الموضوع: Response to the liar writer Muhammad Issa Dawud..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Response to the liar writer Muhammad Issa Dawud..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - Rabi Akhir - 1442 AH
    30 - 11 - 2020 AD
    08:29 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Response to the liar writer Muhammad Issa Dawud

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and upon the entire righteous ones of His servants altogether; among the ancient ones, and among the later ones, and among the upper assembly till judgement day, after this..

O you the liar writer Muhammad Issa Dawud, what is your story? Are you a Zionist Masonic writer? By Allah, what angered me (was not because) that you deny my call — out of your ignorance, but what angered me is that you deliberately dared to lie against me, that I called you and visited you at Egypt, and we walked with each other, also we visited graves and we spoke about matters! Oh man, aren’t you ashamed of yourself? How can that be out of a famous writer?! Since you could not uphold the argument with authority of knowledge against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what was it for you but to resort to lying with utmost bragging, or do you want to renew your fame that faded in the dirt when the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni responds to you? Here is the news to you, I will defame you and miserable what I will notoriously defame you without wronging, and I say: I swear by Allah the Great Who brings the bones to life while it is decayed, Lord of the heavens, the earth, and whatever between them, Lord of the enormous Throne, that I never ever in my life contacted you neither in my life I ever asked to meet you, nor I ever encountered you in my life.

In any case, not feasible for an Islamic thinker writer cannot dare to lie intentionally against a person to this degree. Indeed, you know that you are a liar and I did not in my life contact you for the request of visiting, and not in my life I have visited you, neither in my life I knew you, nor in my life I have met you in any place on the face of earth. By Allah Who there is no God other than Him, how much the astonishment overtook me that a man like you lie claiming that he is a writer and an Islamic thinker! Accordingly, it clears to your followers that you are a hypocrite, a satanic zionist liar of those who show belief while they discrete cunning and disbelief. And the greater evidence of your lies against me that I visited you and met you, also the other greater proof is your exaggeration about Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- I heard one of your meetings on the same satellite channel; you say that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he is the veil-shield of Lord of the worlds; in a sense that he is veil of the Lord; between the servants and the worshiped Lord! Have you made the size of Mohammad messenger of Allah the greatest thing that Allah created it — so it veils the servants from seeing Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures?! In fact, veil of the Lord is Sidra (tree) of Al-Muntaha, it is the enormous throne itself and it is in the Book the greatest of what Allah created, for that it veils Allah’s servants away of seeing the Worshiped Lord for the fact it is the greatest thing that Allah created in the kingdom, and for that it comes between the servants’ view away from seeing the Worshiped Lord to the fact it is greater than them. In fact, it is Sidra (tree) of Al-Muntaha the farthest-point for the ascension to the Lord. At it, is the heavenly-garden of Abode. Although, its width is as the width of the heavens and earth, consequently Allah made the Sidra (tree) as a mark by which to be guided to the place of the heavenly-garden’s existence it is at the Sidra tree of Al-Muntaha (the farthest destination) for for the fact Sidra (tree) is the biggest thing that Allah created in size. And for that Allah the Most High said: {By the star when it sets!(1) Your companion did not go astray, nor does he deviate.(2) Nor does he speak out of desire.(3) It is not but revelation that is revealed,(4) One Mighty in Power has taught him,(5) The Lord of Strength. So he attained to perfection,(6) And he is in the highest part of the horizon.(7) Then he drew near, drew nearer yet,(8) So he was the measure of two bows or closer still.(9) So He revealed to His servant what He revealed.(10) The heart was not untrue in seeing what he saw.(11) Do you then dispute with him as to what he saw?(12) And certainly he saw him in another descent,(13) At Sidra-tree of Al-Muntaha (the farthest point).(14) At it is the heavenly-garden of Abode.(15) When that which covers the Sidra that what covers;(16) The eye turned not aside, nor did it exceed the limit.(17) Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:1-18
    {وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ ﴿١﴾ مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ ﴿٢﴾ وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ ﴿٣﴾ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ ﴿٤﴾ عَلَّمَهُ شَدِيدُ الْقُوَىٰ ﴿٥﴾ ذُو مِرَّةٍ فَاسْتَوَىٰ ﴿٦﴾ وَهُوَ بِالْأُفُقِ الْأَعْلَىٰ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ دَنَا فَتَدَلَّىٰ ﴿٨﴾ فَكَانَ قَابَ قَوْسَيْنِ أَوْ أَدْنَىٰ ﴿٩﴾ فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ مَا أَوْحَىٰ ﴿١٠﴾ مَا كَذَبَ الْفُؤَادُ مَا رَأَىٰ ﴿١١﴾ أَفَتُمَارُونَهُ عَلَىٰ مَا يَرَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ نَزْلَةً أُخْرَىٰ ﴿١٣﴾ عِندَ سِدْرَةِ الْمُنتَهَىٰ ﴿١٤﴾ عِندَهَا جَنَّةُ الْمَأْوَىٰ ﴿١٥﴾ إِذْ يَغْشَى السِّدْرَةَ مَا يَغْشَىٰ ﴿١٦﴾ مَا زَاغَ الْبَصَرُ وَمَا طَغَىٰ ﴿١٧﴾ لَقَدْ رَأَىٰ مِنْ آيَاتِ رَبِّهِ الْكُبْرَىٰ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النجم].
    And some of what messenger of Allah have seen on the night of traveling by night and the ascension (into the heavens) from the major signs of his Lord is the Sidra (tree) of Al-Muntaha where he saw his teacher Gabriel, at it in another descent (he became) in his angelic image to the fact he was always sees him in human image of well made man when he is present between the hands of messenger of Allah to teach him from what Allah revealed to His servant Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and all the truthful believers and I salute them fully, and Allah’s messenger Mohammad is not but a human like us so how can you make him the veil-shield of the Lord?! And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We have made clear for the people in this Quran every kind of description, but most people consent to naught save denying.(89) And they say: We will by no means believe in you, till you cause a spring to gush forth from the earth for us,(90) Or you have a garden of palms and grapes in the midst of which you cause rivers to flow forth abundantly,(91) Or you cause the heaven to come down upon us in pieces, as you think, or bring Allah and the angels face to face (with us),(92) Or you have a house of gold, or you ascend into heaven. And we will not believe in you ascending till you bring down to us a book we can read. Say: Glory to my Lord! am I aught but a mortal messenger?(93)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:89-93
    {وَلَقَدْ صَرَّفْنَا لِلنَّاسِ فِي هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنِ مِن كُلِّ مَثَلٍ فَأَبَىٰ أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ إِلَّا كُفُورًا ﴿٨٩﴾ وَقَالُوا لَن نُّؤْمِنَ لَكَ حَتَّىٰ تَفْجُرَ لَنَا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ يَنبُوعًا ﴿٩٠﴾ أَوْ تَكُونَ لَكَ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَعِنَبٍ فَتُفَجِّرَ الْأَنْهَارَ خِلَالَهَا تَفْجِيرًا ﴿٩١﴾ أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا أَوْ تَأْتِيَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ قَبِيلًا ﴿٩٢﴾ أَوْ يَكُونَ لَكَ بَيْتٌ مِّن زُخْرُفٍ أَوْ تَرْقَىٰ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَلَن نُّؤْمِنَ لِرُقِيِّكَ حَتَّىٰ تُنَزِّلَ عَلَيْنَا كِتَابًا نَّقْرَؤُهُ ۗ قُلْ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّي هَلْ كُنتُ إِلَّا بَشَرًا رَّسُولًا ﴿٩٣﴾} [سورة الإسراء].
    I know what your goal of the exaggeration and overstatement about Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is only in order for you to deliver the Muslims out of light into darkness so the Muslims would exaggerate about their prophet until they associate (him) with Allah, it is necessary that you are an insinuated thinker of the satanic zionists, you show belief yet you discrete disbelief to introduce exaggeration about prophets of Allah so after He guided them aright you would make them polytheists associating with Lord of the worlds as they made the Christians fall in such by other people who are the zionist Christians just after Allah raised the soul of messenger of Allah; the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then after time later came the zionists of the Jews who they show belief in Allah’s messenger Jesus son of Mary yet they discrete disbelief and cunning, and they joined Al-Nasara the Christians then they insinuate exaggeration in the Messiah Jesus son of Mary that he is Allah and son of Allah then Al-Nasara followers of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary followed desires of the zionist Christians of the Jews then they associated with Allah, and they converted them after faith into polytheists gone astray away from the straight path, for the Allah addressed people of the Book from Al-Nasara Muslims, and Allah the Most High said: {Say: O People of the Book, exaggerate not in the matter of your religion unjustly, and follow not the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.(77) Those who disbelieved from among the Children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary. This was because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.(78) They forbade not one another the hateful things they did. Evil indeed was what they did.(79) You see many of them befriending those who disbelieve. Certainly evil is that which their souls send before for them, so that Allah is displeased with them, and in chastisement will they abide.(80) And if they believed in Allah and the Prophet and that which is revealed to him, they would not take them for friends, but most of them are transgressors.(81) You will certainly find the most violent of people in enmity against the believers to be the Jews and the idolaters; and you will find the nearest in friendship to the believers to be those who say, We are Christians. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not proud.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:77-82
    {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ﴿٧٧﴾ لُعِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَلَىٰ لِسَانِ دَاوُودَ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا وَّكَانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾ كَانُوا لَا يَتَنَاهَوْنَ عَن مُّنكَرٍ فَعَلُوهُ ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾ تَرَىٰ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا قَدَّمَتْ لَهُمْ أَنفُسُهُمْ أَن سَخِطَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَفِي الْعَذَابِ هُمْ خَالِدُونَ ﴿٨٠﴾ وَلَوْ كَانُوا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالنَّبِيِّ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مَا اتَّخَذُوهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿٨١﴾ لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُم مَّوَدَّةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾}صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة].
    Anyway.. O you who claims that he is an Islamic thinker, the so called Muhammad Issa Dawud, although I still have the decision by not having dialogue except with Muftis of the hometowns but we will make you an exception for the dialogue only you due to the danger of your books for the nation of Islam, and I will surely proof that you are hypocrite who shows belief yet desecrates disbelief, or it clears to you the path of uprightness in the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, except you found that the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni shttered the literature of your false books an utmost shattering then we made it as ashes blown by the wind in a stormy day.
    .And if Allah pleases infects you by the striking strong virus Al-Mateen

What made me doubt that you are a rebellious satan is how can you not shy from intentionally lying against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while you yourself know that you are a liar? By Allah, no Muslim thinker and would never dare to lie to this degree except a hypocrite or because of your arrogance against the truth that came contrary to your desire then cleared you that there is way of righteousness in the authority of knowledge of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that nullifies the misguidance of what is in your books, so pride carried you off to sin then Allah turned your heart away as He turned away hearts of many scholars of the nation who some of them got arrogant because the path of righteousness from their Lord cleared to them except many of them violated much of what they follow so the got arrogant then Allah turned their hearts away of many of them from following because of their arrogance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {I shall turn away from My messages those who are unjustly proud in the earth. And if they see every sign, they will not believe in it; and if they see the way of rectitude, they do not take it for a way; and if they see the way of error, they take it for a way. This is because they reject Our messages and are heedless of them.(146)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:146
    {سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ﴿١٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الأعراف].
    Whatever the case.. O you the Islamic thinker Muhammad Issa Dawud, if you are a man confront in this website of mine and record a video that you will have dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, that you request a section on the front-page of my website for the dialogue then publish the video in pages of the supporters on Facebook then we respond to your request by opening a special section in your name at the front-page of our website, with a condition; after recording a video by requesting that and publishing it on YouTube, although I from now say that i do not think you will dare to record the request video of dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because you know yourself that you are a liar.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=339663

اقتباس المشاركة 339663 من موضوع الردُّ على الكاتِب الكاذِب محمد عيسى داوود..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - ربيع الآخر - 1442 هـ
    30 - 11 - 2020 مـ
    08:29 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=339649
    ________

الردُّ على الكاتِب الكاذِب محمد عيسى داوود ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وعلى كافة الصالحين من عباده أجمعين في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

ويا أيها الكاتب الكاذب محمد عيسى داوود ما قصتك؟ هل أنت كاتب ماسونيّ صهيونيّ؟ فوالله ما أغضبني منك أنك تُكذِّب بدعوتي عن جهالةٍ منك ولكن الذي أغضبني أنك تتجرّأ على الكذب عليَّ متعمِّداً بأني اتصلت بك وزرتك إلى مصر ومشينا مع بعض وزرنا قبوراً وتكلَّمنا في أمور، ويا رجل ألا تستحي على نفسك؟ كيف كاتباً مشهوراً؟! وبما أنك لم تستطع أن تقيم الحجة بسلطان العلم على الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني فما كان منك إلا أن تلجأ إلى الكذب بكل بجاحة، أم تريد تجديد شهرتك التي توارت في التراب حين يرد عليك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فأبشِر فسوف أشهرك وبئس ما سوف أشهرك به من غير ظلمٍ وأقول:
    أقسم بالله العظيم من يُحيي العظام وهي رميم رب السماوات والأرض وما بينهما ورب العرش العظيم أني ما قط اتصلت بك في حياتي وما قط طلبت لقاءك في حياتي وما قط واجهتك في حياتي.

وعلى كل حال، لا يمكن أن يتجرّأ كاتبٌ مُفكِّرٌ إسلاميٌّ إلى الكذب على شخصٍ متعمداً إلى هذه الدرجة وأنت تعلم أنك لمن الكاذبين وأني ما عمري اتصلت بك لطلب زيارتك وما عمري زرتك ولا عرفتك وما عمري قابلتك بأي مكانٍ على وجه الأرض، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لَكَم أخذتني الدهشة من أن يكذب رجل مثلك يدَّعي أنه كاتبٌ ومفكرٌ إسلاميٌّ! وعليه يتبيَّن لمُتابعيك أنك منافقٌ كذّابٌ صهيونيٌّ شيطانيٌّ من الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر والمكر، والدليل الأكبر من كذبك عليّ أني زرتك وقابلتك فالبرهان الآخر الأكبر هو مبالغتك في محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فسمعت أحد مقابلاتك الفضائية في نفس هذه القناة تقول أن محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنه حجاب رب العالمين؛ بمعنى أنه حجاب الرب بين العبيد والرب المعبود! فهل جعلت حجم محمدٍ رسول الله أكبر شي خلقه الله حتى يحجب العبيد عن رؤية الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً؟! بل حجاب الرب هي سدرة المنتهى وهي العرش العظيم ذاته وهي أكبر ما خلقه الله في الكتاب ولذلك تحجب العبيد عن رؤية الرب المعبود كونها أكبر شيءٍ في جميع خلق الله في الملكوت ولذلك تحول بين رؤية العبيد - كونها أكبر منهم - عن رؤية الرب المعبود؛ بل هي سدرة المنتهى للمعراج إلى الرب عندها جنة المأوى، برغم أن جنة المأوى عرضها كعرض السماوات والأرض ولذلك جعل الله السدرة علامة يُستدَل بها على مكان وجود الجنة أنها عند سدرة المنتهى كون السدرة أكبر شيء خلقه الله في الحجم ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ ﴿١﴾ مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ ﴿٢﴾ وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ ﴿٣﴾ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ ﴿٤﴾ عَلَّمَهُ شَدِيدُ الْقُوَىٰ ﴿٥﴾ ذُو مِرَّةٍ فَاسْتَوَىٰ ﴿٦﴾ وَهُوَ بِالْأُفُقِ الْأَعْلَىٰ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ دَنَا فَتَدَلَّىٰ ﴿٨﴾ فَكَانَ قَابَ قَوْسَيْنِ أَوْ أَدْنَىٰ ﴿٩﴾ فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ مَا أَوْحَىٰ ﴿١٠﴾ مَا كَذَبَ الْفُؤَادُ مَا رَأَىٰ ﴿١١﴾ أَفَتُمَارُونَهُ عَلَىٰ مَا يَرَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ نَزْلَةً أُخْرَىٰ ﴿١٣﴾ عِندَ سِدْرَةِ الْمُنتَهَىٰ ﴿١٤﴾ عِندَهَا جَنَّةُ الْمَأْوَىٰ ﴿١٥﴾ إِذْ يَغْشَى السِّدْرَةَ مَا يَغْشَىٰ ﴿١٦﴾ مَا زَاغَ الْبَصَرُ وَمَا طَغَىٰ ﴿١٧﴾ لَقَدْ رَأَىٰ مِنْ آيَاتِ رَبِّهِ الْكُبْرَىٰ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النجم].

ومما شاهد محمدٌ رسول الله ليلة الإسراء والمعراج من آيات ربه الكُبَر هي سدرة المنتهى حيث شاهد مُعلِّمه جبريل عندها نزلةً أخرى بصورته الملائكية كونه دائماً يشاهده بصورة بشرٍ سويٍّ حين يتمثل بين يديّ رسول الله ليُعلِّمه ما أوحى الله إلى عبده مُحمدٍ صلى الله عليه وجميع المؤمنين الصادقين وأسلِّم تسليماً، وما محمدٌ رسول الله إلا بشرٌ مثلنا فكيف تجعله حجاب الرب؟! وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ صَرَّفْنَا لِلنَّاسِ فِي هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنِ مِن كُلِّ مَثَلٍ فَأَبَىٰ أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ إِلَّا كُفُورًا ﴿٨٩﴾ وَقَالُوا لَن نُّؤْمِنَ لَكَ حَتَّىٰ تَفْجُرَ لَنَا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ يَنبُوعًا ﴿٩٠﴾ أَوْ تَكُونَ لَكَ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَعِنَبٍ فَتُفَجِّرَ الْأَنْهَارَ خِلَالَهَا تَفْجِيرًا ﴿٩١﴾ أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا أَوْ تَأْتِيَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ قَبِيلًا ﴿٩٢﴾ أَوْ يَكُونَ لَكَ بَيْتٌ مِّن زُخْرُفٍ أَوْ تَرْقَىٰ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَلَن نُّؤْمِنَ لِرُقِيِّكَ حَتَّىٰ تُنَزِّلَ عَلَيْنَا كِتَابًا نَّقْرَؤُهُ ۗ قُلْ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّي هَلْ كُنتُ إِلَّا بَشَرًا رَّسُولًا ﴿٩٣﴾} [سورة الإسراء].

وأعلَم ما هدفك في المبالغة والمغالاة في محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم إلا لكي تُخرِج المسلمين من النور إلى الظلمات فيُبالغوا في نبيهم حتى يشركوا بالله، فلا بد أنك مُفكِّرٌ مدسوس من الصهاينة الشياطين تُظهِر الإيمان وتُبطِن الكفر للمبالغة في أنبياء الله فترُدّهم من بعد هداهم مشركين بربِّ العالمين كما أوقع المسيحيين من قبل قومٌ آخرين وهم المسيحيّون الصهاينة بعد أن رفع الله إليه روح رسول الله المسيح عيسى بن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، فبعد ذلك بزمنٍ جاء من الصهاينة من اليهود ممن يُظهِرون الإيمان برسول الله المسيح عيسى بن مريم ويُبطِنون الكفر والمكر فانضموا إلى النصارى فبالغوا بالمغالاة في المسيح عيسى بن مريم بأنه الله وولد الله فاتَّبَعوا النصارى التَّابعين للمسيح عيسى بن مريم أهواء المسيحيين الصهاينة من اليهود فأشركوا بالله فرَدّوهم من بعد إيمانِهم مشركين ضالّين عن الصراط المستقيم، ولذلك خاطب الله أهل الكتاب من النصارى المسلمين وقال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ ﴿٧٧﴾ لُعِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَلَىٰ لِسَانِ دَاوُودَ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا وَّكَانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾ كَانُوا لَا يَتَنَاهَوْنَ عَن مُّنكَرٍ فَعَلُوهُ ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾ تَرَىٰ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۚ لَبِئْسَ مَا قَدَّمَتْ لَهُمْ أَنفُسُهُمْ أَن سَخِطَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَفِي الْعَذَابِ هُمْ خَالِدُونَ ﴿٨٠﴾ وَلَوْ كَانُوا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالنَّبِيِّ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مَا اتَّخَذُوهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿٨١﴾ لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُم مَّوَدَّةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾}صدق الله العظيم [سورة المائدة].

وعلى كل حالٍ يا من يزعم أنه مفكرٌ إسلاميٌّ؛ المدعو محمد عيسى داوود، فبرغم أني لا أزال مُتَّخذ القرار بعدم الحوار إلا مع مفتي الديار ولكن سوف نستثنيك للحوار فقط أنت نظراً لخطورة كتبك على أمة الإسلام، ولسوف أثبت أنك إما منافق يظهر الإيمان ويبطن الكُفر وإما أنه تبيَّن لك سبيل الرشد في دعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني غير أنك وجدت أن بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني نسفت مؤلفات كُتبك الباطل نسفاً فجعلناه كرمادٍ اشتدت به الريح في يومٍ عاصف.
    وأصابك الله بالفيروس القاصف المتين إن يشأ.

والذي جعلني أشك أنك شيطانٌ مريدٌ فكيف لا تستحي من أن تكذِب على ناصر محمد اليماني متعمداً وأنت تعلم نفسك أنك لمن الكاذبين؟ فوالله لا ولن يتجرأ على الكذب مُفكِّرٌ إسلاميٌ إلى هذه الدرجة إلا مُنافق أو بسبب تكبَّرك عن الحق الذي جاء مخالفاً لهواك فتبيَّن لك أن في سلطان علم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني سبيل الرشد يبطل ضلال ما في كتبك فأخذتك العزة بالإثم فمن ثمّ صرف الله قلبك كما صرف قلوب كثيرٍ من علماء الأمة مَن استكبر منهم بسبب أنه تبيَّن لهم سبيل الرشد من ربهم غير أنه خالف لكثيرٍ مما هم عليه فتكبَّروا ثم صرف الله قلوبهم، ومهما آتيناهم من آياتٍ محكماتٍ بيّناتٍ فلن يتّبعوها كونهم يرون فيها سبيل الرشد ولكن الله صرف قلوب كثيرٍ منهم عن الاتّباع بسبب تكبّرهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ﴿١٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الأعراف].

وعلى كل حالٍ يا أيها المُفكِّر الإسلامي محمد عيسى داوود، إن كنت رجلاً واجه في موقعي هذا وسجِّل فيديو أنك سوف تحاور ناصر محمد اليماني وأنك تطلب قسم في واجهة موقعي للحوار ثم انشُر الفيديو في صفحة الأنصار في الفيسبوك فمن ثمّ نُلبّي طلبك بفتح قسم خاص باسمك في واجهة موقعنا، بشرط من بعد تسجيل فيديو بطلبك لذلك ونشره في اليوتيوب، برغم أني ومن الآن أقول لا أظنك سوف تتجرأ على تسجيل فيديو طلب الحوار مع ناصر محمد اليماني لأنك تعلم نفسك أنك من الكاذبين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِ العالمين..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي Response to the masonic zionist Muhammad Issa Dawud (for earnest) cursing prayer

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - Rabi Akhir - 1442 AH
    12 - 12 - 2020 AD
    12:39 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Response to the masonic zionist Muhammad Issa Dawud (for earnest) cursing prayer

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon who ever followed him with goodness till judgement day, then after this..

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the loyal-friend of satans; Muhammad Issa Dawud the caller to association with Allah, and Allah’s enemy who delivers the people from light to darkness by his books and his call to associate His prophet and his family of his house with Allah, and he issues fatwa by calling on them with Allah (in their supplication prayer) ignoring the word of Allah the Most High: {And the Masjeds are for Allah, so do not call upon anyone with Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:18, and ignoring the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah does not forgive that a partner should be set up with Him, and forgives all besides that to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:48
    {وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّـهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّـهِ أَحَدًا ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الجن]
    {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

O Muhammad Issa Dawud, verily come in order for us to see in the Book about the unseen knowledge for the fate of the follower-companions of your call about the reason of your entering the hell-fire, that’s for the fact you and whoever upon your ilk all callers of association with Allah, that when the people call upon their Lord, Him Alone, directly without a mediator in their supplication call, you disbelieve when you find the caller calling upon Allah, Him Alone, yet when partners being associated with Him, you believed. For this, I issue fatwa with truth that you are of the inmates of hell-fire for the fact you are from callers of graves to achieve the association with Allah while you are of the witnesses over this, then surely you are from companions of hell-fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who disbelieve are told: Certainly Allah’s hatred (of you), when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, was much greater than your hatred (now) of yourselves.(10) They say: Our Lord, Twice that You have made us die, and twice that You have gave us life; so we confess our sins. So, is there a way of escape.(11) That is because when Allah alone was called upon, you disbelieved, and when associates were given to Him, you believed. So judgment belongs to Allah, the High, the Great.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great: [Ghãfer] 40:10-12
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنَادَوْنَ لَمَقْتُ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ مِن مَّقْتِكُمْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِذْ تُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى الْإِيمَانِ فَتَكْفُرُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا أَمَتَّنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ وَأَحْيَيْتَنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَاعْتَرَفْنَا بِذُنُوبِنَا فَهَلْ إِلَىٰ خُرُوجٍ مِّن سَبِيلٍ ﴿١١﴾ ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّـهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّـهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر].

Rather you are forger (of lies) against Allah and His khalifa about what I did not ever say in my explanatory-statements, also you forge lies against us about visiting you. How can I visit a rebellious satan like you?! O Muhammad Issa Dawud, by Allah indeed you know that I know that you are certainly of the liars, for that you flee from having dialogue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because you know the sure knowledge that you have no means to have dialogue with whom Allah given him knowledge of the Book, so non would argue with me from the Quran but I overpower him, for that you now request through the tongue of your host that the meeting is for the (earnest) cursing prayer but the principle law of (earnest) cursing prayer is after the dialogue.

Anyway, you have the choice (either) the dialogue or the (earnest) cursing prayer. You do not need to travel or have a journey, surely you and your loyal-friends can be present at this dedicated section for the (earnest) cursing prayer then we pray earnestly to Allah so we would make Allah’s curse upon the liars and the hypocrites. Indeed, we are waiting for your arrival impatiently to sign in at our website if you are truthful. No Allah’s peace, neither His mercy, nor His blessings upon you.

..Peace be upon the messengers and all the believers wholeheartedly, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/singlepost.php?p=340244

اقتباس المشاركة 340244 من موضوع الردُّ على الكاتِب الكاذِب محمد عيسى داوود..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    27 - ربيع الآخر - 1442 هـ
    12 - 12 - 2020 مـ
    12:39 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=340222

________

إجابةُ طلب المباهلةِ للماسونيّ الصهيونيّ محمد عيسى داوود ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين مُحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وعلى مَن تَبعه بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، ثم أما بعد ..

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى وليّ الشياطين محمد عيسى داوود الداعي إلى الشرك بالله وعدوٍّ لله الذي يُخرِج بكتبهِ ودعوته الناس من النور إلى الظلمات ليشركوا بالله نبيّه وآل بيته ويفتي بدعوتهم مع الله مُتجاهلاً قول الله تعالى: {وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّـهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّـهِ أَحَدًا ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الجن]، ومتجاهلاً قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

فتعالَ يا محمد عيسى داوود كي نرى في الكتاب في علمِ الغيب مصير أصحاب دعوتك عن سبب دخولكم النار، ذلك كونك ومن كان على شاكلتك من دعاة الشرك بالله إن يدعو الناس ربهم وحده مباشرةً من غير وسيطٍ في دعائهم تكفروا حين تجدوا الداعي يدعو الله وحده وإن يُشرَك به تؤمنوا، ولهذا أفتي بالحق أنك من أصحاب الجحيم كونك من دعاة القبور لتحقيق الشرك بالله وأنت على ذلك من الشاهدين فأنت من أصحاب الجحيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنَادَوْنَ لَمَقْتُ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ مِن مَّقْتِكُمْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِذْ تُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى الْإِيمَانِ فَتَكْفُرُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا أَمَتَّنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ وَأَحْيَيْتَنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَاعْتَرَفْنَا بِذُنُوبِنَا فَهَلْ إِلَىٰ خُرُوجٍ مِّن سَبِيلٍ ﴿١١﴾ ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّـهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّـهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر].

بل مفترٍ أثيم على الله وخليفته بما لم أقُله قط في بياناتي وتفتري علينا بزيارتك، فكيف أزور شيطاناً مريداً مثلك؟! فوالله يا محمد عيسى داوود أنك تعلم بأني أعلم أنك لمن الكاذبين، ولذلك تفِرّ من حوار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لأنك تعلم علم اليقين أنه لا قِبَل لك بحوار مَن آتاه الله علم الكتاب فلا يجادلني أحدٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته، ولذلك تطلب الآن على لسانِ قَبيلك أن اللقاء هو للمباهلة وليس للحوار كون دستور المباهلة هي من بعد الحوار.

وعلى كل حالٍ فالحوار أو المباهلة ولكُم الاختيار، ولا تحتاج لسفرٍ أو ترحالٍ فأنت وأولياؤك تحضرون إلى هذا القسم المخصص للمباهلة ثم نبتَهِل إلى الله فنجعل لعنةَ الله على الكاذبين والمنافقين، فنحن ننتظر وصولك على أحرّ من الجمر لتُسجِّل في موقعنا إن كنت من الصادقين، ولا سلامُ الله عليك ولا رحمتهُ ولا بركاتهُ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين وجميع المؤمنين قلباً وقالباً والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..

خليفةُ الله وعبدهُ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-07-2020, 08:01 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-05-2017, 09:53 PM
  3. A brief word about the insolent (antichrist) the liar messiah
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 15
    آخر مشاركة: 08-10-2015, 12:19 AM
  4. More detail about who is the liar messiah antichrist ..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-02-2015, 05:05 PM
  5. IMAM explain where is "jesus son of maryam" issa and edrees bodies
    بواسطة mirzanove في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-11-2010, 12:35 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك