الموضوع: Videos of Planet Nibiru hellfire

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 25
  1. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    The latest images of planet X Nibiru that Allah told us about it in the Quran since the days of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and the what is been warning us the khalifa of Allah and his servant Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the Awaited Mahdi peace be upon him that it is hell fire, Saqar, Sijjeel.. and other names in the Quran.. and He is urging you to flee from Allah to Him by believing and following the Truth also ratifying Allah's khalifa by supporting his call to the worlds. These are the videos that gives an additional proof of the approach to this destructive planet bring chastisement to the all except whom embraced Islam and turned to Allah with absolute devotion to Him not associating anyone with Him and never give-up hope of His mercy ask Allah's forgiveness and mercy at all time even in the midst of tribulations..

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni urged us:

O people! So much I advised you but you do not like the advisers, so where is the escape from Allah the One , the Supreme, O community of who turn away from the Reminder, verily the sun has overtook the moon then the crescent got born before the eclipse so the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent a warning (sign) to the humans before the night precedes before the daylight and near chastisement, so keep your duty to Allah — O community of Muslims, by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah and I swear by Allah Who there is no God other than Him and none else to be worshiped than Him, that the chastisement is closer than you can imagine, and if my Lord gave me permission I would have pinpointed it out for you by the month, by the day, by the hour, by the minute and by the second according the timing of center of the earth and the universe clock of the sacred mosque that is in Becca (in the honored Mecca), I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness, I call Allah to witness that the chastisement became near while you do not care for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni nor you about to make a weight for him, and indeed Allah will send down over you from the sky a sign that your necks would remain bow down from its horror submissive with humiliation to Allah’s khalifa in the earth for the rule with what Allah sent down (of the Book) and you submit fully.

So deliver (on my behalf) this explanatory-statement of mine — O community of supporters, and various statements of the call to respond for the caller to Allah’s judgement to be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27546

2. افتراضي

Subhan Allah

3. Arrow Audio from the manifestos

In the name of Allah the most merciful and rewarding merciful

Please click on the link below to hear this audio in
    English
    Share & Subscribe

https://soundcloud.com/user-75118756...-saqar-warning

) Also, you can download this file in a different sound format(i.e mp3,WAV
    (, from the following link
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mtI5Yi27k7

note: file length is 11:09min
    .if less, then an error had occurred. Just send me a private message and I will sent it back to you.

Audio version

This is a computer generated voice made by one of Imam Mahdi Nassir Mohamed Al-Yemeni foremost supporters. It is read as follows:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    Date and time :
    The sixteenth in the Lunar Month of first of RAAAbeya in the year 1438 AH
    Fifteenth of the month of December, year twenty sixteen. AD
    Time (According to the official time of [Mecca] the mother of all cities) 05:18 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ
    The title for this manifesto
    Be careful, a warning, and a glad tidings of a great victory
    Answer to Allah’s command — O coven of Muslims enter into full submission to get ready to go forth to fight Allah’s enemy and your enemy –Satan and his soldiers.
    Imams’ manifesto read as follows:

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, O you Muslims submitters To God.. O you Muslims -submitter’s to God .. O you Muslims- submitter’s to God:
    The planet of chastisement got closer!
    Therefore, fear Allah O you of intellect who grasps the message; and answer to the call of resorting to arbitration by The Book (the grand Quran), and take warning, then, from the chastisement of the skirmishes caused by the approaching of planet of chastisement- Saqar, the hell-fire- before Allah annihilate you with those demonic human beings; whose population reached fifty percent in this age, and the rest are disbelievers upon facts aberration or Muslims who are gone astray but a few of the Muslims are of the guided ones. Hence, we give a question to the Muslims, saying: Do you believe in the word of Allah the Most High:
    Reading a Citation from Quran {and if you could see when they become terrified, but (then) there will not be spared; they will be seized from an approach of a closer distance; And they will say: We believe in it. Already they say we believe in it! How then they have not attain (to acknowledge the planet of chastisement)) when it was in a far distant place? () And they indeed disbelieved in it before, when it was not noticeable by sight they had spread roamers about it (i.e. Over the internet) with regard to its coming when it was in a far distant place.() surely; then, they will be prevented to attain their desires, as was done with a pack of people before them in history who are in concordance to them. Surely they are in a suspicious doubt.()}Truthful Allah the Great . Cited from Holy Quran chapter [Saabaã´], this is chapter thirty-four verses fifty one through fifty four.
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

So if the answer of the Muslims is: “How can we not believe in this word, since it is a saying from The Lord of the worlds and is found in the decisive grand Quran?”. Then we hold the argument against the Muslims and we say: Therefore, it had come to your attention, indeed that there is definitely skirmishes between the earth and planet of chastisement just before its passes across earth which creatures with skin lives’ in. Beholds, indeed that the climate, geological, electromagnetic, and the astronomical changes are due to the skirmishes’ caused by the planet of chastisement against the sun, moon and earth. Therefore, do you really want to put off your belief and your following to the Truth from your Lord until you as well be seized and face a similar fate as of those demonic humans, where you are going to be taken out(by planet of chastisement) from a sight distant , or face a sever torture with the disbelievers in an despicable chastisement. Don’t you know that the planet Saqar (or NIBRU or planet x ) differs from all other planets? Don’t you know that planet saqar can see through peoples hearts when Allahs’ wells’ for it to see, Then planet saqar sees’ the illuminated hearts and the dark hearted people, and it spit out sparks in balls of fire? Prove to be from the word of Allah the Most High:
    reading a citation of holy Quran
    Woe to every persistent slanderer, persistent defamer,
    Who has gathered wealth and counted it over.
    He thinks that his wealth will make him immortal.
    Not at all! Indeed he will definitely be cast into the Crusher.
    Then, how could you know of what the Crusher is?
    It is the fire of Allah , [eternally] fueled
    Which hep the heart- upon sight.
    Truthful Allah the Great
    Cited from Holy Quran chapter[Al-Humazah], this chapter number one hundred four, and verses number one through seven
    {وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ هُمَزَةٍ لُّمَزَةٍ () الَّذِي جَمَعَ مَالًا وَعَدَّدَهُ () يَحْسَبُ أَنَّ مَالَهُ أَخْلَدَهُ () كَلَّا ۖ لَيُنبَذَنَّ فِي الْحُطَمَةِ () وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْحُطَمَةُ () نَارُ اللَّهِ الْمُوقَدَةُ () الَّتِي تَطَّلِعُ عَلَى الْأَفْئِدَةِ ()} صدق الله العظيم [الهمزة].

Don’t you know that Saqar(or Nibru) loves Allah dearly? And for that it loves whom Allah loves, and it despise whom Allah despises, so it does love in the sake of Allah and hates in the sake of Allah’s. It holds grudges against enemies of Allah as it has a grievous resentment to them.

O coven of those who turn away in rejection, do you see that you can turn Saqar away on the day it passes across the sky of your earth? Do you see that you can turn away the sun from your earth if it gets closer to your earth? Thus planet of Saqar, one of the major (signs) of judgment day! The destination planet Saqar or Nibiru rises over this earth which holds the creatures with skin, is a rising from the Southern direction and Nibru sets in its northern direction. Be aware, that planet Saqar or Nibiru rise and setting is unlike all other planets, neither it is like the rise and sets of the sun and moon because of the earth’s rotation around itself. In fact the reason planet Saqar’s rises on this earth which holds the creatures with skin, is because of the motion of planet Saqar in its polar orbit. Therefore, it would rise upon people from earths’ south direction, and planet Saqar sets on earths’ north direction a little bit to the left of the polar star (Polaris; or northern-star) .
    Don’t you know that planet Saqar has three colors yellow, red and black. So it shines in colors that are of these three branches. Yet the solar planets beneath it won’t avail against you from planet saqar’s flame, as it spit out flying sparks as big as a castle. You can’t even fathom the horror it will bring forth in the day of its passing by.

In conclusion to this declaration I say: Indeed May Allah’s curse be upon me, if the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an insolent liar that is lying to mankind about the passing of planet of fire in my life time and yours, upon this nation. Or in the other hand, it’s Allah’s curse upon those who reject and got arrogant to follow the reminder of the grand Quran, then, who would save you from chastisement of unprecedented destructive day? Verily take a lesson — O coven of Muslims from the chastisement caused by the skirmishes; whether the form of chastisement is to be: many earthquakes that goes un reported by satellite news channels except a few, or a destructive earthquake that news channels do announce, or a surged sea (tsunami), or asteroids, or volcanoes, or thunderstorms lightning that Allah strikes with it whom He pleases and evades it from whom He pleases, or brings down(clouds like) mountains of hail storm that spits out hail; He afflicts with it whom He pleases and evades it from whom He pleases. Surely all of these forms of chastisement are from Allah the One and the true one who subdual’s’. Therefore, do not say as the disbelievers say: it is merely natural disasters; it is better for you not to say so. Verily, do not deny that Allah is the One who is in control over the dominion, glory be to Him above what they have associated partners (with Him) the exalted Most High his majesty beyond measures!

I give a reminder to those believers on the commandments of Allah to them in the decisive great Quran, in the era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; and we warn parties leaders of and their followers about the repercussions for their rejection of Allah’s command to them to stop the sectarian wars between the believers. And they all should come in full submission to stop the bloodshed of the Muslims and gather up their stand to be one unit. In assertion to Allah’s command in His decisive Book the grand Quran, as mentioned in the word of Allah the Most High:
    {And when it is said to him, Be careful of thy duty to Allah, pride carries him off to sin — so hell is sufficient for him. And certainly evil is the resting-place.() And of the people is he who sells himself to seek the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is Compassionate to the servants.() O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your obvious enemy.() But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.()}Truthful Allah the Great cited chapter of from holy Quran [Al-Baqarah], chapter two, verses two hundred six to two hundred nine
    {وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ أَخَذَتْهُ الْعِزَّةُ بِالْإِثْمِ ۚ فَحَسْبُهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ () وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْرِي نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ رَءُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ () يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ()} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

..O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness that I have informed them. Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

4. افتراضي

Birds Debunk FLAT EARTH not otherwise!
    The earth is semi globe as an egg and who knows better than Allah the Creator of the universe Who taught us in the Quran, and here is a copy of the explanatory statement for the Imam Mahdi:

Q 4- Salah Al-Sadi:
    You have said in an article of yours: “That is because the earth is not completely rounded in fact semi-round” what is your evidence on that the earth is semi-round?

A 4- Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni:
    We have knew the semi-round earth through Allah’s word the Most High: {He has created the heavens and the earth with truth; He rounds the night upon the day and rounds the day upon the night, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient; each one moves on to an assigned term. Now surely He is the Mighty, the Forgiver.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:5

So if you looked at the night and day on earth from space you would have seen the night actually roundly and the daylight roundly on the face of earth each of them leaves the other in a round form due to the semi-round earth. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He rounds the night upon the day and rounds the day upon the night,}Truthful Allah the Great. These are signs ratifies it the modern science. And it is not of the Quran’s benefit and Islam and Mohammad’s call that you deny the rotation of earth and the succession of night and day in a roundish form on it (spherical), so do not be of the ignorant of whom they claim that the earth is on the horn of a bull! and of the narrated superstitious stories Allah has not sent down an authority in them, so be of the grateful.
    As well we find that the earth is not completely roundish through its distances that are not equal as the points of the circle; in fact there are existing two points they are the farthest and they are in the extremities and they are the northern gate and the southern gate in the extremities of earth north and south.
    -----------------

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21882

What is the point of having eyes to see and ears to hear
    but the mind is deaf and blind!

A testimony of facts that the earth the center of the universe:

5. Post Video statement titled :Cautioning, warning, and delivering the glad tidings of a great victory verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace

Video statement titled :Cautioning, warning, and delivering the glad tidings of a great victory verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace

A statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Yamani in Arabic and English :

verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace to get ready for setting off to fight Allah’s enemy and you enemy and his soldiers--

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthr...

on the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2yw...ature=youtu.be

A statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Yamani in Arabic and English :
    Cautioning, warning, and delivering the glad tidings of a great victory
    verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace to get ready for setting off to fight Allah’s enemy and you enemy and his soldiers--
    تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ وبشيرٌ بنصرٍ كبيرٍ
    فاستجيبوا لأمر الله يا معشر المسلمين وادخلوا في السلم كافةً للاستعداد لنفير قتالِ عدو الله وعدوّكم وجنودِه ..

قال الله تعالى :
    ﴿ ۞ اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ ۖ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ ۖ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِن شَجَرَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَّا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ ۚ نُّورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ ۗ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ﴾[ النور: 35] صدق الله العظيم [النور].

سأظلُ طولَ العمر بابَك أقرعُ
    ياخير من ذا يستجيبُ ويسمعُ
    مالي سوى قرعي لبابكَ حيلةٌ
    فلئن طُرِدتُّ فأي بابٍ أقرعُ؟ .

عشقت ليلي لإن فيه ذكر ربي
    ودمعي يزرف بكاء على ما ضاع من عمري
    وجاء نهاري وفاض أنهارا من شوقي لك ربي
    حبك وقربك ورضوانك ربي غايتي ومنتهى أملي
    ربي النعيم الأعظم
    إلهي يا مالك الوجود
    وقفت ببابك أنده بقلب هائم ودوود
    وفي صلاة التهجد
    أن تجعل حبك في قلبي خالدا مخلدا سرمدا إلى اليوم الموعود
    يامن تراها ولا تراك العيون
    يا من كنت لي أقرب من حبل الوريد
    فاجعلني أقرب إليك من كل العبيد
    إلهي أنت الرب المعبود
    وأنا أمتك التي ضاقت بها الحدود
    وارتفعت في وجهها كل السدود
    أناديك في جوف الليل البهيم يا ودوود
    أعطني عطاء بلاحدود
    وارفع عني كل القيود
    واجعلني راكعة ساجدة ذاكرة متهجدة أبتغي فضلا منك ورضوانا سيماي في وجهي من أثر السجود

6. افتراضي

Planet X Saqar will rise from the direction of south Pole
    Antarctica has an entrance for the inner earth as in the Arctic north Pole
    Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni said:

I announce to the illiterate Christians and Muslims the good news of nearing the return of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and salute with best salutations, as well we give them the good news of three prophets and they are Allah’s messenger Elyas, Edrees and Elyas`a prayers of forgiveness of my Lord and His peace be upon them altogether, and I announce the news with painful chastisement to all who are turning away from the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, and I warn the whole Muslims in their means of news media from calling the upcoming events by the natural disasters; in fact it is the most skirmishing to begin Allah’s war against Al-Taghoot (satan) by air, land and sea and the biggest final (thing) of it the planet of chastisement which will come to the earth from (direction of) the south pole then it would rain on earth with rain of stones from fire and it sets by the horizon of the north pole, and Allah’s curse upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he was of the liars by the number of atoms of Allah’s great kingdom, or Allah’s curse upon the arrogant ones against his call after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord, for the fact that whoever manifest to him with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with Truth and guides with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, then pride carries him off to sin, surely there is no difference between him and the human satans as long pride carried him of to sin.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?29173

7. افتراضي

English
    Share & Subscribe

https://soundcloud.com/user-75118756...-and-science-1

) Also, you can download this file in a different sound format(i.e mp3,WAV
    (, from the following link
    the following link

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JaETdTUgBa

note: file length is 13:11min
    .if less, then an error had occurred. Just send me a private message and I will sent it back to you.

Audio version
    This is a computer generated voice made by one of awaited imam Mahdi foremost supportersThis is a computer generated voice made by one of awaited imam Mahdi foremost supporters

Eleventh of the second month in the lunar year one thousand four hundred thirty >Hijriah
    That is the seventh day in the second month in the Gregorian year two thousand and nine>A DEE
    Time is 07:47 pm
    ـــــــــــــــ

Title of this manifesto.
    ..O community of scholars in this nation, be God conscious to fear Allah and do not be a cause for the annihilation of the nation by not giving a testimony of believe

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the rewarding Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah Lord of the world, that being said

Oh you “Raajual minaqasa AL madinnahh”- a man neck name translated as coming from the outskirts of the city in a Rush, , tell Al-Musafeer - a man neck name translated as the traveler, that we have made it clear with regards to the truth on what the planet of chastisement is, and truthfully we have explained it in details by the authoritative argument of knowledge that was revealed more than a thousand and four hundred years before they(astrophysicist scientists of today) have discovered it. Hence, the discovery of the planet of chastisement came about as a testimony in truth to the verses of the book-Holy Quran- manifesting these verses to be a reality that is testified by to by knowledge and sense of sane reasoning. In assertion to Allah’s’ saying: quoting the Quranic verses (we will let them see the signs from God to be observed those on the horizons and those signs in mankind wherein then it will be clear to them that GOD is truth,) end of quote verse
    Truthful Allah the Great this quotation from Quranic chapter[Fossilat], this is verse fifty three of chapter forty one
    And here they are, they did found the truth of the signs in the great Holy Quran, in assertion to truthful Allahs’ promise when Allah have said: quoting quranic verse
    {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. Nay, your Lord is not heedless of what you do.} -End of quoted verse.-Truthful Allah the Great; this Holy Quran chapter[Al-Naml] this is chapter twenty seven verse ninety three
    Also, we have given them (Islamic scholars) a verdict that they were uninformed about, for they all have not known about where is the location of those seven earth, and we have explained it to them from the Quran in details. We have made it clear to them, that they are located after our earth; and at the bottom of them all lies SeJeeel planet which itself is the planet of fire Saqar, which Allah have promised those who rejected and are arrogant to be perished by it. In assertion to Allah saying:
    Quoting Quranic verses
    {The human-being is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them. And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful. If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped. (Nay), in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.}. End of quote. Truthful Allah the Great
    Holy Quran chapter[Al-Anbyãa´] this is chapter twenty one verses thirty seven through forty

Also, this verses are explicit and clear. This verses demonstrate that the planet of chastisement is of itself the same as planet Jahannam. Which is one of the major precursor conditions for That Hour, which comes after the Sun catching up with the moon. Asserting to the saying of the mighty Allah
    Quoting Quranic verse
    {And We have made none but angels an occupation companions of the Fire, and We have not made their collective enumeration but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book to have affirmation and those who believed in faith to augment in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; on the other hand, those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: for what reason Allahs’ intention to have such illustration? Of which Allah leads to astray whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the soldiers of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to people With skin Nay, by the moon! And by the night when it departs! And by the dawn when it breaks! Surely it is one of the major (signs of the coming of the Hour). A warning to people with skin, for those among you who wishes to step forward or remain behind.
    End of quote
    Truthful Allah the Great from Holy Quran chapter [Al-Muddath-thir], this is chapter seventy four verses thirty one through thirty seven.

Then, we have explained that a sign to affirm this truthful manifesto from The Reminder, if people did not believe in it, that Allah will send upon them an assertion sign of chastisement the encompasses all cities the disbelievers and the Muslims. Only because all of them have rejected this truthful manifesto from The Reminder; which attest to almighty Allah saying: quoting Quranic verses
    {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or we chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book. And nothing have stopped Us from sending miracle signs, but then only when the ancients have rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, an observed miracle sign, but they did her wrong. So, We send not miracles signs but only the signs that causes horror.} end of quote
    Truthful Allah the Great. Holy Quran chapter [Al-Eseyrã`a], this is chapter seventeen, and verses fifty eight and fifty nine
    Then, O you the traveler here is a question that presents’ itself why do you see in this succinate verse that the chastisement verse sign before judgment day does include all towns of the disbelievers(kafr) and the Muslims. Do not you have brain to comprehend, that is because the disbelievers -kafrs’- and Muslims- submitters to God -have rejected this true manifesto from The wise Reminder. But then, most of those scholars do not think who is it that Imam Mahdi will triumph on all of the world, that all people will testify to the truth in one day, all of them in the same day will enter the religion; that is due to the planet of chastisement and the clearly observed smoke in the sky. In assertion to almighty Allah's’ saying: quoting from Quran
    {Haaa.Meeem -Swearing by name initials of a God's’ appointed ruler. and By the clearly stated Book!) We revealed it on a blessed night — truly We are ever warning. Therein is an ordained affair full of wisdom. A command from Us — truly We are ever sending messengers, A mercy from your Lord — truly He is the Hearing, the Knowing, The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, if you would be sure. There is no God but He; He gives life and causes death — you’re Lord and the Lord of your ancient forefathers. They are doubtful as they go by doing their affairs which are playful games. So wait for the day when the heaven brings an apparent smoke, Overspreads’ the people. This is a painful chastisement.
    Oh Our Lord, remove from us this chastisement — for we are believers. How then they have not benefited from the reminder? But when clearly a Messenger indeed has come to them; yet they turned away from him and said: he learned it from others, oh a madman! But, We shall remove this chastisement for a little while, (but) it will surely return. On the day when the impact is going to be the greatest violent impact; then, we shall avenge.}
    End of quote
    Truthful Allah the Great. Holy Quran chapter [Al-Dukuann], this is chapter forty four, verses one through sixteen.
    As for the greatest violent impact, it is that which is in the day of resurrection; and it is that Hour. On the other hand, the lesser violent impact, this occurs before the day of resurrection. As Allah have told you that this is going to be the planet of chastisement and the clearly observed smoke; only if they knew better they would not have argued on what is truth from their lord.
    As for The Standing Committee for Scholarly Research and Issuing Fatwas in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, How often have we invited them for a dialogue in this platform of dialogue? But they have not accepted true calling up to this moment, have not they become God conscious to be shielded from punishment?
    Also, with regards’ to their saying why don't you go in public to call the people? Then they shall be informed that my appearance to the public do come after general consent to believe and give allegiance at the ancient house of God. Know that I have not utilized the internet to be the means for the calling platform out of own free will; so as to for them to be God fearing. Surely, this vehicle is a bounty from Allah, in order for the awaited imam Mahdi to have a dialogue with all mankind scholars and the muftis in the Islamic countries whereby everyone is sitting in his house and is able to turn on his device and enters to dialogue platform to go through a complete dialogue between them and the awaited imam Mahdi truly from their lord. Then, when it is clear to them that this calling is truth from their lord and they give a testimony about him when they find out that he have overpower them with the authoritative knowledge argument from succinate great Quran. Then and only then, I will appear in the ancient House of Allah, after their attestation to the truth. In the past they have experienced Juhiewhyman who went astray following the supposition of those ignorant people who went on the assumption that imam Mahdi is going to appear in Makkah between Rukn and Maqkaam, saying that he is the awaited imam Mahdi, even though there was not even a dialogue. Do they think it is sane reason that I do like he did? Then they would seize me and put me to jail if they could, but here in my case they would not be spared except for little bit of time. Then, the sane reasonable thing to do is what my lord have ordered me to do, which is to dialogue with them via this world wide web-the internet, and after their corroboration I will appear to them on the ancient house of God to accept allegiance, that if they only have thinking mind that grasps.

O Al-Musafeer, be of the sincere ones to Allah and know that Allah has upheld the argument against you. So if you turn away; surely, you are of the chastised ones by the planet of victory and triumphed appearance, so do not be of those who block the truth and hinder it to reach (others), instead be of those who calls for the truth. Surely, for you I am a clear warner. Indeed you shall know who is really on the straight path and who is best guided. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the world's.
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

<a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.

8. افتراضي

Evidence of the approaching planet Saqar aka planet Nibiru
    Recent video by NASA's SOHO imagery, the International Space Station and by Neumayer Station lll in Antarctica, has captured Nibiru approaching Earth.

اقتباس المشاركة 245310 من موضوع Cautioning, warning, and delivering the glad tidings of a great victory, verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace to prepare for deployment to fight Allah’s enemy and your enemy (satan) and his soldiers

16 - First Rabi - 1438 AH
    15 - 12 - 2016 AD
    05:18 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Cautioning, warning, and delivering the glad tidings of a great victory
    verily respond to Allah’s command — O community of Muslims and enter into complete peace to prepare for deployment to fight Allah’s enemy and your enemy (satan) and his soldiers

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, O Muslims.. O Muslims.. O Muslims, planet of chastisement approached, planet of chastisement approached, planet of chastisement approached, so keep your duty to Allah O possessors of understanding-minds, and respond to the call of resorting for judgement to the Book the grand Quran, and take lesson from the chastisement of the skirmishes because of the approaching planet of chastisement Saqar the hell-fire before He annihilate you with the human satans whose number reached fifty percent in this era and the rest are disbelievers upon error or Muslims gone astray and few if the guided ones, and we say to the Muslims: Do you believe in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if you could see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it. And how can they attain (to faith) from a distant place?(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:51-54
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

So if the answer of the Muslims is: “How can we not believe in this word while it is the word from Lord of the worlds we find it in the decisive grand Quran?”. Then we hold the argument against the Muslims and we say: Therefore you have knew that there is definitely skirmishes between the earth and planet of chastisement just before its passage in the earth's sky of the humans, indeed that the climate, geological, electromagnetic, and the astronomical changes are because of the skirmishes’ occurrence from the planet of chastisement with the sun, moon and earth, so do you want to put your belief and your following to the Truth from your Lord on hold until He seizes you with the human satans from a near place, or chastises you with the disbelievers an exemplary chastisement? Don’t you know that the planet Saqar differs from all the planets? Don’t you know that it gains knowledge over what is in your hearts whenever Allah wills so it would see the enlightened hearts, and it would see the darkened hearts, and it lashes with spark of stones from fire? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Woe to every slanderer, defamer!(1) Who amasses wealth and counts it;(2) He thinks that his wealth will make him abide.(3) Nay, he will certainly be hurled into the crushing disaster;(4) And what will make thee realize what the crushing disaster is?(5) It is the Fire kindled by Allah,(6) Which rises over the hearts.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Humazah] 104:1-7
    {وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ هُمَزَةٍ لُّمَزَةٍ (1) الَّذِي جَمَعَ مَالًا وَعَدَّدَهُ (2) يَحْسَبُ أَنَّ مَالَهُ أَخْلَدَهُ (3) كَلَّا ۖ لَيُنبَذَنَّ فِي الْحُطَمَةِ (4) وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْحُطَمَةُ (5) نَارُ اللَّهِ الْمُوقَدَةُ (6) الَّتِي تَطَّلِعُ عَلَى الْأَفْئِدَةِ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [الهمزة].

Don’t you know that it loves Allah a great love? And for that it loves whom Allah loves, and it abhor whom Allah abhors, so it loves in Allah’s cause, and hates in Allah’s cause, and holds grudges against enemies of Allah a grievous resentment.

O community of those who turn away, do you think that you can ward it off on the day of its passage in the sky of your earth? Do you think that you can ward off the sun from your earth if it got close to your earth? Thus planet of Saqar, one of the major (signs)! It rises over the earth of the humans from the south of the earth and sets in its north, and know that its rise and its setting is not as like the other planets as the sun and moon because of the earth’s rotation around itself; in fact the cause of planet Saqar’s rising over the earth of the humans because the movement of planet Saqar in its polar orbit so it would rise over the people from the south of the earth and sets in its north by the left of the polar star (Polaris; north-star) near by. Don’t you know that it has three colors yellow, red and black? So its colors are three branches, surely the planets besides won’t avail you against the flame, it lashes with sparks as castle. Then what is your thought about its horror on the day of its passage?

And closing of this statement of mine I say: Indeed Allah’s curse upon the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is an insolent liar; lying to the humans about passing planet of fire in my era and you era of this nation, or Allah’s curse upon who ejected and got arrogant to follow the Reminder of the grand Quran. So who would save you from chastisement of a destructive day? Verily, take a lesson — O community of Muslims — from the chastisement of skirmishes whether many warning earthquake may not announce it the satellite news channels except few, or a destructive earthquake that news channels announce it, or a surged sea (tsunami), or asteroids, or volcanoes, or thunderstorms (Allah) strikes with it whom He pleases and wards it off whom He pleases, or shrapnel of (clouds like) mountains, wherein is hail, He would afflict with it whom He pleases and wards it off whom He pleases. Surely all that is from chastisement of Allah the One, the Supreme, so do not say natural disasters as the saying of the disbelievers; it is better for you. Verily, do not deny that Allah is the One Who is in control over the kingdom glory be to Him above what the associate (with Him) the Exalted Most High beyond measures!

I remind the believers — with Allah’s command to them in the decisive grand Quran in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and we warn leaders of their parties and their followers about the consequences of rejecting Allah’s command to them in stopping the wars between the believers and to enter into a complete peace to stop the bloodshed of the Muslims and unifying their rank. Ratification to Allah’s command in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when it is said to him, Be careful of thy duty to Allah, pride carries him off to sin — so hell is sufficient for him. And certainly evil is the resting-place.(206) And of the people is he who sells himself to seek the pleasure of Allah. And Allah is Compassionate to the servants.(207) O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:206-209
    {وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ أَخَذَتْهُ الْعِزَّةُ بِالْإِثْمِ ۚ فَحَسْبُهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ (206) وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْرِي نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ رَءُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ (207) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

..O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=245297

اقتباس المشاركة 245297 من موضوع تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ وبشيرٌ بنصرٍ كبيرٍ فاستجيبوا لأمر الله يا معشر المسلمين وادخلوا في السلم كافةً للاستعداد لنفير قتالِ عدو الله وعدوّكم وجنودِه ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=245294

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - جمادى الأولى - 1437 هـ
    15 - 12 - 2016 مـ
    05:18 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

تحذيرٌ ونذيرٌ وبشيرٌ بنصرٍ كبيرٍ
    فاستجيبوا لأمر الله يا معشر المسلمين وادخلوا في السلم كافةً للاستعداد لنفير قتالِ عدو الله وعدوّكم وجنودِه

بسم الله الواحد القهار، يا مسلمين يا مسلمين يا مسلمين كوكب العذاب اقترب كوكب العذاب اقترب، فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الكتاب القرآن العظيم، واعتبروا من عذاب التناوش بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب سقر النار قبل أن يهلككم مع شياطين البشر الذين بلغ تعدادهم خمسين في المائة في هذا العصر والباقين كفاراً على ضلالٍ أو مسلمين ضالين وقليلاً من المهتدين، ونقول للمسلمين فهل تؤمنون بقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

فإن كان الجواب من المسلمين: "وكيف لا نؤمن بهذا القول وهو قولٌ من ربّ العالمين نجده في محكم القرآن العظيم؟". فمن ثمّ نقيم على المسلمين الحجّة ونقول: إذاً فقد علمتم أنه يوجد حتماً تناوش بين الأرض وكوكب العذاب قُبيل مروره في سماء أرض البشر، ألا وإن التغيرات المناخيّة والجيولوجيّة والكهرومغناطيسيّة والفلكيّة بسبب حدوث التناوش من كوكب العذاب مع الشمس والقمر والأرض، فهل تريدون أن تُنظروا إيمانكم واتّباعكم للحقّ من ربكم حتى يأخذكم مع شياطين البشر من مكانٍ قريبٍ، أو يعذبكم مع الكفار عذاباً نكراً؟ ألا تعلمون أنّ كوكب سقر يختلف عن جميع الكواكب؟ ألا تعلمون أنها تَطَلِعُ على ما في قلوبكم حين يشاء الله فتبصر القلوب المنيرة وتبصر القلوب المظلمة وترمي بالشرر حجارةٍ من نارٍ؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ هُمَزَةٍ لُّمَزَةٍ (1) الَّذِي جَمَعَ مَالًا وَعَدَّدَهُ (2) يَحْسَبُ أَنَّ مَالَهُ أَخْلَدَهُ (3) كَلَّا ۖ لَيُنبَذَنَّ فِي الْحُطَمَةِ (4) وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْحُطَمَةُ (5) نَارُ اللَّهِ الْمُوقَدَةُ (6) الَّتِي تَطَّلِعُ عَلَى الْأَفْئِدَةِ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [الهمزة].

ألا تعلمون أنها تحبّ الله حبّاً عظيماً؟ ولذلك تحبّ من يحبّه الله وتبغض من يبغضه الله، فهي تحبّ في الله وتبغض في الله وتحقد على أعداء الله حقداً عظيماً.

ويا معشر المعرضين، فهل ترون أنكم تستطيعون صرفها يوم مرورها في سماء أرضكم؟ فهل ترون أنكم تستطيعون صرف الشمس عن أرضكم لو تقترب من أرضكم؟ فكذلك كوكب سقر إحدى الكُبر! يشرق على أرض البشر من جنوب الأرض ويغرب في شمالها، واعلموا أنّ ليس شروقه وغروبه كمثل الكواكب الأُخَر وكالشمس والقمر بسبب دوران الأرض حول نفسها؛ بل سبب شروق كوكب سقر على أرض البشر بسبب حركة كوكب سقر في فلكه القطبي فيشرق على الناس من جنوب الأرض ويغرب في شمالها على يسار النجم القطبي بقليلٍ. ألا تعلمون أنها ذات ثلاثة ألوانٍ صفراء وحمراء وسوداء؟ فألوانها ثلاثةُ شُعبٍ، فلا تغني عنكم الكواكب دونها عن اللهب، وترمي بشررٍ كالقصر، فما ظنّكم بهولها يوم مرورها؟

وختام بياني هذا أقول: إنّ لعنة الله على المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إنْ كان كذاباً أشِراً يكذِب على البشر بمرور كوكب النار في عصري وعصركم في هذه الأمّة، أو لعنة الله على من أبَى واستكبر عن اتّباع الذكر القرآن العظيم، فمن ينجيكم من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ؟ فاعتبروا يا معشر المسلمين من عذاب التناوش سواء زلازل نذيرةٌ كثيرةٌ قد لا تعلن عنها قنوات الأخبار الفضائيّة إلا قليلاً، أو زلزالٌ مدمرٌ تعلن عنه قنوات الأخبار، أو بحرٌ مسجورٌ، أو نيازك أو براكين أو صواعق يصيب بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء، أو شظايا من جبالٍ من بَرَدٍ فيصيب به من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء. فكل ذلك من عذاب الله الواحد القهار، فلا تقولوا كوارث طبيعيّة كمثل قول الكفار؛ خير لكم. فلا تنكروا أنّ الله هو المسيطر على الملكوت سبحانه عمّا يشركون وتعالى علواً كبيراً!

وأُذكّر المؤمنين بأمر الله إليهم في محكم القرآن العظيم في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ونحذّر قادات أحزابهم وأتباعهم من عاقبة رفض أمر الله إليهم بتوقيف الحروب بين المؤمنين وأن يدخلوا في السلم كافةً لحقن دماء المسلمين وتوحيد صفّهم. تصديقاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُ اتَّقِ اللَّهَ أَخَذَتْهُ الْعِزَّةُ بِالْإِثْمِ ۚ فَحَسْبُهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ (206) وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْرِي نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغَاءَ مَرْضَاتِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ رَءُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ (207) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

9. افتراضي

English

Audio version:Nibru pt3
    To download, please click below
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1k8WUMXJgKw
    [

10. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    The Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni urging people to flee from Allah to Him by turning to Him asking His mercy verily Allah's chastisement by the doorstep and the signs are there, here is one of the latest:

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions and Answers about the planet [Nibiru Planet X] in the Quran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2020, 03:25 PM
  2. Dreams about Planet X / Nibiru
    بواسطة اضِل في المنتدى كوكب العذاب سقر X Planet
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2013, 07:00 PM
  3. Planet Saqar/Sijjil (Planet X oder Nibiru) und der (Dajjal) Falsche Messias
    بواسطة سلبم القلب في المنتدى Deutsch
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
  4. Nibiru Planet X نيبيرو الكَوكَبُ العَاشِر ..
    بواسطة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في المنتدى ۞ موسوعة بيانات الإمام المهدي المنتظر ۞
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-05-2010, 04:25 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •