهم مِن العلم ما شاء الله فلم يهتدوا إلَّا قليلًا منهم، بل اهتدوا بالحوار قومٌ آخرون كانوا حقًّا يبحثون عن سبيل الحق إلى ربهم فهدى الله قلوبهم وأتمم لهم نورهم، وكفى حوارًا لمجهوليّ الهوية فإذا لم يهتدوا بما قد كتبناه من العلم فلن يهتدوا إذًا أبدًا.

ودخلتم في عصر التحدِّيات الكبرى وأحداث تترى وجاء وعد الله فاغتنم الفرصة، فوالله إن موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ روضةٌ أعظم من رياض جنات النعيم لطلبة العلم الحق فحتمًا يجدون النعيم الأعظم من جنات النعيم، فلن يدرك ذلك سوى قوم يحبهم الله ويحبونه لا يرضيهم الله بجنته يوم لقاه حتى يرضى.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله رب العالمين..
خليفةُ الله وعبدُه الإمامُ المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.