Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 10 - 1434 AH
17 - 08 - 2013 AD
04:57 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The fastest replenishment for blood is the fresh ripe dates

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers and their virtuous families, and all their supporters in every time and place till the last day, after this..

O the questioner supporter the respected Adel, in regards to falling dates on Maryam (Mary) for blood replenishment after (giving) birth only was by miracle to the fact she was leaning her back at the trunk of a palm tree, so when she gave birth of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother- then her born infant the Messiah Jesus son of Mary called out to her, and Allah the Most High said: {So he called out to her from beneath her: Do not grieve, surely your Lord has provided a stream beneath you.(24) And shake towards you the trunk of the palm-tree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:24-25
{فَنَادَاهَا مِنْ تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا (24) وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا(25)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

Then he shook the strong trunk to the fact she looked between her feet and saw her infant became in a crib for him with the power of his Lord, and she knew as long the infant has spoke with the power of Allah, surely that is a miracle as He created him prior with Be and he became without a father, so as that she was certain that He Who made the infant speak while he is young-child in the cradle is indeed able to make the strong palm tree shake, and she was leaning her back to the trunk of the palm-tree, and after the infant spoke and gave her fatwa to shake the palm’s trunk then she made her hand behind her on the palm’s trunk so she moved her hand then the miracle occurred so she shook to see the miracle, lo and behold the trunk of the palm-tree is shaking in all of its fronds then some of the dates scattered over her what was ripen fresh dates.

As for your question that you say in it; who is the calling out in the word of Allah the Most High: {So he called out to her from beneath her: Do not grieve, surely your Lord has provided a stream beneath you.}? Surely the caller is the infant Messiah Jesus son of Mary, his mother gave birth to him so Allah made with His power Be and it is a cradle bed for him and made it as the cradle of the infants in that time, and he did not get out of his mother’s womb on the soil to the fact the soil will rub on him while he is wet, in fact Allah by his power made for him a cradle then he got out from the womb of his mother directly to the cradle, and she came to her people carrying him in that cradle, and she placed him between their hands (in front of them). And Allah the Most High said: {Then she came to her people with him, carrying him. They said: O Mary, indeed you have brought a strange thing!(27) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a wicked man, nor was your mother an unchaste woman!(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:27-28
{فَناداها مِنْ تَحْتِها أَلاَّ تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا}
{فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا ﴿٢٧﴾يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٨﴾}
[مريم].

But (Mary) Maryam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon her- abide by her infant’s command previously to not speak to the people to prove her innocence; to the fact he is assigned from Allah to prove her innocence so he would speak as a child in the cradle, and for that Mary did not speak to her people in fact she pointed at her infant to ask him: {But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who is a child in the cradle?(29) He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet(30) And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live(31) And to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me tyrant miserable.(32) And peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised to life.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:29-33
{فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَن كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا ﴿٢٩﴾قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿٣٠﴾وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿٣١﴾وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿٣٢﴾وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

And preceded explaining that in an explanatory-statement from before and we added points in this explanatory-statement asked about it our brother Adel.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?14465

اقتباس المشاركة 112561 من موضوع أسرع تعويضٍ للدم الرطبُ الْجَنِي..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=112558

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - 10 - 1434 هـ
17 - 08 - 2013 مـ
04:57 صبـاحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

أسرع تعويضٍ للدم الرطبُ الْجَنِي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الأطهار وجميع أنصارهم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

ويا أيّها الأنصاري السائل عادل المحترم، بالنسبة لتساقط التّمر على مريم لتعويض الدّم من بعد الولادة إنّما كان بمعجزةٍ لكونها كانت مُسندةً ظهرها إلى جذع النّخلة، حتى إذا ولدت المسيحَ عيسى ابن مريم -عليه وعلى أمّه الصلاة والسلام- فمن ثمّ ناداها وليدُها الطفل المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، وقال الله تعالى:
{فَنَادَاهَا مِنْ تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا (24) وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا(25)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

فمن ثمّ هزّت بيدها الجذع المتين لكونها نظرت بين أرجلِها فرأت طفلها صار في مهدٍ له بقدرةٍ ربّه، وعلمت ما دام قد تكلّم الطفل بقدرة الله فتلك معجزة كما خلقه من قبل بكن فيكون من غير أبٍ، فكذلك أيقنت أنّ الذي أنطق الطفل وهو في المهد صبياً لقادرٌ أن يجعل جذع النّخلة المتين يهتزّ، وكانت مسندةً ظهرها إلى جذع النّخلة وبعد أن نطق الطفل وأفتاها أن تهزّ جذع النّخلة فمن ثمّ جعلت يدها وراءها على جذع النّخلة فحرّكت يدها فحدثت المعجزة فهزّت لترى المعجزة، فإذا بجذع النّخلة يهتزّ واهتزّت النّخلة بكامل سعفها فتناثر عليها من التّمر ما كان ناضجاً رطباً جنياً.

وأمّا سؤالك الذي تقول فيه مَنْ المُنادي في قول الله تعالى:
{فَناداها مِنْ تَحْتِها أَلاَّ تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا}؟ فالمُنادي هو الطفل المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ولدته أمُّه فجعل الله بقدرته كن فيكون مهداً سرياً له وجعله كمثل مهد الأطفال في ذلك الزمان، ولم يخرج من رحم أمِّة على التراب كونه سوف يمرغه التراب وهو مبللٌ؛ بل جعل الله له بقدرته مهداً فخرج من رحم أمّه إلى المهد مباشرةً، وجاءت به قومَها تحمله في ذلك المهد حتى وضعته بين أيديهم، وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا ﴿٢٧يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٨} [مريم].

ولكنّ مريم عليها الصلاة والسلام التزمت بأمر طفلها مسبقاً أن لا تُكلِّم النّاس لإثبات براءتها لكونه مكلّفٌ من الله أن يثبت براءتها فينطق في المهد صبيّاً، ولذلك لم تكلم مريم قومها بل أشارت إلى طفلها أن يسألوه:
{فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَن كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا ﴿٢٩قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿٣٠وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿٣١وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿٣٢وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا ﴿٣٣} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وسبق شرحُ ذلك في بيانٍ من قبل وزدنا في هذا البيان نقاطاً سأل عنها أخونا عادل.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..