الموضوع: The Major Global Incident Has Approached

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. smiling face The Major Global Incident Has Approached

-23-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

29-Jumada I -1443 AH
    02- January - 2022 AD
    07:18 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

The Major Global Incident Has Approached

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, my beloved righteous forerunner supporters... In a nutshell, fear Allaah the One, the Overpowering as you have reached the year of major incidents. There is not much time left except to intensively publish the series of statements about the ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] of the blood and its well-concealed secret, whose war is detailed in different statements of the previously mentioned series. Moreover, hardly a statement is written without finding me mentioning for the worlds the approaching of Planet Saqar and raising the intensity of the skirmish of Allaah's cosmic and covid-related war, that perhaps people would know that the One behind the global war of corona is the same one behind the calamity of the climatic war by Allaah, Lord of the worlds. And that perhaps they may know that they are powerless to encounter Allaah's war and that they must turn to their Lord and humbly supplicate to Him to Save them from His torment to follow the caller to Allaah and His Book, the Great Quran

Unfortunately, there is not much time left for you to deliver the news for Arabs and Non-Arabs, so roll up your sleeves to publish the series of the invisible blood gnat, the so-called Coronavirus, with full power, from the beginning to the end that perhaps you may save as many Arab and Non-Arab nations as you could. As for the other statements, whoever visits my website from those whom Allaah wills among truth-seekers shall ponder upon them, as whoever searches for the way that leads to His Lord, Allaah must Guide His heart to embrace the true clarification of the Qur'an which is written in the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

How often do I notify and remind you that for every incident there is a speech, and the whole world is experiencing a cosmic and covidious war from Lord of the worlds! Having said that, let you exclusively focus on delivering the series of the haematic blood gnat that has reached the third year of its global war as a challenge from Lord of the worlds for the arrogant ones, by the tiniest of His soldiers; strains of supporting forces of the minor and consecutive soldiers of Allaah, the admonition of the torment of what is within chests

Verily, Allaah will intensify His haematic-covidious and cosmic war for this year, 2022. How tough would this year be for those who turn away! So, pardon me I am not going to give good tidings for the secular nations of the world for whom Allaah is almost nothing worth mentioning in their belief, and they are waiting for those who deny Lord of the worlds to lessen the intensity of Allaah's climatic war on the worlds and to protect them from the war of the torment of the covidious blood gnat. We shall wait and see if they would help you or even help themselves but far far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah is going to bend their necks in humility to obey the orders of him who is Chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the worlds, while they are humbled. Also, we shall wait to see if Allaah would accomplish His purpose and Perfect His light to the worlds by His servant [Al-Mahdi] even to the dismay of wrongdoers, and they shall know that all honor, power, and plotting belongs to Allaah. Also, those who are arrogant will know their true worth compared to the power of Allaah the One, the Overpowering, glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Subscribe to the two Arabic and English YouTube channels of Imam Mahdi:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCbzTU36Nmiz8UXpdG3RYnbQ

https://youtube.com/channel/UCsxHWLIyI5w38xwN_-sTNhQ

in order to publish and deliver [the statements] just to be free from your Lord’s blame, and so perhaps they may fear Him. And publish this statement of brief news for whoever wills to ponder upon the strength of Allaah the One the Overpowering, the Vanquisher of factions by the tiniest of His soldiers in the Book, and that perhaps they may know with knowledge of certainty that the One behind the covidious war is the same One behind the cosmic war through the calamity of His climatic war; that is Allaah Lord of the worlds

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to
    Allaah Lord of the worlds, Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

2. افتراضي

Alhamdulilah. May the Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yemeni and upon your family, and all of the supporters.

Please brothers and sisters also publish and share the Official English Library for Imam Mahdi’s statements https://www.ponder.zone

3. افتراضي

God bless you Dina❤️❤️❤️

Thank God for being of the supporters of the guided Imam Nasser Muhammad in the era of dialogue.

4. افتراضي

May Allaah Reward you abundantly, my brother

5. افتراضي

May God Bless you too habbty ❤️
    Praise [is due] to Allah, who has favored us over many of His servants❤️❤️❤️❤️

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Omicron is a Global Calamity
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 31-12-2021, 11:52 AM
  2. Warning! The Global Full Moon of the Month of Safar
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 11-09-2021, 12:21 AM
  3. Last warning and widespread evil has approached, so take a lesson; O you who have eyes..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2020, 02:36 PM
  4. A painful chastisement approached also the resurrection of companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem Essa son of Mariam..
    آخر مشاركة: 25-07-2020, 11:56 PM
  5. The Awaited Mahdi is calling for global peace among the human populations..
    آخر مشاركة: 19-01-2015, 01:43 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •